MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVIII: This is Halloween
rokulily at 4:32PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)

As Halloween approaches the gates between realms weaken and monsters return… Here at Townston it is no different and the Vampires, Zombies, and Werewolves we sent to the grave in the Monster Mash have returned! With AVENGENCE! The first thing they did was to lure the old Van Helsing Senor out by killing the town government the off’ed the old hero in a most dubious trap! The new Van Helsing, swearing revenge, traveled to Townston but will he be able to save the town? Can you?
Each night, the monster will attack the town and turn some of them into monsters as well. Those who are turned, will also gain the ability to turn others as well. The town will try to fight the exponentially growing monster population but at the same time, the monsters will be fighting each other. If a monster attacks another monster of a different kind, they will fight to the death (death will be determined by chart below, unless the attacking monster double teams with another of same type.)

Roles and goals.

Townies!

Their goals.

The goal of the town will be to destroy all three monster races. Since they will be fighting an uphill battle from the start, they will have two arsenals to use.

Each night (apart from the first), the mayor will organize a lynch mob and go after a specific player. If the mayor is ever killed, the town will lose their lynch ability.

Working independently or with the town, Van Helsing and his team of hunters will strike from the darkness with hopes to kill the monsters menace.

The Roles
Mayor (1)
Pardoner (1)
Bodyguards (2)
Van Helsing: (1)
Monster Hunters: (up to 2)
Scary movie fans: (2)
Townie: (the rest of the players)

Mayor
The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:
Seal of the Mayor: Increased vote count of 2 during lynching.
Desperate times, desperate measures: The Mayor can declare 2 double lynches anytime during the game When double lynches are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people. (The mayor must notify the GM during the night phase or early during the the day phase so voting can be arranged accordingly).
Did you ever know that you're my hero…: Cannot be killed during the night while his bodyguard(s) are alive.
Let's celebrate!: The Mayor has the option of insta-lynching one player by the end of Day 1 once he's won the election. No voting takes place. Whoever the Mayor picks, gets lynched. Take heed if you plan to use this ability since no clues have been given that could tell you who's a monster at that time.

Pardoner
As a check and balance to the Mayor, the pardoner is the runner up to the Mayor. The pardoner has the ability to cancel two lynches throughout the game. This could be two single lynches, one double lynch, half of a double and one single or whatever. The pardoner will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the lynch is actually posted. He is also unable to pardon on the insta-lynch. Pardoner shares the protection from the Bodyguards.

Bodyguard
Two random townies will receive the role of bodyguards, once the mayor has been elected. The bodyguards cannot be monsters or special roles, they can only be regular townies. As long as the bodyguards are alive, they'll protect the Mayor and Pardoner from being killed. Normally the Mayor gets to know who the bodyguards are but in this game it will be kept a secret. When a bodyguard is turned by a monster, the town will be informed via narration.

Van Helsing
The famous monster hunter has arrived to this town. He will function as a mixture of the vigilante and the detective. During each day and night cycle, he's allowed to do one of the following:
I sense a taint of evil!: Van Helsing can check upon a player and determine if he's a monster or not. He can only do this 2 times. Note. This power can also identify the monster leaders.
Who dun it?:If a clue is left behind, Van Helsing can ask the GM if a specific someone was behind the attack.
Tonight we hunt: Wan Helsing can spend his night action hunting someone who he believes to be a monster and slay him. A clue is left behind after every kill. Note. Can only be used during night.
Help Wanted!: During the night, Van Helsing is allowed to recruit someone to become a monster hunter. He can only use this power twice. Can only be used at night.
Note: Only those who are not monsters can become a hunter. He can only recruit two times and if he tries to recruit a monster, the attempt is considered spent and wasted. In those situations he will kill the target instead. Also he is unable to recruit someone in an elected position.
Special: Van Helsing knows how to defend himself against monsters and will survive any attack made by an underling. He is however defenseless against an attack from one of the three monsters leader. Van Helsing is allowed to pick a defense against one of the three monster types to render himself immune to attacks from one of the leaders. If Van Helsing is successfully attacked he will die, however if the leader tries to recruit him Van Helsing will survive as long as one of his monster hunters are alive.

Monster hunters
Monster Hunters are recruited by Van Helsing. He's allowed to recruit up to two players that he trusts (can only recruit once per night). Every night, the hunters can target and kill someone who they suspect are monsters. A clue is left behind after every kill. A monster hunter can't be turned and will die if attacked. The monster hunters are not as experienced as Van Helsing and thus can't kill the monster leaders.

Scary movie fan
Night of the living dead, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, An American Werewolf in London. These guys have seen them all and many more. They know what to do if one is to encounter these types of beasts. Every night they're allowed to either protect themselves or someone else for the night. If a monster attacks someone who's protected, he will survive the attempt and a clue will be left behind, pointing at the attacker. If more than one monster attacks a person that's being protected, only the first attack is canceled.

Special
All the villagers (including all the special roles) will get to choose a defense against one of the monsters types at the beginning of the game. These are: A hunk of Garlic (against vampires), silver pendant (for werewolves) or a insta-light torch (to scare away zombies).
Example: If a Vampire attacks a player with a hunk of garlic, the Vampire will run away and the player is not turned for the night. A clue will be left behind which can tell us who the monster is. The player is still vulnerable from attacks of the other two monster types. Once a defense has been picked, the player can't change it again.

Rule Update:
New Rule
Once a player turns into a monster his defensive item is turned into a offensive weapon and is required to kill monsters of that type. Here's how the combat system will work.

Vampire (with Wolf defense) vs Wolf (with Vampire defense) = both die.

Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs Wolf (with Vampire defense) = Wolf survives, Vampire dies.

Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs Wolf (with Zombie defense) = both survive.

1 Vampire (with Wolf defense) vs 2 Wolfs (both with Zombie defense) = 1 Wolf dies, 1 Wolf + Vampire survives

1 Vampire (with Wolf defense) vs 2 Wolfs (1 with Zombie defense and 1 with Vampire defense (or both with Vampire defense)) = 1 Wolf survives, 1 Wolf + Vampire dies

1 Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs 2 Wolfs (1 with Zombie defense and 1 with Vampire defense (or both with Vampire defense)) = Vampire dies, both Wolfs survive)

1 Vampire (with Zombie defense) vs 2 Wolfs (both with Zombie defense) = All survive

Monster Leaders can't be killed using this tactic. They also don't require these items to kill other monster minions. Only opposing Monster Leaders, Van Helsing or lynches can kill Monster Leaders.

Monsters!

Their goals.

Each of the monster races are fighting for supreme control of the town. If two of the monster races are dead and the town is no longer able to defeat the third one, the remaining monster race will win. They are able to either turn or attack. If one monster tries to turn another monster they will fail, neither monster will die but the roles will be revealed to each individual monster.

The roles.
The Nosferatu = vampire leader(1)
The Alfa male = werewolf leader(1)
The Ghoul = zombie leader(1)

All three monster leaders have these powers.

I wasn't turned yesterday: The monster leaders are stronger then their minions. If a monster leader attacks another monster or is attacked by one, he will survive while the other monster will die. He will not be named in the progress but a clue, that might reveal his identity will be left behind. A monster leader can only be killed via lynch, by Van Helsing or another Monster leader who attacks him.
Welcome to our fold: The monster leader can turn mortals to one of their own. Each night they can target a victim and attempt to turn him. Once that player is turned he will stay on that side until he's killed. Minions also gain the power to turn others as well. If a minion tries to turn another monster, they will initiate a fight to the death (see monster defense rule for more details).
If the leader goes we all go!: The lives of the minions are sustained by the magics of their sires. Should the leader of any of the monster races die, all of his underlings will die with him/her.Vampire (with Wolf defense) vs Wolf (with Vampire defense) = both die.
—————————————————————————————–
This game will run at a 48 hour cycle. Each day or night will take 24 hours in real time. Day-/Night-breaks occurs at 24:00 GMT. During those times, a narration will be posted by the GM, explaining what's transpired.

For those unfamiliar with the GMT system, I offer you a conversion table for you to study.

“Here's how it works. Figure out where in the world you live and locate that place on the map. Follow the line you're living in down to the bottom of the map and locate a number down there. Use that number to change the time that the GM gives (as long as he's using GMT, that is). For example, if the GM says that something will happen at 6 pm and your living in a -5 zone, it means that it will happen at 1 pm your time. If you live in a +5 zone, it means that it will happen at 11pm.”

Schedule: I'll stop accepting all actions/votes after 7:00PM eastern time and narratives will be givin out shortly after.

Narratives will be based off avi's, sig's, profiles, comic icons, comic names and the first five pages of comics.

turning clues are made extra hard ((or so I hope) also when the van helsing recruits no clue is given since it can only be done twice)
kill clues are easier (for both monster and the van helsing)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

We're looking for minimum of 20 people. More are welcome to join
1. crocty the Usual Suspect. townie/garlic
2. D_Dudescary movie fan & mayor/ torch
3. hakoshen the spartan townie/garlic
4. Waff-Man the townie/garlic killed during Night 3
5. kitty17 THE GHOUL killed during Night 2
6. Product Placement the game master. A Monster Hunter and bodyguard/garlic killed during Night 2
7. gullas the Impaler and terrible gambler. Townie/garlic Insta-lynched during Day 1
8. Harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and self proclaimed furry pusher
9. Niccea the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records. townie/garlic
10. Randomdudepersontownie/torch
11. TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Everlasting Pardoner and Bringer of Bloodbaths and Alpha Male lynched during Day 3
12. seventy2Scary Movie Fan & pardoner/torch lynched during Day 2
13. Exzachly the smuggest townie/garlic lynched during Day 3
14. Salsa the luckless vampire/pendant
15. Anthony Mercerthe emotional lurking townie/torch lynched during Day 4
16. GarBonzo Bean the vampire/pendant
17. killerbobtownie/garlic
18. RetayaVan Helsing/torch
19. therealtj bodyguard/garlic
20. Aghammer the Explosive townie/pendant

Day 1 Mayoral election.
Product Placement
poster bonus
therealtj
Product Placement

Gullas
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus

D_Dude Mayor'd
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson
kitty17
GarBonzo Bean

seventy2 Pardoner'd
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob
seventy2

harkovast
Retaya

Day 2 Lynch count
Hakoshen
harkovast
Salsa

seventy2 lynched
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Garbonzo bean
aghammer
Hakoshen

harkovast
Exzachly
Waff
Niccea

Day 3 Lynch count
Harkovast
Randompersondude
exzachly
crocty
D_Dude
D_Dude

TheFlyingGreenMonkeylynched
exzachly
D_Dude
D_Dude
Randompersondude
crocty
Niccea
Hakoshen

Niccea
Aghammer
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Harkovast
Salsa
GarBonzo Bean

exzachlylynched
Aghammer
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Harkovast
Salsa
GarBonzo Bean
Hakoshen

Day 4 Lynch count
anthony mercerlynched
Salsa
Randomdudeperson
harkovast
Garbonzo bean

Harkovast
Hakoshen

End of turn narrations:
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
rokulily at 4:35PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
Narration:

Halloween.

The sky cast great grey clouds threatening rain over this sleepy little town. Ever since the mafia randomly packed up and moved out the residents didn’t know what to do with themselves. So used to the constant menace they felt more unease now than ever. Still, it is Halloween and the mood has changed, focusing more on witches and ghosts then Mafioso and gangsters. A small army of kids paraded the streets in costume trick or treating; haunted houses and Halloween parties entertain most of the older crowd (a few might’ve gone off and toilet papered that one house they missed last night). Laughter and a spooky but pleasant filled the town, seeking comfort in the mild chaos of the event.

However not everyone was content with such mild spooks and scares. Some more devious sought more frightening stuff. And so a small group of pretentious teenagers with nothing better to do set off to hold a séance in the ruins of the old cathedral where it was said that a great battle with monster toke place.

“So you draw the circle like this right?”
“No stupid, it’s gotta have those swiggly things-“
“Runes”
“Yeah. Runes. Do it right retard!”
“Pfff, you’re the retard. Fine is that better?”
“Whatever- it’ll do.”
“That’s the spirit”
“Okay! Here I go! A-hem… Oh great spirits! Awaken from your slumber to commune with us, the living, once more so we may learn of the events that transpired here the night so many years ago!”

Stillness. Unease. Then suddenly a great wind roared, and a bell rang out a single time.

“Keep going! Keep going!”
“Come again great spirits! Tell us your tale!”

The cathedral was rebuilding itself right in front of the group, save for the derelict circle they had drawn. Church bells rang out loud while sounds of a struggle echoed the halls. The group was amazed. This was way cooler than they ever thought it could be. One stepped back and tripped over a rock which had suddenly appeared scraping himself slightly so a trickle of blood glazed the rock.

“Blood”’ spoke a dry unearthly voice.

The ground now shoke violently, and a crack opened from deep within the bowels of the earth. Three figures arose. The teenagers did not know what happened next as they were instantly killed by the three trying to rebuild their old forms. The sacrifice unfit the three vanished into Townston where they overshadowed and engulfed three of its fine citizens, planning to resume their monstrous ways.

Van Helsing, who had grown fond of the town and moved there noticed the strange supernatural change and quickly departed to Town Hall to warn the mayor. She was, however, too late- the entrails of the politicians decorated the large office where a single figure waited.

“YOU!” said the Van Helsing in shock. “I defeated you! I sent you back to the eternal void from where no one should ever return from!”

“Yes you did,” sneered Nosferatu. “And now, without your hunters to save you, I will do the same to you!”

The vampire, with great speed, gripped the throat of the Van Helsing, tearing off her right arm then threw the body into the large oak desk in the center of the room. Looming over to gloat the master vampire twisted the heel of his foot on the hunter’s right shoulder blood seeping everywhere.

“You’ll never win. I may die but I have trained another and they… they will avenge me and this town. We will purge you. All of you. And you will help us unwittingly like you did so before… I swear…” but the Van Helsing could speak no more as the vampire quickly moved its foot and crushed her throat.

Rokulily the old Van Helsing is DEAD

“We are all dead, some more than others. Hunters like you are too blind to see the truth hidden in humanity. Goodbye, and may you never return.” Laughed Nosferatu as it strolled out of the Hall and into the night…

Day 1 has begun!
crocty at 4:39PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(offline)
Whoah, someone's already dead?! I must've missed more than I thought!

Hahahaha, I made a funny.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 4:40PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
Spooky beginning. I guess I'll be running for a mayor since I don't like being bitten by things.

Product Placement for Mayor!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
harkovast at 6:27PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
Vote me for mayor, I'll blast this worthless town straight to hell, then I'll, raise…monkey…tax…..or something….

Ahhhh, who am I kidding?

I'm too lazy for politics.

I am too busy spending my time Furry Pushing!

Oh yeah, baby!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Salsa at 6:41PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(offline)
That…was rather bloody.

Also, ripping off a lady's arm? Obviously this Nosferatu is an impostor as the Late Nosferatu would have done this much more elegantly and gentlemanly. I should know after all. (BTW I am not running for mayor).
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
gullas at 8:37PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(offline)
*blinkblink* well I'm going for PP's method…I'm too affraid of these damn monster to let ‘em do horrible, horrible things to me *looks at Harkovast with the “murderous look” *. But I’m tooooooooooooo tired for this as well… Will be online with mah campaign poster and stuff in 10-13 hours :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Niccea at 8:41PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(offline)
Well. I just go back from celebrating Halloween. Here is a shopped picture of my boyfriend and I.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
rokulily at 9:16PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
niccea you are losing that fight! But thoser are really good costumes!
this was want mine looked like only with the ponytail cause i took those out. i'll post a real picture when my friend uploads the one she took.
ParkerFarker at 9:19PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
'Tis a shame that I could not join in this mafia game, it looks fun, but alas we got a monster bill for the internet this month; $3,500 or so cause of this internet thing that we thought was a flat rate. Turns out we were wrong. Dad got the money back though after some talking hours on the phone. But that means I won't be on much for a bit.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 9:28PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Internet bill = $3,500
o.O

How?

Is there a masseuse rubbing your back as you're surfing the web or what?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:47PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Narration:
“We are all dead, some more than others. Hunters like you are too blind to see the truth hidden in humanity"

So true. I have chosen not to run for the sake of getting turnned. Gawd plz let me be turned this time. p.p

Screw random people not wanting to die elect the Van to office! And a Scary Movie Fan for pardoner! I will vote for one of them.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 10:14PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
Narration:
“We are all dead, some more than others. Hunters like you are too blind to see the truth hidden in humanity"

Screw random people

Carefull, thems is almost fightin words! lol

Oh, and cool narration Roku.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:23PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
Narration:

Screw random people

Your RandomdudPERSON not randomdudepeople.

Randomdudeperson at 10:25PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
Narration:

Screw random people

Hence, the almost. :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:29PM, Oct. 31, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
Narration:

Screw random people

Hence, the almost. :p
Oh that is so it! If I become a monster I will so turn you!

Exzachly at 3:40AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Ah good start.

Any of you people running for mayor have a role? Or are you all just “townies”?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
D_Dude at 4:28AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Just to try something new, I'll run for mayor this time.

Edit: Now with poster^^

FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Product Placement at 4:46AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Alas, I'm a townie again.

Randomizers generally don't favor me with any cool roles, especially when less than 50% of the roles are something other then townies.

I'm a fracking townie magnet.

However, I'm a good player and I know how to play to win. Other players know this as well. Therefore, I know I will die very soon unless I get some decent protection. Otherwise I'm expecting to be bitten by more then one monster type during the first couple of nights.

Also. A message to Van Helsing and townies alike. There is no hidden roles in this game. Van Helsing is able to confirm if someone is a monster or not. That includes me. If Van Helsing is willing to check me out, he will find that I'm neither a blood sucker or a flesh eater. I just don't have any cool powers to flaunt.

The “no-townie for mayor” rule was established because mafia members with hidden roles (like the Godfather) could normally sneak into office that way. There's no need to worry about that, this time.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 5:16AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
I'll vote for D_Dude, I dont remember when he was last mayor.

Exzachly, are you trying to play this game tactically or something?
We don't take kindly to folks doing that round these parts!
It's random nonsense all the way!
And Furry Pushing!
You can never have too much Furry Pushing!

Oh and Salsa is the Werewolf leader.
There ya go, now you all know.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
D_Dude at 5:24AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Harkovast
I'll vote for D_Dude, I dont remember when he was last mayor.
Actually this is my first time running.

Harkovast
Furry Pushing
Like Harkovast?
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
gullas at 5:57AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Well peps, guess who's the Zombie?

YES! YOU guessed correctly, for I, Gullas am the fetal Zombie >:) so please come and join my quest of ages, as we will get rid of the stupid Vampire and that silly Werewolf. Those who join my cause, will be turned asap, for our swift and brainiac wictory.

Now if you'd all excuse me, I have more meat to attend… if you know what I mean ;)

*edit* did I forget that Harkovast will be used as our (un)holy bible?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Anthony Mercer at 5:59AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
D_Dude
Harkovast
Furry Pushing
Like Harkovast?
You're getting the idea!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
therealtj at 6:17AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
gullas
Well peps, guess who's the Zombie?

YES! YOU guessed correctly, for I, Gullas am the fetal Zombie >:) so please come and join my quest of ages, as we will get rid of the stupid Vampire and that silly Werewolf. Those who join my cause, will be turned asap, for our swift and brainiac wictory.

Now if you'd all excuse me, I have more meat to attend… if you know what I mean ;)

*edit* did I forget that Harkovast will be used as our (un)holy bible?
Ya' got spunk kid. Ya' got spunk.

And my vote!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Niccea at 6:47AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
niccea you are losing that fight!

My boyfriend is a real martial artist so yeah…but I could beat him up cause he has that honor code that he can't hit a girl (unless she has a black belt).
Product Placement at 7:11AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Gullas getting a monster leader role? I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. That bastard gets a kill role in every other game.

In other news, I found that to be a rather silly move on his part. If he's stating the truth, then the Zombie side has essentially lost. If the townies won't get him, Van Helsing or the other Monster Leaders will. If he's lying, he's now distracting the town from finding the real leaders. Bottom line, both circumstances are bad for the town and thus I propose we get rid of him, right this second.

Vote for me and I shall insta-lynch Gullas, thus freeing us from a potential zombie menace. And since insta-lynches are rarely used anyways, Gullas won't be taking up much of our resources, should he be lying to us.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
therealtj at 7:18AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Gullas getting a monster leader role? I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. That bastard gets a kill role in every other game.

In other news, I found that to be a rather silly move on his part. If he's stating the truth, then the Zombie side has essentially lost. If the townies won't get him, Van Helsing or the other Monster Leaders will. If he's lying, he's now distracting the town from finding the real leaders. Bottom line, both circumstances are bad for the town and thus I propose we get rid of him, right this second.

Vote for me and I shall insta-lynch Gullas, thus freeing us from a potential zombie menace. And since insta-lynches are rarely used anyways, Gullas won't be taking up much of our resources, should he be lying to us.
But what if we want the zombie's to win?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 7:22AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
therealtj
But what if we want the zombie's to win?
Then surely you'd be in minority. My experience from last game is that most of the players didn't like the idea of becoming zombies. It was quite apparent by the fact that almost half the players picked the torch.

Also, might I ask Van Helsing to not waste his limited resources on checking up on Gullas. Let my silver thread noose, that's soaked in garlic oil and lit with cleansing fire decide his guilt.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:23AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
I don't want the zombies to win. They are gross. I absolutely HATE them.
Product Placement at 7:40AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Yes! That's the spirit! Everyone, jump on the Zombie hating bandwagon!

Oh, and vote for me, while you're at it. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon