MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVI: District Townston
kitty17 at 10:18PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
Oh lol, emily.

And again I assure you I am not mafia. Neither blood nor crip. And I didn't kill TFGM.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:21PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
harkovast
randomdudeperson alright! I fixed it! happy now?
But tell me this! Who is the real villain here?
The gang member who wants to murder everyone and take over the town….or the grammar nazi? The spelling facist? The totalitarian typist?

Who is the real monster here?

Grammer nazi

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:24PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
kitty17
Oh lol, emily.

And again I assure you I am not mafia. Neither blood nor crip. And I didn't kill TFGM.
This time. I know what you did that one game O.<

Anthony Mercer at 11:07PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Hey! No one even thought about telling me we started? D:<

We can all see your “clever” ploy to make yourself look innocent… XD

Randomdudeperson
It could also be Anthony Mercer. It appears to be a two part strategy. There are two stick figures in his avatar. That seems a bit of a long shot though.

Long shot? I can't even see the end of it from here!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
harkovast at 4:26AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Kitty17, why did my good friend TFGM deserve to die?
He was a loyal blood that I loved like a brother!
You are ruthless in your murder!

Am I still in this game?

Ooooh weird! The gangs saved me! I wonder why? After all, I am just an innocent immigrant.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
ParkerFarker at 5:48AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
therealtj
Hey! No one even thought about telling me we started? D:<

We can all see your “clever” ploy to make yourself look innocent… XD

uhhh… actually… I forgot to add him on the sign up thread. I have randomised his role though, so he could be anyone!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Salsa at 8:16AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
*cough* hark'saliar */cough*
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
harkovast at 11:06AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Oooh salsa! My minions will make you pay for such arrogance come night fall….Er…I mean how could you accuse me when I am so obviously innocent? Yeah, thats what I meant!

Anthony Mercer at 11:47AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Oooh salsa! My minions will make you pay for such arrogance come night fall….Er…I mean how could you accuse me when I am so obviously innocent? Yeah, thats what I meant!

Your minions… in the Crips? YES, I SAID IT!

Now all we need is his Blood-allegiance-fuelled outrage to make him unintenionally confess! Unless he can read tiny text the same way everyone else does. But I don't see that happening. XD
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Salsa at 12:03PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
boom.
that is the sound of Hark going on a rampage in england after it reaches the SE USA.
RAGE!
kitty17 at 1:17PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
I've just received word that three gang members voted Hark during the open election.

That means everyone who voted for Hark is a gang member, including Hark himself. Whether they're in the same gang or not is still in question though.

That is:

harkovast
Gullas
Randomdudeperson

Aghammer at 2:00PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
A rampage in England is having afternoon tea WITHOUT Biscuits… I say!!

Salsa
boom.
that is the sound of Hark going on a rampage in england after it reaches the SE USA.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 2:12PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Aghammer I am flinging my crumpet in disgust!

Salsa at 2:23PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
A rampage in England is having afternoon tea WITHOUT Biscuits… I say!!

Salsa
boom.

Every time I hear or read “tea and biscuits” I think breakfast.
RAGE!
harkovast at 2:40PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Salsa- No doubt with a large helping of grits and beans, and possibly some hog chitlins?

Hakoshen at 3:05PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Salsa- No doubt with a large helping of grits and beans, and possibly some hog chitlins?

Salsa's not from Louisiana!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 4:21PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
AL … LA Very similar man.

Hakoshen
harkovast

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 4:31PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer

Hakoshen
harkovast

True but people in Alabama just wish they were us.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 4:46PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Aghammer
Hakoshen
harkovast
True but people in Alabama just wish they were us.
Is this some sort of rivalry, similar to New York vs New Jersey, where people from New Jersey say that they live in New York while New Yorkers say that they don't?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
harkovast at 5:16PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Look, I cant understand all this confusion- there are only two types of Americans!

Type 1- New Yorker.
This type shouts a lot, often refering to things in terms of their ass (such as “move your ass”, “I better watch my ass” etc.) They use yellow taxis to get around and enjoy leaning out of the window and shouting at people they consider to be “wise guys”. They all own pistols, with whcih they shoot each other. They live in apartments with outrageously high rent. This type have very high blood preassure. They live on bagels and hot dogs, and drink coffee from star bucks. They dress in suits and chain smoke cigarettes.

Type 2- Hill Billie
This type is laid back but racist and fearful of modern technology. They travel around in beaten up pick up trucks and enjoy fitting the trucks with gun racks and allowing large dogs to ride with them (either in the cabin or on the back bit) They live in wooden shacks and all own shotguns. They live on hog chitlins, grits and beans, and drink moonshine from a jug. They start all sentances with a “Ah recon”. They dress in dungerees, with eithera straw hat or baseball cap. They chew tabacco and spit it out a lot.

Name any American, they all fit into one of these two types.
FACT!

therealtj at 5:31PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
kitty17
I've just received word that three gang members voted Hark during the open election.

That means everyone who voted for Hark is a gang member, including Hark himself. Whether they're in the same gang or not is still in question though.

That is:

harkovast
Gullas
Randomdudeperson

Wow. Brilliant strategy.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
gullas at 5:48PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
I sense carnage 0.-
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:00PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
harkovast
on the back bit
The truck bed.

Also I never knew the detective could look at the election poll. Thats quite cheap.

ParkerFarker at 6:01PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Well, voting is closed now but I already have the anrrations finished… so do you want me to post them now?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
kitty17 at 6:02PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(offline)
…there was voting?

ParkerFarker at 6:04PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
well, no, night actions. I meant to say night actions.

Product Placement at 6:08PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
so do you want me to post them now?
I'd very much appreciate that since it's 1 am where I live. ^^'
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:10PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
kitty17
…there was voting?
There is always voting. But it is only done by the secret council of mafia. You'd know all this if you GMed a game ;3

ParkerFarker at 6:17PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Night 2 Narrations:

A Crip gang member tried to attack someone, but he was protected.

Later on, that protected man, a police officer, was doing recon on Gullas, a possible gang member. This police officer knew what gang members where capable of, so he silently made his way around the house. The only sounds he could hear coming from inside were those of the television. “No talking, so Gullas mustn’t have any fellow gang members over” thought the Police Officer. He gained a little more confidence, and moved to one of the outside windows. He silently opened it and climbed in. He checked his pistol, and made his way to where the TV is. As he was walking down the hallway into the living room, Gullas came in full view with a glass of lemonade. The glass smashed as Gullas dropped it on the floor. He turned around but before he could even get close to his weapon, *BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*, The Police Officer unloaded his full clip on him. He stood for moment and a smile crossed his face. He quickly pulled his police pad out of his pocket, wrote something on a page, and left it on Gullas’s body. It read: “Payback’s a Bitch”

Gullas, the Gang Member of the Crips, has died

Salsa had tracked down his target. Right now he was waiting outside his house. His 40mm Vulcan, too big to carry, was sitting on the back of his red truck. The belt of bullets was sitting next to Salsa, as cold as his victim would be when Salsa took his life away.

Meanwhile, a man was toiling around in his basement with three friends. They were playing GTA and having a few drinks.

Salsa continued to wait for his victim to come into view from one of the windows. It started raining on him which got him angry, so he picked up his heavy Vulcan and silently moved towards the house.

At that same moment, one of the friends playing GTA went upstairs to use the toilet.

Salsa saw the man come up from the basement. *TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF* Salsa’s Vulcan lit up the night sky. The man was cut to pieces from all the bullets that passed through him.

Downstairs, the other men, startled, took out their Uzis and ran up to where the bullets came from. There was no time to put on their blue bandanas. *TF TF TF TF TF TF TF* the second one got hit, but it was not Salsa’s target. Salsa’s target hesitated with his other buddy on the staircase. He ran to the basement window while his friend pointed his measly Uzi at the door to the first floor. Salsa moved over to it. The door was open, and although the man’s Uzi was nothing compared to his Vulcan, he could still be killed by said Uzi. So he was hesitant to move in for the kill.

Outside, Salsa’s target had escaped from the small window and was moving around to the back window. He got in and took his two m16s. They were fully loaded.

Inside, Salsa decided his course of action. He took his Vulcan, and pointed it at the wall beside him. *TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF* the bullets cut through the plaster walls and killed everything on the staircase. The third one got hit. But the fourth, Salsa’s target, was smarter than those three goons. He had climbed upstairs and was waiting for Salsa to go and check the basement.

He heard Salsa going down the newly wrecked stairs. He made his move. Silently, he moved in front of the door to the basement. He could see Salsa, almost at the bottom of the stairs, and wasted no time in opening up with his m16s. Bullets ran through Salsa and blood poured out of him.

When the life had fully drained from Salsa, the fourth man laughed out loud. This elaborate attempt to kill him had only killed some worthless goons. The man wasn’t even that fond of them to start off with.

Salsa, the a Gang Member of the Bloods, has died.

Elsewhere, the Police Officer from before, Product Placement, was walking home from killing Gullas. He was still thinking about his success from before, and didn’t even think about the chance of a gang member finding him. But that’s just what happened. And it wasn’t one gang member, it was a full gang. Product Placement knew he couldn’t win, so he dropped his Magnum. All the goons were pointing their various weapons at him. But the one in the middle spoke: “Ha ha ha ha haa, I see we have lonely police officer here. And without his weapon now. This shall be easy, eh men? All of these bullets, my bullets will go through you, Mr. Police Officer. For I refuse to let some worthless cop live on my turf. Good bye.” *BLAM BLAM RAT TAT TAT BLAM TF TF TF TF TF BANG* all of the guns opened up on him. Product Placement lay on the ground, blood seeping from every wound, and died.

Product Placement, the Police Officer, has died.

A bomb was planted on someone.

Killerbob was having some drinks at the local pub when it happened. The bullets ripped through everything around him. He got shot twice; once in the leg, and once in his stomach. Bob wasn’t going to survive this, even if the paramedics could save him, his stomach wound would slowly, but surely, kill him. So he called out to the man that killed him: “Hey MOTHERF****R! Come back and finish me you coward!” So the man came over to Bob, and looked at him, crawling around in his blood. “Those are some bad food habits there, Bob, you should stop eating such fatty foods” said the man, in reference to Bob’s plate. *BLAM* the man shot Bob, right between the eyes.

Killerbob, an immigrant, has died

Product Placement at 6:23PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
You fraking have to be kidding me! I got attacked twice?

As far as I'm concerned, I was the person who was being protected that night so that's my only conclusion on the matter.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon