MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XLI: Crash Landing
Salsa at 2:55PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Seems like we might have a game that I GM that doesn't actually result in catastrophic casualties for the town, but I ain't betting on it.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:03PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Seems like we might have a game that I GM that doesn't actually result in catastrophic casualties for the town, but I ain't betting on it.
Your find my response to this in this time range of this clip. 11:16-11:31

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:23PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Harkovast
banana peal
It's peel, Britty.

UGH!!!

I never get any fucking votes…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:39PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Harkovast
banana peal
It's peel, Britty.

UGH!!!

I never get any fucking votes…

I have voted for you in the past and may do so in the future. But the present belongs to those who wish to bathe the town. Bathe it in BLOOD!

seventy2 at 4:42PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
I would like everyone to know that as many times as i've served as mayor never it has never been a bloodbath. Never! that's 100%. My opponnent TFGM doesn't even have a 50% record. please don't let him make pardoner…

you don't even have to vote for me. just don't vote for him.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:07PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I have voted for you in the past and may do so in the future. But the present belongs to those who wish to bathe the town. Bathe it in BLOOD!
'Cept at those times I was actually mafia and didn't win.

/other bitching

Whoever doesn't vote for me and comes in third will die tonight.

Just Saiyan.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:33PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
seventy2
I would like everyone to know that as many times as i've served as mayor never it has never been a bloodbath. Never! that's 100%. My opponnent TFGM doesn't even have a 50% record. please don't let him make pardoner…

So why do you want the medic to die seventy2? Since a medic can't be protected by another medic this game a townie side player would take Ochi's stance on me but you take the stance that I shouldn't even be pardoner. Interesting. I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course reference from the sign up thread.

seventy2 at 5:40PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
seventy2

So why do you want the medic to die seventy2? Since a medic can't be protected by another medic this game a townie side player would take Ochi's stance on me but you take the stance that I shouldn't even be pardoner. Interesting. I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course reference from the sign up thread.

you've already admitted ultimate destruction to all!

being as weak as i am, this is the only power i have! to ensure that you aren't some alien killer.
facara
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:51PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
seventy2
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
seventy2

you've already admitted ultimate destruction to all!

being as weak as i am, this is the only power i have! to ensure that you aren't some alien killer.
I also said that I was a medic and that as the pardoner I would not try to kill everyone. It is impossible as a pardoner medic acting alone. I do the near impossible not the impossible.

Product Placement at 5:58PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
Day 1 is still on? And here I thought I had missed my chance to vote.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course
>:

Well, you can forget about getting my vote now.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
harkovast at 6:07PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
Day 1 is over. I already posted commentary.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Product Placement at 6:12PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
This is true. And I suppose it's rude of me not congratulating Gullas on his arousing success.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:15PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Day 1 is still on? And here I thought I had missed my chance to vote.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I think we've found our second resistance fighter. The first being Product of course
>:

Well, you can forget about getting my vote now.
Your going to let a medic die? You are just confirming our suspicions. Or would a criminal do something that wouldn't confirm our suspicions to make it look like they weren't a criminal. Or would they think that is what we would think. Hmm well played Product.

seventy2 at 6:18PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
I'm going to bed, let me know who wins. i'm utterly curious
facara
Salsa at 6:58PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Voting is Closed. Narration to follow at 22:00
RAGE!
A Reaver at 7:42PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
Voting? Voting for what? Unless im so pissed that im actually replying to page 2 quotes.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Salsa at 7:47PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Just a reminder. If you would like to be protected you can always seek the help of the Black Marketeer.

Narration in 12 minutes.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 7:56PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Your going to let a medic die? You are just confirming our suspicions. Or would a criminal do something that wouldn't confirm our suspicions to make it look like they weren't a criminal. Or would they think that is what we would think. Hmm well played Product.
Indeed. Now NO ONE will be able to tell if I'm a criminal or not.

Remember, it was your decision to reveal your role, thus putting yourself at risk. A dangerous move to make at any point and never a guaranty for votes. Also, your attempt to guilt everyone who's not voting for you kinda reminds me of this:

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 7:59PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Narration

“And then TheFlyingGreenMonkey Proclaimed from the safety of his Spacegoat, ‘Read Harko-’”

Harkovast looked around in disbelief as he heard an ominous silence from the speakers that had been hastily erected around the make-shift barracks. His eyes feel on the People's Recruiter Lieutenant he had just unplugged the mic.

“Brig. Now. Two months of Latrine duty.”

“But, the latrines are just outhouses,” cried the frightened cat-man.

“I know. Your job is to shovel them out,” answered the now sneering Lieutenant.

Harkovast shuffled off to the brig, muttering something about lieutenants and unnatural actions. He yelped as a bullet ricocheted off of his armor. The lieutenant holstered his pistol and reconnected the mic to the system.

“Attention all personnel. You will be receiving a priority dispatch to your tabs, that you should have already picked up, in about two minutes.”

The new recruits looked around nervously until the dispatch cam through.

Class 1-234234gvnkalifn-0384uitnlilnm/mm Priority Dispatch.
FOR EYES ONLY, DELETION WILL OCCUR UPON CLOSURE!
Thank you to all volunteers. All voting is closed and the Commanding Officer and Executive Officer slots have been filled.

A Reaver has been promoted to Lieutenant (Lower Lower Grade) and is now Commanding Officer.
Mettaur is his Executive Officer and has been promoted to Ensign.

An Honor Guard will be assigned and notified immediately. All assigned personnel will report for guard duty immediately.

That is all.

People's Recruiter Lieutenant (LMG) Salsa found the new CO and XO.

“Here, if you need to me I'll be getting drunk,” the weary officer said as he handed them their epaulets.

“Uh, thanks, but why are you getting drunk?” ask the new XO.

“Three sheep, a furry, and two fusion reactors. Don't. Ask.”

Day 1 is over.
Night 1 is starting

and here's 1337's picture.

Remember, I'll include any request you want and the first person to send an action gets a picture of their choice.
RAGE!
A Reaver at 8:08PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
I instalynch TFGM. Because thats what elected possitions duties are.
Just kidding. Since ive had 5 beers and 3 whateverses in the post few hours'.
I actually wanna lybch hark for confusing the crap out of me but I wont.

Good old paddys dayy. A reason… for somethin/

Shiny new comic.
Salsa at 8:31PM, March 17, 2011
(offline)
Good thing too, since you don't actually have that power.

A Reaver
I instalynch TFGM. Because thats what elected possitions duties are.
Just kidding. Since ive had 5 beers and 3 whateverses in the post few hours'.
I actually wanna lybch hark for confusing the crap out of me but I wont.

RAGE!
A Reaver at 8:53PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
I know right? Good thing every word i say is in jest so I dont look like a complete tool at the minute.

Who am I kidding, I just became commanding officer and Im drunk. Wheres Jay? He would be proud where he online anymore.

Well im off to sleep. Happy space Patrick's day one and all.

Shiny new comic.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:53PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Indeed. Now NO ONE will be able to tell if I'm a criminal or not.

Remember, it was your decision to reveal your role, thus putting yourself at risk. A dangerous move to make at any point and never a guaranty for votes. Also, your attempt to guilt everyone who's not voting for you kinda reminds me of this:

Funny clip but revealing ones role is risky but it is never the fault of the person who revealed their role when they died. It is those who vote for people for no apparent reason other than liking them more. SO I refuse to take responsibility for my death tonight.

Also after I turn up dead tomorrow I would like the mafia to explain to me how they didn't vote in a bloodthristy person who was sole bent on destroying everyone?

Now if you would excuse me I will try to put in my one and only action before I am killed.

rokulily at 9:05PM, March 17, 2011
(online)
A Reaver
Well im off to sleep. Happy space Patrick's day one and all.

here here!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
Salsa at 12:05AM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Special HUMBUG News Bulletin

-FRO Forces have recaptured the resort world of Bikini-Alpha. Morale among HUMBUG Forces has dropped to a record low.

-New and Improved weapons have been released. The new carbines and SAW's have an improved reliability rating of 12%, a 100-fold increase from the previous generation.

-The Miss HUMBUG Navy pageant is looking for Contestants after mandatory eating disorders killed most of the original contestants off.

-The New Sports model Combat Shuttle has been released. The plush Fermidine Bovine Leather interior has room for 2-dozen fully equipped combat troops. The exterior is guaranteed to dazzle whether you're heading into hot landing zones, or to hot parties.

“Who writesh thish crap?” slurred an inebriated People's Recruiter Lieutenant.
RAGE!
Zeph at 12:14AM, March 18, 2011
(online)

That is all I have to say about this bikini tyranny
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:31AM, March 18, 2011
(online)
A Reaver
Oh man, it was nice! I had a really good time too, even though I am basically totally sober, as is almost always the case.

I just showed up briefly to check the election results, which of course went this way, but -shrug-! Congratulations, y'all.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
seventy2 at 2:53AM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Yay! sorry tfgm, but you're just untrustworthy in power, i like for the humbug infantry to win, but i also like for all of us to be alive when it happens.
facara
Product Placement at 3:33AM, March 18, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Funny clip but revealing ones role is risky but it is never the fault of the person who revealed their role when they died. It is those who vote for people for no apparent reason other than liking them more. SO I refuse to take responsibility for my death tonight.
No offense meant; it is a valid tactic and one that I favored myself once. I myself once revealed myself as the detective after being sick on having the mafia win several times in a row, in order to win over some votes.

However that tactic made the game more boring for townies without specific roles as it robs them the point of running for office. If this were the norm then there might as well be no point in having an election; just give the mayor and the pardoner equivalent powers to the first two role specific pro-townies who reveal their roles.

Besides, this tactic was conceived around the idea that the detective equivalent can confirm their roles. We've since then downgraded that role, making him unable to see the difference between the roles; only whether or not the person is a criminal. This makes it easier for the godfather equivalent to hide amongst the town and it gives the townies a reason to run for the election again. It also removes the strongest argument for this tactic; putting someone with a confirmable role into office, in order to deny the godfather the chance to infiltrate the leadership. Claiming to be a specific role doesn't have the same “umph” as it used to, since there's no way to initially tell if you're telling the truth or not. The medic role is also one of the more easier one to masquerade, since there are 2 of them around and thus harder to realize if someone's pretending to be one.

Finally, as much as it pains me to say it… I think monkey might deserve yet another title for holding himself hostage, in order to get what he wants.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey - The new black sheriff in town.

P.S. The movie is called “Blazing saddles”, if you haven't seen it. I recommend seeing it cause it's definitely worth couple of laughs. The ending is a little hit or miss for some but it's hilarious for those who can appreciate its humor.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 10:47AM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
*grumblemumble* damn you Harkovast for getting my hopes up and I was in the midst of preparing a speech…. Tonight… There will… be blood! :mad:

Besides that… from my behalf, I'm pretty sure that I was the one who made this possible for A Reaver, due to the fact that I only voted for him ‘cause he/she wasn’t running :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon