MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XLI: Crash Landing
Product Placement at 6:30PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
All right. Going to sleep now.

Try not to lynch a townie while I'm away.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Salsa at 6:49PM, March 18, 2011
(offline)
“Ugh, my head…”

“Uh sir,” *orderly hands the People's Recruiter Lieutenant a memo pad*

*Looks at pad, sees one guard dead*

“…”

“Damn. It's too damn early for this crap.”

*Meanwhile My GM persona has been enjoying all the speculation*
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
seventy2 at 7:15PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Damn.

i don't want to lynch the schlockinator, i'm too scared to do anything now….

hmmmmm…so mettaur or bff satan….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
ayesinback at 7:27PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Narration
Elsewhere, the Bug Man sat in a dark room with the comforting glow of computer screens to light his face.

“Well, well, well. Let's see what my little kitties dragged in.”

Okay, yes, I have a comic called “A Cat's Tale” (and it is rather charming if I say so myself), but I have to hope that I'm more than just a one note clue.
And yes, Hark's a cat. And yes, TFGM is a bunch of cats (kitties?) in a man's suit.

But what about this profile portion?
“I also have two cats, One is named Tabby (the serious quiet type, leave him alone and he respects you)and the other cat is a kitten, her name is Olive (also a loving creature, but like all cats needs time alone and doesn't want TOO much attention).”

sounds like kitties to me
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Rengishi at 7:57PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
But am I the only one who's spotted this profile portion?
“I also have two cats, One is named Tabby (the serious quiet type, leave him alone and he respects you)and the other cat is a kitten, her name is Olive (also a loving creature, but like all cats needs time alone and doesn't want TOO much attention).”sounds like kitties to me

You're laying down some pretty heavy evidence dude,then again if any of the accusers are attacked it will immediattelly draw attention to the person accused,but what if the attacker is someone else drawing attention away from themselves by killing the accuse* of another?Then we may get lucky and kill a mafia or resistance member or whatever,or we may have taken a foolish risk and linched an innocent that was on our side and it's hard not too.

Also whoever dies tonight so the killer can draw attention away,take pride in knowing it was because of me
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
BffSatan at 8:11PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
I am definitely not the shockinator guys.

Also, I think 1337 master is mafia. He's acting funny, funnier than normal anyway.

Also

Someone
One of the draftees stood in the single pool of light in the refurnished cargo bay of one of the sections. All he could see was a the outline of a chair and a guitar standing in a corner.
Guitar
Chair
Both of those clues are on the first page of each comic. And the chair feautres heaps later in the comic.

Just sayin' guys… 1337 is mafia.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:16PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
Salsa
Narration
Elsewhere, the Bug Man sat in a dark room with the comforting glow of computer screens to light his face.

“Well, well, well. Let's see what my little kitties dragged in.”

Okay, yes, I have a comic called “A Cat's Tale” (and it is rather charming if I say so myself), but I have to hope that I'm more than just a one note clue.
And yes, Hark's a cat. And yes, TFGM is a bunch of cats (kitties?) in a man's suit.

But what about this profile portion?
“I also have two cats, One is named Tabby (the serious quiet type, leave him alone and he respects you)and the other cat is a kitten, her name is Olive (also a loving creature, but like all cats needs time alone and doesn't want TOO much attention).”

sounds like kitties to me
I am medic. I protected Ochi and I shall randomly protect someone else tonight! Fear my random protecting power. The 20 sided dice will be redeemed!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
seventy2 at 8:19PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
BffSatan
I am definitely not the shockinator guys.

Also, I think 1337 master is mafia. He's acting funny, funnier than normal anyway.

Also

Someone
One of the draftees stood in the single pool of light in the refurnished cargo bay of one of the sections. All he could see was a the outline of a chair and a guitar standing in a corner.
Guitar
Chair
Both of those clues are on the first page of each comic. And the chair feautres heaps later in the comic.

Just sayin' guys… 1337 is mafia.

the black marketeer is helpful tho. why did you just give him away?
facara
BffSatan at 8:39PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
I figured that was a clue for the demolitions expert who tried to kill Ochi.
That whole scene makes a lot more sense now.
So Ochi went to the Black Marketeer for help, but a medic was protecting her anyway?

Also, black marketeer isn't necessarily helpful, they can kill once per night and can help the resistance just as much as they can help humbug. No one wants to kill the black marketeer anyway.
BffSatan at 9:06PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
Is it just me; or does Anthony Mercer's comic, the symetrical breadzapoid, sound like a scientific way of referring to cake? Cakes are symetrical and are like bread. (the suffix -oid means to be like something).

I should stop pointing fingers now, as that seems like a pretty good way to get myself killed.
BffSatan at 9:18PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
BffSatan
I figured that was a clue for the demolitions expert who tried to kill Ochi.
I re-read that clue again again, Ochi didn't get help, someone else did. There seems to be a lot of people in this clue actually, hence my confusion.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:42PM, March 18, 2011
(online)
I was the first one to get an action in last night so I got salsa to draw what would of happened if I had become Commander.

Everything looks brighter. Also more fire!

Product Placement at 6:01AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
The 20 sided dice will be redeemed!
NEVER!!!

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:17AM, March 19, 2011
(offline)
BFFSatan
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
And so I've proved you wrong.

And…today's gonna be a fun day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Rengishi at 7:22AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
seventy2
Damn.

i don't want to lynch Rengishi, i'm too scared to do anything to Rengishi now….

hmmmmm…so mettaur or bff satan….

Yes…..cower in fear mortal!
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:09AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
The 20 sided dice will be redeemed!
NEVER!!!

Product Placement at 8:16AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
The 20 sider has consistently worked against the town, whenever someone picked it up. You'll likely end up protecting the resistance more often the a helpful person, knowing its history so I well within my rights to hate it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 8:42AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
i'm voting for mettaur.
facara
Mettaur at 8:45AM, March 19, 2011
(offline)
I vote for Seventy2. Listen to the 2nd in command!

…*grunts*
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
therealtj at 8:47AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
I just want to point out that TFGM is a crazy cat lady. Thus he must be the Bug Man. Anyone who doesn't vote for him is a resistance sympathizer.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Mettaur at 8:50AM, March 19, 2011
(offline)
therealtj
I just want to point out that TFGM is a crazy cat lady. Thus he must be the Bug Man. Anyone who doesn't vote for him is a resistance sympathizer.
You vote for him, another votes for him, I vote for him, and we got a dead bug man.

Or should we get the dealer? You know, Seventy2?…fine, char grilled monkey it is. Dibs on the wings!
ALien Clues
Rokulily yawned as the night wore on. She had been busy baking the night before and the scent of cake hung about here like the cloud of sleepiness.

“Kinda silly to put the person who had been up all day on night patrol,” she said in a singsong voice.

“Mmmmm, You smell like cake. Wonder if you taste like it too,” mused a voice in the bushes beside her.

All they found of the baker was the cherry hair-clip she had worn.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:19AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
The 20 sider has consistently worked against the town, whenever someone picked it up. You'll likely end up protecting the resistance more often the a helpful person, knowing its history so I well within my rights to hate it.

That 20 sided protected Ochi from an attack.

@Mettaur: Don't listen to my rival. I have said I am a medic like 5 times now and I have taken credit for saving a player. If I wasn't the medic the real one would have outed me. If you want to try avoid dieing bugman you should point your finger at someone who isn't medic, referring to my disturbing poster, referring to I'll stab a needle and inject some unknown liquid into ya.

@theFAKEtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.

ayesinback at 9:20AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
ey?

20-sided dice . . . does what? in whose hands? at what point?

“cloud of sleepiness” points to?

cherry hair-clip?

I DUNNO
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:25AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
ey?

20-sided dice . . . does what? in whose hands? at what point?
Long ago a vig used the 20 sided dice to decide who to kill. It turned out terribly. He struck a townie every time I believe. I then used a 20 sided to kill Product once.

And now I am using a 20 sided to decide who I protect at night.

therealtj at 9:26AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
@theSEXYtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
Semantics! My argument still stands.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:30AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
@theSMELLYtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am also a medic and don't have the power to kill Curse you salsa for not giving me that power! If I did have that power do you think you, as my rival, would still be alive?

therealtj at 9:33AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
@theUNFATHOMABLYBEAUTIFULtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am also a medic and don't have the power to kill Curse you salsa for not giving me that power! If I did have that power do you think you, as my rival, would still be alive?
Just because you're terrible at your job doesn't change anything.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:36AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
@theRESISTENCEFIGHTERtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am trying my best! Your quite different from my pervious rival. It just dosn't feel right yet. Give me time to work on it. Give me that time by not lynching me :3

therealtj at 9:47AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
@theMAYORtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
I am trying my best! Your quite different from my pervious rival. It just dosn't feel right yet. Give me time to work on it. Give me that time by not lynching me :3
Nope, sorry, but if you can't kill me I'll have to kill you. It's how it works.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:57AM, March 19, 2011
(online)
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
@theMAYORtj: I am not a cray cat lady. First off I am not a lady. Second I am not a cat. I am a bunch of cats in a mansuit. None of which are kittens. I am however crazy.
Nope, sorry, but if you can't kill me I'll have to kill you. It's how it works.
Holy crap your the mayor!?!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon