MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XLI: Crash Landing
therealtj at 10:49AM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Salsa
-The Miss HUMBUG Navy pageant is looking for Contestants after mandatory eating disorders killed most of the original contestants off.
Just tell me where to sign up.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Rengishi at 11:19AM, March 18, 2011
(online)
And out from the light and unto you a child is born and his name will be “rengishi”
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:20AM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Funny clip but revealing ones role is risky but it is never the fault of the person who revealed their role when they died. It is those who vote for people for no apparent reason other than liking them more. SO I refuse to take responsibility for my death tonight.
Finally, as much as it pains me to say it… I think monkey might deserve yet another title for holding himself hostage, in order to get what he wants.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey - The new black sheriff in town.
And it was good and TFGM was pleased.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Salsa at 12:35PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Whash thish aboosh a black shhhhhherrish? I don'she no shhhhhhherrish!

*passes out*
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Rengishi at 12:37PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
I don't think I've ever had a title tho…if i did it would be

“The Unnecassarilly Akward”
ayesinback at 1:22PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Whash thish aboosh a black shhhhhherrish? I don'she no shhhhhhherrish!

You made me re-check the avi — at first, it seemed like a leftover 17 March report from our new Commanding Officer.

@Rengishi : maybe you Do have a title, but it's unrecorded!
It'd be something like: He Who Remains Indefinable

You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
harkovast at 1:33PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Night 1 Narration

Ayesinback hurried down the street, the sound of jackals drawing ever closer.
Their jaws hung open, fetid drool dripping onto the cold, cobbled streets.
Ayesinback climbed onto a nearby fruit stall and, waving a broken broom handle in a futile attempt to keep the horde of hounds at bay.
Suddenly, a figure appeared on the roof top above them.
“Take my hand called the stranger! If not for justice then for the realisation of what is a dream!”
Ayesinback reach up to this saviour, gripping their hand tightly.
“Just one thing” said the stranger “My hand is a CHAINSAW!”
Ayesinback screamed in pain, staring in horror at the bloodied stump that had once their arm.
“and before I forget.” the stranger continued “Your pants are made of dynamite.”
“This is a fashion disaster!” screamed Ayesinback before being blown to thousands of atoms.

AYESINBACK THE MONKEY TRAINER IS DEAD

Therealtj had boarded up their bunker with care, setting machine gun nests on the roof and a ping pong ball table in the front room.
Only a full task force of large ninjas could hope to penetrate the defences of such a STRONG building.
But as therealtj sat down in front of their 40 inche plasma screen tv, a horrifying image appeared before them.
“No! It cant be!” scream therealtj
“You have watched this video and now in seven seconds you will die!” came a sinister
voice from the television.
“Seven seconds? That seems a bit soon.”
“And yet you still waste time bickering with me about it?”
“Fair point…AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!”

THEREALTJ THE DONKEY INVERTER IS DEAD

Night 1 is over.
Day 2 has begun.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:37PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Anyone else get the feeling the Hark secretly wants to GM another game?

gullas at 1:45PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Well last time I played in a game where Hark was GM'ing, I was the Dragon of Awesome who managed to kill people with rock'n roll (aka the vigilante role). Although I killed about 2-3 townies I killed most of the mafias and won… what was left of the game <.<
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
ayesinback at 1:45PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
well thanks, Hark: Now everyone knows I'm the flippin monkey trainer.

not to be confused with the flying monkey trainer.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Salsa at 2:03PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Why Hark! I'm shocked. I had no idea you knew what fetid means.
RAGE!
Rengishi at 2:03PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
The random way that ayes died could be a hint toward either the flying green monkey or even…Hark himself given the refrence to jackals and the whole hand that is a weapon thing.
I only say TFGM because a death like that seems to be something only a comedic comic maker/person *Cough Cough HARK and TGFM Cough* could make but I may be reading into this far to much
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:03PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
gullas
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Well last time I played in a game where Hark was GM'ing, I was the Dragon of Awesome who managed to kill people with rock'n roll (aka the vigilante role). Although I killed about 2-3 townies I killed most of the mafias and won… what was left of the game <.<
I was a space wizard badger with a scar.

Salsa at 3:00PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
No more actions.

Narration up in an hour.
RAGE!
Salsa at 3:43PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Narration

Rokulily yawned as the night wore on. She had been busy baking the night before and the scent of cake hung about here like the cloud of sleepiness.

“Kinda silly to put the person who had been up all day on night patrol,” she said in a singsong voice.

“Mmmmm, You smell like cake. Wonder if you taste like it too,” mused a voice in the bushes beside her.

All they found of the baker was the cherry hair-clip she had worn.

Rokulily the Honor Guard grunt is done.

As Roku's killer walked away from the scene there was shout from The other set of bushes.

“Hi, I'm Bob, and I'll be making bacon today,” the newcomer said.

“Two meals in one night, oh happy day!”

As the killer lunged forward “Bob” brought up his weapon and open fire.

Roku's killer got away.

“Well that was disappointing,” said “Bob”

—–

Elsewhere, the Bug Man sat in a dark room with the comforting glow of computer screens to light his face.

“Well, well, well. Let's see what my little kitties dragged in.”

Turns out it was something juicy

—–

On the edge of town Ochi walked around the Wreckage of an old cargo hauler. Unaware of the actions taking place within.

One of the draftees stood in the single pool of light in the refurnished cargo bay of one of the sections. All he could see was a the outline of a chair and a guitar standing in a corner.

“So, you want protection, huh?”

“Y-yes.”

“Well, you're lucky. I can help you with that.”

“Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!”

Meanwhile, Ochi still walked around unaware of the two sets of eyes following her. Suddenly, a Mark 249 grenade sailed in a perfect arc aimed at the pack she wore.

The grenade never made it.

Instead it was batted out of the way by the courageous young medic who had followed Ochi.

“Curses!” shouted the Demolitions Expert

—-

On the other edge of town, the tank driver and the other medic enjoyed a game of chess.

Night 1 is over
All Day watch personnel, report for Day 2.
RAGE!
Salsa at 3:44PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Lynch Vote

Mettaur (5): ahead
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
shirkersama
seventy2
Anthony Mercer
harkovast

I am 1337 Master (1):
BffSatan

ayesinback (1):
Rengishi

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (1):
therealtj

seventy2 (2):
Mettaur
Ochitsukanai

Spud on FIRE! (1):
I am 1337 Master

RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:49PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
I am courageous XD

Product Placement at 4:16PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Kinda surprised to see Monkey still alive.

Kinda sad to see Roku dead again so soon. :(

I'm gonna suggest that Gullas might be responsible for Roku's death on the grounds of cannibalism and that Ayes might be the Bug man since cats were mentioned. However, we're dealing with night 1 clues so it could mean anything.

Ochi, what do you got?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:28PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Are you? Are you really?

A Reaver at 4:50PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Product Placement

Kinda sad to see Roku dead again so soon. :(

I'm gonna suggest that Gullas might be responsible for Roku's death on the grounds of cannibalism

Check the schlockinators role description.
I think it may be 1337 since the roku was singing.
1337 has a link to his youtube channel with his songs.
Cake however may be a clue although this is more than likely due to rokus baking.
Then again this could mean the second attempt by the demoman was 1337 due to the guitar part of that narrative.
Then again he could be completely uninvolved with either.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Product Placement at 4:51PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Are you? Are you really?
Well, it's either that you're lying of being a paramedic, that the resistance decided to spare you tonight, in order to make us suspect you of being a criminal or that they thought that the other guys would take care of you.

All in all, I have to say that I'm quite surprised how rarely it seems to happen that people get attacked when they claim to be an important role.

I mean… check how long Hark lived after he started spouting about being a bodyguard in my last game.
A Reaver
Check the schlockinators role description.
Ah, there's the guy. I was wondering which role attacked her. I have to admit I thought about the possibility of it being 1337, since the last time he got a kill role, he went after her during night 1.

All in all though, since I noticed that somebody attacked Roku's attacker last night, thus chipping of one of his night lives, I would recommend that this attacker repeats his order the next night, in case we fail to discover the identity of our terrible killer of bakers.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:03PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Since I didn't win I'm going to be a pain.

Yes I killed Rokulily, with good intentions.

In other words if I did kill Rokulily I would admit it.

However I did not kill Rokulily.

Or did I?

I don't think you guys will ever find out since you voted the mafia into office this game.

Oh and by the way CAKE is one of my favorite bands but I doubt I mention that on my profile.

And I was inactive all night if you looked at my login last before now, telling people that I actually am innocent and putting death to the doubts, but now that I have got on I have no evidence…shit…

So I'm going to claim to be mafia again and hope you retarded peoples (it's okay for me to use this word I think) kill me so I can have laughs.

Derp and goodnight.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:09PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Are you? Are you really?
Well, it's either that you're lying of being a paramedic, that the resistance decided to spare you tonight, in order to make us suspect you of being a criminal or that they thought that the other guys would take care of you.

All in all, I have to say that I'm quite surprised how rarely it seems to happen that people get attacked when they claim to be an important role.
I was implying that as a resistance fighter you would know that none of you attacked me last night. Just want to make this clear early on that this is a reference to the sign up thread. I have no proof to my baseless accusations.

@1337: They shouldn't of elected mafia into office. They shouldn't of done that.

Rengishi at 5:19PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Give 1337 what he wants, after all he asked for it
A Reaver at 5:20PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Are you? Are you really?

I was implying that as a resistance fighter you would know that none of you attacked me last night. Just want to make this clear early on that this is a reference to the sign up thread. I have no proof to my baseless accusations.

@1337: They shouldn't of elected mafia into office. They shouldn't of done that.

Herp de derpy derp derp.
Quarter master.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:54PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
Rengishi
Give 1337 what he wants, after all he asked for it
Settle for what you get but first ask for the world.

Take it as an inspirational quote if you must but I found that inside a children's guide to modern fantasy and it was talking about world domination.

I'm kinda pissed I missed last night though. :[

Cause today when I die my role will have been useless.
seventy2 at 6:01PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
i think mettaur killed rokulilly as the Shlockinator. He has strawberry death cake as one of his “recommended comics” and that's pry the best clue to eating someone. is cake.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:19PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
The cannibalism in Roku's narrative indicates that the murderer is the Schlockinator, who always eats his victims. If we lynch him, he can kill someone arbitrarily as a result, so we shouldn't lynch Rokulily's murderer. He has to be attacked twice, during night cycles. Although it seems he was attacked once already! Both the townies and the mafia should want to kill someone with this kind of power. Attacking blindly, he's dangerous to everyone.

I'll die soon, so I'm going to openly say I think it's bffsatan because of this, as well as the fact that his avatar is surrounded by dark clouds (like clouds of sleepiness). I know last time I accused him, it was wrong. This time, however, I'm innocent!

As for mine. There is an M249, but as far as I can figure via research, it's an automatic weapon and not a grenade launcher. There's no Mark 249 grenade. Salsa knows weaponry, so this is the clue. I looked everywhere for iterations of this number; there was only one, and it was Crocty's.

It's different now, but I screenshotted before mentioning it to anyone else. People always give me shit when I accuse Crocty, but I'm usually right in these cases.

OH YEAH and I agree with produpla that ayesinback looks like a good candidate, although if it's cats, there's always Harkovast.

I haven't done the set of clues with the bacon and disappointment, but I'm so damn tired of looking everywhere for the number 249 that I'll do it later, aaaargh.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:21PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
seventy2
i think mettaur killed rokulilly as the Shlockinator. He has strawberry death cake as one of his “recommended comics” and that's pry the best clue to eating someone. is cake.
A reason to kill the political rival that stole my office? I'll take it!

I Am The 1337 Master at 6:25PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
What are the limitations in quoting what someone non GM sends you? (as Product knows, I don't know these rules well)

If so, let's blame Mett, it means I live another day.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon