MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVI: District Townston
ParkerFarker at 6:20PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Vote Count (sorry for not having it up earlier. I was sleepin' )

Harkovast (4)
Kitty17
Anthony Mercer
Therealtj
Rokulily

Randomdudeperson (3)
Kitty17
Anthony Mercer
Rokulily

Kitty17 (1)
Randomdudperson

Rokulily (1)
Randomdudeperson

And voting has closed.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 6:48PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Wow. Honestly? That's all the votes you got?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:53PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Wow. Honestly? That's all the votes you got?
I'm a bit dissapointed that Hark didn't even vote.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
GarBonzo Bean at 6:55PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(offline)
Voting has closed!? too bad, I think i've solved KillerBob's murder.
He was shot in the stomach, anthony mercer metioned on his profile “a meal ment for a king” The stomach/talk about food is probably the clue in the narration.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Aghammer at 6:57PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(offline)
Hey, I'm back… what happened?? Am I dead?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
ParkerFarker at 7:18PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Day Three Narrative:

The Police Officers sat, waiting to carry out the death sentence on two lives. The mayor was in his office. The pardoner was in his. The police barred all the exits to town hall. Harkovast was waiting anxiously for the lynch votes, hoping he would not have to die, but knowing he will. The votes were in.

Harkovast was going to be lynched. But before they could do so, Harkovast made one last act. He pardoned the other one to be lynched, Randomdudperson. The mayor, Kitty17, was not happy with this, but law is law.

Harkovast arrived at the prison. They strapped him in the chair. *BZZZZTTTT*

harkovast the Boss of the Crips has died. Randomdudeperson has been pardoned

Night three has begun. Send in you night actions.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
kitty17 at 7:20PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(offline)
….awww.

At least we got one.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:31PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Whoa!!! 0.0 I forgot he was the pardoner! lol Well, ty Hark! HAHA!!!

And PP, I was laughing so hard watching that clip! My favorite part was when they where naming all the ppl! What was that anyway? Was it a tv show or just some person making a youtube video?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
rokulily at 9:35PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson

And PP, I was laughing so hard watching that clip! My favorite part was when they where naming all the ppl! What was that anyway? Was it a tv show or just some person making a youtube video?

I believe it was a not so old tv show.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Hakoshen at 10:12PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Randomdudeperson

Mystery science theater three thousand. A show where they basically ruined old movies by simulating three assholes on the front row who never shut the hell up. My dad made me watch it with him when he controlled the remote.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 10:28PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
rokulily
Randomdudeperson

Mystery science theater three thousand. A show where they basically ruined old movies by simulating three assholes on the front row who never shut the hell up. My dad made me watch it with him when he controlled the remote.
Your dad sounds like a swell person. ^^

And those movies were shit to begin with so it's not like there was anything to ruin.

P.S. Big McLargehuge. By far the best name.

Edit:
Here, I found a full episode.
Watch it at your own risk.
Oh… and an episode is normally over an hour long.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 3:36AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Wow, Harkovast really was one of the Crips? That's amusing.

GarBonzo Bean
Voting has closed!? too bad, I think i've solved KillerBob's murder.
He was shot in the stomach, anthony mercer metioned on his profile “a meal ment for a king” The stomach/talk about food is probably the clue in the narration.

I have never killed KillerBob, nor do I intend to. Um… because he's dead. It'd be pretty stupid to kill him now. Is that what you think of me? You think I'm some kind of stupid corpse-killer? Because I'm not.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
harkovast at 3:57AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Yeah I was big daddy crip, what are the odds?
So just go through all my previous posts and replace crips with bloods!

Also I did vote, I voted for Rokulily.
Not sure why it didn't show up, but there ya go!

Mind you, if I had to die, the electric chair is as awesome a way to go as I could have hoped for.

And at least I can still feel good knowing I have never been lynched at this game.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
ParkerFarker at 4:59AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Also I did vote, I voted for Rokulily.
Not sure why it didn't show up, but there ya go!

Oh yeah, you did too. Well it'dn't've (it would not have) changed anything.

And this narration mmaayyy be a biiittt late. My dad's getting back next morning so there's the excuse.

EDIT: I'm writing up some of the narratives I've received now, hoping no one will change their minds, and so far I'm feeling like these could be the best narrations from me.

GarBonzo Bean at 11:21AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(offline)
HA! Hark was a crip! and after all the talk of being a blood.
anthony- You don't like killing corpses? What about Darth's? C'mon, you can't say you never wanted to kill Darth's corpse.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:41AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
anthony- You don't like killing corpses? What about Darth's? C'mon, you can't say you never wanted to kill Darth's corpse.

Of course he dosn't like corpse killing remember he was victom to this horrible crime.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Product Placement at 11:45AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
*Looks at GarBonzo's avatar*

>:

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
GarBonzo Bean at 12:06PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
GarBonzo Bean

Of course he dosn't like corpse killing remember he was victom to this horrible crime.

Oh…right.

PP- Sorry! This computer will not let me be for sale, it will only save as a bitmap. I have given up as this game will be over soon anyway.

speaking of that- In my mafia game, there will be NO townies! Everyone will have a special role, I will not give out the theme yet, but keep that in mind.
Product Placement at 12:10PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
speaking of that- In my mafia game, there will be NO townies! Everyone will have a special role, I will not give out the theme yet, but keep that in mind.
Did… you just steal my idea?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 12:14PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean

Considering I only started playing in Mafia XI, I don't even know who Darth was, only that his corpse has a bad reputation. Well, worse than usual for a corpse.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
GarBonzo Bean at 1:18PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
GarBonzo Bean
Did… you just steal my idea?

no. You haven't even heard the theme yet! I was tired of losing because my game included townies, so I added more roles (that I made up, they are different from the new roles in your game) Plus, the theme is nothing like yours, it's not stealing your idea to elliminate townies.
Product Placement at 1:31PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Fine… grumble.

But the no townie concept was my idea.

MINE!

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 1:39PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
*points at pp*his

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 4:22PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Sigh….

When is narration due?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 4:55PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
waff
*points at pp*his

*points at Waff* What he said.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
ParkerFarker at 5:10PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
It's soon. Day/light saving occured during the night so I'm not sure what that means. I'm technically not late because it's 11:38 for me right now. It'll be up by 12:00 for me (so in 20 minutes max)

ParkerFarker at 5:26PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Night 3 Narratives:

D_Dude was enjoying life. Despite the gang’s shadow over everything, he still had fun at work with the various missions his boss gave him and he still had fun at home. His boss had just given him some big cash for one of the jobs he did and because of that, D_Dude was at the local hardware store, P.F. Tools, looking to buy a nice wooden porch for his house. He found the one he wanted, bought it, and went home to install it. It was definitely not a job for one person, so he called up one of his work mates who lived a few houses down from him. His friend answered with a yes, got his tools and started walking over to D_Dude’s house. He stopped. There was a blue car sitting, idle, out the front of D_Dude’s house. Something was thrown from it and D_Dude’s house ignited in flames. His friend ran to the house as the car screeched away. He got there and found D_Dude’s burnt body lying on the grass next to the planks of 2 by 4 for the porch. The friend called up his boss, knowing the Crips did this, and was hungry for revenge.

D_Dude, the Gang Member of the Bloods, has been bombed

As the Bloods were planning their revenge, a townsperson, blissfully unaware of the events of this night, was walking the two dogs. They were both German Shepherds. They weren’t pedigree though, they were old dogs that had once worked for the police, but now needed a more peaceful life. Not being able to suppress what they’ve learned, though, the two dogs barked and pulled at their leads when they smelled a gangster. They could smell the cocaine. And at this current moment, the two dogs were doing exactly that. The townsperson knew what that meant, and so he pulled out his gun. Looking around, he could see no one and neither could the dogs, but smelling, those dogs knew exactly where the gangster was. The person looked where the two dogs were barking at, and fired 3 times in that direction. He heard a person slip and run away.

that was a bonus narration of a failed attack, no clues

The Bloods had planned out what they’d do. The Boss knew exactly who the Molotov Maker for the Crips was, and configured his plans accordingly.

Meanwhile, Pastel was at the super market looking to buy bottles of beer and handkerchiefs. The clerk thought it was a bit weird to buy those things in bulk, but he didn’t express these feelings. He just expressed a face of pure boredom; for it was clear he hated his job. Pastel paid for her “groceries” and carried them to over to her white SUV and put them in the back seat. She got in the front seat, pushed they key in the ignition and twisted it. The spark plugs in the engine of her car made the explosions they were supposed to making the pistons speed up and down. All was well.

The Blood Molotov Maker was waiting in his car impatiently. It was almost the third hour he’d been waiting outside Pastel’s house, and he wasn’t having any more of it. His house was the second to be on sale and he wanted to get this job done so he could check out how it was doing. He twisted the key to his car which ignited the spark plugs making the pistons speed up and down. All was well for him.

Pastel stopped at the 24 hour WackDonald’s and bought a burger meal. She hadn’t had dinner and her stomach was rumbling.

The Blood was driving slowly down the main street looking in all the windows on the off chance he would spot Pastel.

Pastel was walking back over to her car when she noticed a red sedan driving down the main street. She wasn’t taking any chances, assumed it was the Bloods, got in her car and drove away. The sedan didn’t follow her; it pulled in to the bakery. She breathed a sigh of relief and kept driving to her house.

Something burst through Pastel’s back windshield. It ignited all the bottles of liquor on the back seat. Pastel swerved on to the other side of the road. The bottles in the back exploded and the entire car was engulfed by a huge ball of flame. No one inside the car could’ve survived, but Pastel’s body was not inside the car. She was but 2 metres away from the burning wreck. She was in the same spot she had been when she jumped out of the car before it exploded. Half of her body was burnt by the huge explosion, but she was still living, barely.

The Blood Molotov Maker got out of his red van, not to be confused with any red sedans, and placed a Molotov cocktail next to Pastel. He got back in his van, shot the bottle and drove off. The bottle exploded, and what little of Pastel was left, is not any more.

Pastel the Molotov Maker for the Crips, has been bombed

The Bloods weren’t through yet though. They made a heavy blow on the Crips, now they needed a heavy blow on the Town.

Rain started pouring down on Townsville. Not many people were out, luckily, as it was too late in the night. Aghammer was one of those few people out. He was at some of the crime scenes of this night looking for clues as to whom might have been there. Right now he was examining the tire tracks from the red van that’d screeched away at Pastel’s death. The body had already been taken away for an autopsy, but Aghammer could see the white paint of where the body laid.

He noticed some car head lights in the distance. They were coming towards him. Aghammer took out his pistol and moved to the bushes on the side of the road. The red cars pulled up at the crime scene and a whole lot of Crips got out. They were all goons. All but one, and this one spoke. “We know you’re there detective, goodbye,” was all he said. The Crips open fired. They shot at everything around where Aghammer was. Once they had all finished unloading their clips, they got back in their cars and left. Aghammer breathed a sigh of relief as he got up. He stood for a few seconds. He looked down at his chest. He noticed the bullet holes in him. Aghammer fell to the ground.

Aghammer, the Detective, has died

Product Placement at 5:28PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Oh? Daylight saving just kicked in? That means I'm inside the GMT zone again. During the summer I'm inside the GMT - 1 zone because we don't implement daylight saving times where I live.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 5:38PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(offline)
Dls hasn't kicked in for me yet.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
pastel at 5:44PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(offline)
I guess that was an ok way to die…. a bomber being bombed.
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon