MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVI: District Townston
Randomdudeperson at 6:59PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
0.0 Oh my goodness!!! Ok, I'm still trying to fix the size of my banner, so please hold on ppl! Hee Hee! And I'm actually just trying to promote my comic! HAHA! I bet that even Hark hasn't even thought of this! :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Niccea at 7:12PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
0.0 Oh my goodness!!! Ok, I'm still trying to fix the size of my banner, so please hold on ppl! Hee Hee! And I'm actually just trying to promote my comic! HAHA! I bet that even Hark hasn't even thought of this! :p
While you are at it, it is “their” not “there.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Randomdudeperson at 7:13PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Randomdudeperson

Actually it is They're, but yeah, ty for pointing that out! /).-
Niccea at 7:14PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Niccea
Randomdudeperson

XD Well I was close. I'm known to spell “meat” instead of “meet” and what not. I try to make up for my many errors by helpfully trying to point out the errors in others.
Hakoshen at 7:27PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Randomdudeperson
Niccea
Randomdudeperson

XD Well I was close. I'm known to spell “meat” instead of “meet” and what not. I try to make up for my many errors by helpfully trying to point out the errors in others.

Unrelated comment;

Since your avatar has a question mark, why not put your current avatar in there? Kind of a mirror within a mirror deal.

Also, I don't recognize the far right column at all save the superhero one.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Randomdudeperson at 7:29PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Unrelated comment;

Since your avatar has a question mark, why not put your current avatar in there? Kind of a mirror within a mirror deal.

0.0 Whoa! That's an awsome idea dude!

Also. YEAH!!! I fixed it! I now feel like I fit in. I have a comic, and a banner under each of my posts. Life is good! lol
Niccea at 7:38PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Actually. I did that. ^.^ It is part of an art work I did

Right column is my very first avatar here, a close up. And me wearing your “not suspicious at all” shirt. (The one with me riding in a box around Ochi's neck shooting rainbows at people.)
Hakoshen at 7:52PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
Ah, I recognize them now that I can see them more clearly.

Well, back to work :/
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Randomdudeperson at 8:13PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Actually. I did that. ^.^ It is part of an art work I did

Right column is my very first avatar here, a close up. And me wearing your “not suspicious at all” shirt. (The one with me riding in a box around Ochi's neck shooting rainbows at people.)

I've always wondered about your avi. And now that I see over a dozen of these avis, I've just got to ask! Why did you choose to have animal ears? 0.o Also, what pics are the top right ones from?
ParkerFarker at 8:22PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
shit, sorry everyone, I haven't been able to get on a computer for a while. But I'm here now and the nars will be up in under 30 minutes.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Niccea at 8:23PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(offline)
It is a very long story…to make it short. I was trying to draw an elf and I messed up the ears. I adapted and rolled with it. That just got to become a representation of me. It makes no sense.I have the originals hanging around but they are probably rather large.

The top right character is Niccea…I know it makes no sense. Um…it is a portrait of my avatar from Gaia.

Randomdudeperson at 8:46PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Ah. I can sleep peacefully now. I thank you for that. lol!
ParkerFarker at 8:54PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Night Five Narratives:

A Molotov cocktail has been made.

A group of friends were having a few drinks at the pub. They were all fairly drunk at this stage and having a rowdy time. All but one, he was the designated driver. He was trying to have some fun with the others but he was not. After they’d agreed to go home, the friends got in the car and the man drove them home. After he’d dropped them all off he parked in his drive way. He went in the back door of his home after locking the car. He took his jacket off, put it over an arm chair, and turned the shower on. The water took about five minutes to become hot in Townston, so he left it on. He turned the television on and noticed the front door was open. He went over to it and looked outside. A blue sedan was parked outside. The man ran to his room. He was inside and turned around. Randomdudeperson was standing in the doorway to his room, gun in hand. The man charged him and knocked Random over, they struggled to get a hold of the gun that had fallen out of Random’s hand. Random got it back and immediately fired off 3 shots. One hit the man in the arm but he could barley feel it. He ran to the kitchen, open a draw, and pulled out duel mac-10s. Random ran out the door to finish the job. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* Random was killed in a shower of bullets. The man sat down. He put down his two Uzis and breathed a sigh of relief.

Randomdudperson, The Last Member of The Crips, is dead

The Goons were the only remaining Crips now. And they looked for a new banner to fly under.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Product Placement at 9:10PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Let's see…. avatars I used…

In no particular order:

And of course, the one I'm using today.

I normally stay with my standard one (the one with the sign) but I tend to switch to a different avatar for few days, before returning to the old one.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ParkerFarker at 9:20PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
ELECTION THREAD!

Product, than one with Diddy and Bjork is pretty funny, but long.
And I'll show you my avatar line up:

and I already have my next one planned out, I just gotta let the Pharoah settle

Product Placement at 9:39PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Product, than one with Diddy and Bjork is pretty funny, but long.
And also unfortunately too big.

Every time I pick an avatar that's more then X KB (I forgot how high X is but I think it's around 50 KB ) Ozone ends up yelling at me so I have to switch that much sooner.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 10:30PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Night Five Narratives:

A Molotov cocktail has been made.

A group of friends were having a few drinks at the pub. They were all fairly drunk at this stage and having a rowdy time. All but one, he was the designated driver. He was trying to have some fun with the others but he was not. After they’d agreed to go home, the friends got in the car and the man drove them home. After he’d dropped them all off he parked in his drive way. He went in the back door of his home after locking the car. He took his jacket off, put it over an arm chair, and turned the shower on. The water took about five minutes to become hot in Townston, so he left it on. He turned the television on and noticed the front door was open. He went over to it and looked outside. A blue sedan was parked outside. The man ran to his room. He was inside and turned around. Randomdudeperson was standing in the doorway to his room, gun in hand. The man charged him and knocked Random over, they struggled to get a hold of the gun that had fallen out of Random’s hand. Random got it back and immediately fired off 3 shots. One hit the man in the arm but he could barley feel it. He ran to the kitchen, open a draw, and pulled out duel mac-10s. Random ran out the door to finish the job. *RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT* Random was killed in a shower of bullets. The man sat down. He put down his two Uzis and breathed a sigh of relief.

Randomdudperson, The Last Member of The Crips, is dead

The Goons were the only remaining Crips now. And they looked for a new banner to fly under.

I wanted to kill the molotove maker! We where supposed to go out in an epic battle! NOOOOO!!!
Product Placement at 10:32PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
You knew who the molotov maker was? How come?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 10:37PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
You knew who the molotov maker was? How come?

Ok, I was working with Kitty once Hark was killed. I needed a boss, she needed a killer to replace the cop. However, one thing after another kept happening, and I never was any help! After Anthony died, I was told of two more targets she wanted dead. One HAD to be the molotov maker, and I suspected that I already had a bomb on me. I wanted to take out the last mafia of the bloods, and in turn, end up dieing myself, giving the townies the win. But alas, I'm dead, and the molotov maker is still on the loose.

And since I'm dead, I'm putting my avi back to normal now.
Anthony Mercer at 11:38PM, Oct. 8, 2009
(online)
My avatars: (I normally use the second one):

Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 5:41AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
I'd like everyone to know that I made a super juicy bribe for you guys in the GM election thread.

Basically it's a response to my concerns that I tend to make the clues in my narrations too obvious so now I'm giving the players a chance to influence that part directly.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 6:34AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
Anthony, if you drag the second one over on to the one you have now and match it perfectly, the sign becomes a ghost-sign! And if you drag the fourth one over, the robot has green hair! ZOMG!

Lynch Votes:

Hakoshen (1)
Kitty17

Niccea at 6:37AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
Or you can drag current over to the first and have a “Park Bench For Rent”
harkovast at 9:38AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
We died doing what we loved!

(And judging from her many faces…Niccea is a woman with a complex personality!)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 9:53AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
We died doing what we loved!

(And judging from her many faces…Niccea is a woman with a complex personality!)
More like I'm a woman that likes to dress up. My face doesn't change just the clothes (and the quality of the face) My personality is simple like a child in an adult body…or rather. An adult in a child body with a childish personality. (I'm still mistaken for an upper elementary or middle schooler. (between the ages of 10-15 is the usual guess.))
rokulily at 9:55AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
aw i thought we would have a double lynch today… We still have one left… Oh wells.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
kitty17 at 10:14AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
I didn't feel like calling a double lynch today. ;)

I thought it'd be easier this way.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Hakoshen at 10:48AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
Come on! Double lynch!
-Harkovast
rokulily at 11:04AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(online)
kitty17
I didn't feel like calling a double lynch today. ;)

I thought it'd be easier this way.

hmm… i totally miscounted… never mind never mind!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
kitty17 at 11:04AM, Oct. 9, 2009
(offline)
Not necessary!

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon