Aghammer
I voted for the hat bro… too cool.

So your voting for me right :D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
rokulily at 4:35PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
can i be mayor please?

pretty please?

Also, if you haven't done it yet please send your roles to niccea. Unless youre like Hark and have no clue who you are. May you find yourself Hark and good luck in your duel!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
therealtj at 4:40PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
therealtj
:O

Is it too late for me to still get in? :(
…. Yeah… it's ok. I messed around with the roles enough (and made couple of players pissed) and I think that your role has been sufficiently randomized so that you're an unknown variable.

This is your second time that you're late for a game and that has just earned you a title buddy.
Hey, the first time was PF's fault for not noticing me on the signup sheet!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 4:40PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
rokulily
O.o

That was… adorable.

I'd give you an extra poster vote if it wouldn't piss of the other players.
therealtj
Hey, the first time was PF's fault for not noticing me on the signup sheet!
Oh, right. Well… if you don't like the title, I'll remove it for you. Just let me know.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
kitty17 at 4:43PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Oh gosh. That really is adorable.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:45PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
No far! Roku is near by a scanner :D

PARDONER WITHDRAWLS! and I don't want to die first night :(

Product Placement at 4:45PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
In other news.

Rokulily (5 - In lead for mayor)
Poster bonus
rokulily
ParkerFarker
pastel
Hakoshen

Niccea (5 - In lead for pardoner)
gullas
Salsa
D_Dude
Aghammer
Sea_Cow

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (5)
Poster Bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
harkovast
therealtj

CarBonzo Bean (2)
Niccea
kitty17

Looks like a very close three way tie here. Due to the “first to reach, wins” rule, Rokulily and Niccea are due to win with TFGM close behind.

10 minutes til I close the polls… eh… wha…
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
PARDONER WITHDRAWLS!

So much for little excitement.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:48PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
I will give fan art for Parondnership :D

Will I have to go now. If I win love ya all. If I lose kill you all cause I'm neutral ;D

ParkerFarker at 4:52PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Well TFGM, by my voting for Roku you are not going to be mayor and if I voted for you you would be mayor so therefore you should give me fan art because I gave you a better chance at being pardoner.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
kitty17 at 5:00PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Does TFGM even have a special role we can count on?

Oh neutral…

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
rokulily at 5:04PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
I am offering bribes if people want them, I just wanted it to be known that they might take a while because of school, my own comics, mafia comic, and side projects. Unless you want a really simple thing in which I can do that super fast- I just like to take pride in the stuff I give people.

Also if voted mayor i will do random illustrations up and down the game. Simple stuff though.
Hakoshen at 5:08PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Exellent. I would like another bribe please.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 5:09PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Narration:
The day was quite thrilling for some. They had never seen a celebrity up close. Many voted for her since they remembered that she single handily fought of an Marian invasion during her last summers blockbuster “We come in peaces”. Still… it was not enough to capture the ultimate price. An unstoppable force of cuteness stood in her way.
“The brownies are done!” shouted Rokulily as she placed the steaming tray on the table outside the election center. The intoxicating aroma of freshly baked goods ensnared many who walked by. The giveaway table was full of delicious goodies. Chocolate Eclairs, Devils Food, Banana Bread, Pumpkin pie, Eggplant Cake. The variety was unending and so was her generosity.

As the sun crawled to its resting place, behind the horizon, the final votes had been tallied:

Rokulily is your new Mayor.

Your pardoner is Niccea.

But the day was far from over. As people celebrated their new leadership, more and more people started to pay attention to the town center. In the middle of it stood a boastful man, forming a wide circle out of the spectators.

“Come over here and face me you yellow bellied bastard!” shouted the duelist, eager for a fight.
The crowd gave way as Harkovast stepped into the ring, his eyes burning with rage.
“My fur may be yellow but that gives you no right to call me a coward!”
“So you'll take my challenge then?” asked the duelist.
“You can count on that!” Proclaimed Hark, throwing a box in front of his opponents feet.

Customs depicted that the challenged was allowed to pick the weapon of his choice and so it was up to Harkovast to provide them. The duelist opened the box and picked up its contents:

An axe with a tube of dynamite tied to it.

“An interesting choice.” said the duelist.
The newly appointed mayor steps up to observe the fight and reads up the note that the duelist had provided. “The rules will be simple. If blood is drawn,a break will be taken to determine if both combatants are able to continue the fight. Fight is not over until an opponent has been declared unable to continue fighting… or is dead. Do you accept these terms?”
Both of them nod and the signal is given to start.

The two of them circle around the town center, studying each other. Before long, Harkovast charges and prepares to strike. The duelist, amused by this foolhardy attack dodges the attack with ease and strikes the back of Harks head with the blunt side of the axe, causing him to fall to his ground.
The duelists takes a more casual pose and laughs. “Please. Are you gonna make it that easy for me?”
He better have not dropped his guard though because harkovast uses the opportunity to strike him in the leg, creating a deep gash in his calf.

Harkovast draws first blood!

People rush in quickly to attend to the leg on the duelist while others attend to Harks head.
“How dared he strike me like that!?” Shouted the duelist through his pain. “If dirty tactics are OK by him then I shall show him dirty tactics!”
Both sides are declared fit for battle once the duelists leg has been bound. The signal is given to start again and the opponents go at each other again.
This time the fight was far more brutal. The Duelist managed to grab Hark by his axe wielding arm and prepared to strike his unguarded side. Hark responded by kicking him in his wounded leg. The Duelist lost balance because of that but took the opportunity to headbutt Hark as he fell towards him. The blow caused Hark to fall backwards himself, allowing the Duelist to land on him. An axe blade was plowed deep into Hark's shoulder.

The duelist draws his first blood!

Once again, people gather to separate them. The wound on Hark's left shoulder meant that he was unable to use that arm.
“Thank goodness you're not left handed” states the paramedic attending to Hark. “However, I really must say that you're unfit for battle.”
“No! Let me go at him again.” Protests Hark.
The paramedic shakes his head. “Now look! You got a lucky shot at him in the beginning but he does this stuff for a living. If I let you continue the fight, he will kill you!”
“Please-” continues Hark, “Allow me to go on. I can take him.”
“Fine. It's your funeral” says the paramedic as he signals that Hark is fit for battle.

The signal is given to start and the twosome stand up to enter the ring again.
Out of a sudden, the Duelist is greeted with Harks axe flying towards him in a
Tomahawk fashion. With quick reflexes, the Duelists manages to grab the axe before hitting him.
“You stupid man!” shouts the duelist. “Now you have no weapons. How are you gonna defend yourself now?”
“All I need to do is duck and cover” replied Hark before dodging into the crowd.
The duelist realizes at that point that the dynamite on Harks axe had been lit and he quickly throws it towards the center of the ring.

The axe had not traveled more then a few feet before igniting its volatile contents, sending the duelist flying into the crowd. When paramedics rushed for his aid, it was discovered that the blast had rendered him unconscious, thus rendering him unfit for battle.

Harkovasts wins the duel!

With these excitements out of the way, the crowd starts to disperse while talking about the highlights of the fight. But the excitements are far from over. The night contains many individuals who are sure to stir up some trouble.

Day 1 is over.

Night 1 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Sea_Cow at 5:18PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
I'm not giving my information to Rokulily. Trust nobody but Niccea.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Niccea at 5:21PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Yes please trust me if not roku.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
seventy2 at 5:27PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
i enjoy this. let night come. i'm ready for bed. and BLOOD.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
rokulily at 5:29PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
I'm not giving my information to Rokulily. Trust nobody but Niccea.

That's fine. Besides, I never asked for it- trust should be earned a bit. But yes, everyone should proably give info to niccea and she can just relay info back to me without naming names.

Also YAY I won! I will now work to insure a bright future for townston to the best of my ability!

Also also congrats for winning the duel Hark! Unless you're secretly mafia.
Niccea at 5:45PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
I would like to encourage all neutrals to take up the townie banner. We are strong together.
harkovast at 5:53PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Told you I'd kick the duelists ass!
I hope he comes back again for round 2!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 6:46PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Now that 20% thing would have only occurred if I were mayor right?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:56PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Nice job Hark showing that duelist whos boss!

Yep I'm a neut. I'm currently making a deal with the gov. Though I will make deals with mafia if it means staying alive :D

Niccea@: it does say “Inefficient Government.” Pardoner is apart of the government. So I accuse everyone who voted for Niccea of being evil. You all wanted that 20% D:<

rokulily at 7:02PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I would like to encourage all neutrals to take up the townie banner. We are strong together.

Sea_Cow at 7:20PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Way to go, Hark my man.
Product Placement at 7:25PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
I like my introduction of the neutral side. It makes you guys more vocal in rallying the town together. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Sea_Cow at 7:34PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, come on neutrals. Don't be the bad guys, it's not the right way. I know your childhood was hard, but that's… that's no excuse!
Niccea at 7:50PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(offline)
Sea_Cow
Yeah, come on neutrals. Don't be the bad guys, it's not the right way. I know your childhood was hard, but that's… that's no excuse!

Don't be this guy!

Randomdudeperson at 9:56PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
@ Hark: Congrats on surviving the duel! You must have an awsome role! lol Although, we were all secretly hoping that you would die so that we may identify you! lol

@ Roku: Those pics where cute! If I would have been able to have gotten here sooner, I would have voted for you!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:34PM, Oct. 14, 2009
(online)
@Niccea: But I love that guy. “Tell my wife, hello.” Most epic I'm going to die line ever.

@Random: Roku drew all the cute drawings.

@PP: If the duelist attacks me I demand to keep saying, “I am TheFlyingGreenMonkey, you killed my father, prepair to die!”

@Roku: Stop with the cuteness it is depressing me p.p

@Neutrals: Never say die! We are the heart of the town. The Demons vs. Angels game proved that the shade of grey is the best shade. Neutrals for the win!

Niccea at 6:00AM, Oct. 15, 2009
(offline)
I am ashamed of all the townies that are downright refusing to give me straight answers to who they are. If you can't trust me who can you trust?

I am also not giving any information I have learned to roku until I'm 100% sure of her. I'm not far away from it, but I want to make sure that no one else comes up and claims her role.

So please send me your roles.
Product Placement at 6:42AM, Oct. 15, 2009
(online)
*while Looking at the night requests*

BWAHAHAHA! The chaos that this night will leave behind is delicious! So many actions! This game truly is madness!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon