MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XX: The Book of Foreshadowing
Randomdudeperson at 7:39PM, Dec. 26, 2009
(online)
seventy2
damn my big feet.

damn the fact that i used a knife and not a gun.

damn me for being early.

lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
therealtj at 8:09PM, Dec. 26, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
When are we going to find the book?

*Cough Cough*
Someone
Elsewhere, the bookhunter got his hands on the book of foreshadowing!

This means someone has found the book.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:03PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Randomdudeperson

*Cough Cough*
Someone

That cough sounds bad do you need a cough drop :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Anthony Mercer at 2:12PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
This grave is getting quite comfy with all these visits. Almost makes me wish the next game never comes… XD
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Randomdudeperson at 2:53PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Randomdudeperson

*Cough Cough*
Someone

*Goes back and rereads the narrative*

Ah,… Well,… Jolly good then! Carry on then! So,….does this mean its over then? Or do we need to finish off the mafia?
therealtj at 3:04PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
Day 3 Narrative

TJ felt relived. He finally managed to finish the role list for his mafia game. His excuse that it was special for the game would only work for so long. He quickly went to go put it up.

————————————————–

Meanwhile, in town the mayor RandomDudePerson prepared another lynch. He took a good look over the clues of Anthony's murder. “Hmm,” he said, “Well the lack of a conversation is obviously a clue…”

“But don't murderers usually avoid conversing with their victims,” asked one of his investigators.

“Nonsense!” Shouted out RandomDudePerson, “The mafia is known for it's dramatic murders. You can't have a dramatic murder with out some dialogue. Have you never played this game before?”

He thought for a second. “Hmm,” he said, “which one of us is quiet?” He pointed an accusing finger in the direction of Retaya. “You! Why, I haven't heard a peep out of you!” He quickly searched Retaya's things, and found a scalpel, bandages, and a nurse hat.

“I'm starting to see what happened,” he said, “She must of snuck in under the guise of a paramedic. After gagging him with bandages so the neighbors wouldn't hear, she did him in with this very scalpel!”

Retaya was shocked. “I wasn't even here last night! Besides, he was obviously shot…” But RandomDudePerson had already made up his mind. He demanded his men take her to be executed at once.

Retaya the Paramedic is dead!

Day 3 is over. Night 3 begins.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
therealtj at 3:08PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
*Goes back and rereads the narrative*

Ah,… Well,… Jolly good then! Carry on then! So,….does this mean its over then? Or do we need to finish off the mafia?
The objective is still to do in the mafia, the book is just an additional game element.

harkovast at 5:54PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
It's just a matter of time before one of your brings me back to life…
Just a matter of time…

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Randomdudeperson at 8:16PM, Dec. 27, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Day 3 Narrative

TJ felt relived. He finally managed to finish the role list for his mafia game. His excuse that it was special for the game would only work for so long. He quickly went to go put it up.

————————————————–

Meanwhile, in town the mayor RandomDudePerson prepared another lynch. He took a good look over the clues of Anthony's murder. “Hmm,” he said, “Well the lack of a conversation is obviously a clue…”

“But don't murderers usually avoid conversing with their victims,” asked one of his investigators.

“Nonsense!” Shouted out RandomDudePerson, “The mafia is known for it's dramatic murders. You can't have a dramatic murder with out some dialogue. Have you never played this game before?”

He thought for a second. “Hmm,” he said, “which one of us is quiet?” He pointed an accusing finger in the direction of Retaya. “You! Why, I haven't heard a peep out of you!” He quickly searched Retaya's things, and found a scalpel, bandages, and a nurse hat.

“I'm starting to see what happened,” he said, “She must of snuck in under the guise of a paramedic. After gagging him with bandages so the neighbors wouldn't hear, she did him in with this very scalpel!”

Retaya was shocked. “I wasn't even here last night! Besides, he was obviously shot…” But RandomDudePerson had already made up his mind. He demanded his men take her to be executed at once.

Retaya the Paramedic is dead!

Day 3 is over. Night 3 begins.

Ah CRAP!!! 0.0 Sorry Retaya!

……………………………………..________
………………………………,.-‘”……………….``~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==``
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&``…………….`\

Ok then. We still have 3 suspicious ppl left. I've already said who they were, so, I propose that YOU, THE PPL!!! decide who we lynch next! After tonight of course. :p Do we want a double lynch? Or have we/I sacrificed to many ppl already?
I Am The 1337 Master at 8:46AM, Dec. 28, 2009
(offline)
100th post in this thread here.
Randomdudeperson
Ok then. We still have 3 suspicious ppl left. I've already said who they were, so, I propose that YOU, THE PPL!!! decide who we lynch next! After tonight of course. :p Do we want a double lynch? Or have we/I sacrificed to many ppl already?
Maybe it's the mayor we gotta kill… He could be a liar to us all? What say you my fellow gamers? Is he just playing us all for fools?

>:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
seventy2 at 1:13PM, Dec. 28, 2009
(online)
I've come back from the grave with a warrrrning!! wooooooOOOooOOoOOoOoOOOOOOoooo
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
therealtj at 3:17PM, Dec. 28, 2009
(online)
Night 3 Narration

The people of Townston were stricken with fear after realizing the effects of the Book that had made its way into town. Whoever held this book held true power. In fact, only one man was foolhardy enough to go out.

During dead midnight, in the Townston graveyard, someone was defiling the old tomb of Harkovast. “Gotta find the… book…” he said, ruffling through Harkovast's pockets. He was sure that book had to be somewhere.

His search was interrupted by the gravekeeper shining a flashlight into the open grave. “Oi,” he said to I Am the 1337 Master, “Whatcha doing in that there grave.”

1337 was stunned. “Dammit, I knew this was going to happen,” he said, smacking himself, “Now everyone will know I'm the book hunter!”

The gravekeeper scratched his head. “Well, I di'n't even know. Yer the one sayin' it.”

“It doesn't matter!” 1337 continued loudly, “I'm pretty sure the whole town will figure it out now! I'm the book hunter! You all hear that? I'M… THE… BOOK HUNTER!”

The gravekeeper backed away slowly. He was getting to old for all this nonsense.

Night 3 is over. Day 4 begins.

I Am The 1337 Master at 3:22PM, Dec. 28, 2009
(offline)
not cool dude. NOT COOL. -_-…

Why'd ya have to use it?!
Randomdudeperson at 9:47PM, Dec. 28, 2009
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
not cool dude. NOT COOL. -_-…

Why'd ya have to use it?!

Well, at least we know you're innocent! lol I WAS going to vote to lynch you, seeing as how you're accusing me of being mafia, even though I've given PROOF!!! that it is one of 3 questionable ppl, but now I won't! I'll just call a double lynch, and we'll take out two outa three ppl, the odds are in our favor of getting the mafia, game over, we win, we all get to go home! :) So yeah, double lynch, Niccea, Phillby, and Roku are the targets. Just choose two of them.

Actually, I was looking at profiles again, and with the quiet clues in mind, I've decided that Roku is our remaining mafia! Of course, I may be wrong, AGAIN!!! so vote for her and one other person. That way, if she isn't the mafia by some strange chance, then we might get the mafia with the other vote. Or at least JUST vote for Roku. 8D
therealtj at 9:53AM, Dec. 29, 2009
(online)
Double lynch is OFFICIAL! Send in two votes, everyone!

therealtj at 4:05PM, Dec. 29, 2009
(online)
Day 4

The town demanded blood. Their calm and collected mayor stepped up to deliver.

“Okay, Okay,” he said, "I know I sort of screwed up last time lynching our paramedic and all, but this time I'm sure! Rokulily and Phillby are mafia!"

The town was hesitant, but their mayor seemed sure so they grabbed Rokulily and tied her to a nearby tree.

Rokulily the townie is dead!

Most members of the town were so busy uncovering the spoiler tags that they failed to notice the book that fell out of her pocket. A member of the crowd discreetly stashed the book into their own pockets.

The town was furious! This would be their mayors last screw up. They prepared to use the second lynch on him. Phillby led this march against the elected official. She ordered a group of the mob to catch him. As they ran to catch him, they failed to notice they had just brutally trampled the leader of their own little mob.

Phillby the Godfather is dead!

Day 4 is over. Night 4 begins.

I Am The 1337 Master at 6:53PM, Dec. 29, 2009
(offline)
I feel stupid when I do mess up my votes and actions over things that I overlook.

Sigh…
Phillby at 7:19PM, Dec. 29, 2009
(offline)
I can't die! Don't you know who I am? I… run… this……. stinkin……… town. (dies)

You took long enough about lynching me! If I was Mayor I would have ordered me dead on the second day.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Randomdudeperson at 10:35PM, Dec. 29, 2009
(online)
Phillby
I can't die! Don't you know who I am? I… run… this……. stinkin……… town. (dies)

You took long enough about lynching me! If I was Mayor I would have ordered me dead on the second day.

Well, Idk you,… AT ALL! lol So, I was just going with who I DID know! Retaya and Roku fit PERFECTLY!!! TJ did a good job on the red herrings!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:58AM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
So the only bad guy left is the fetcher? And there is no more kill roles out there?

I Am The 1337 Master at 6:38AM, Dec. 30, 2009
(offline)
just wait for tonight TGFM, you'll see. no I won't give out any more hints.
martinlo_23 at 12:32PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(offline)
Hah.No one has killed me.
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:53PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
martinlo_23
Hah.No one has killed me.
You just wait until I get my bodyguard self over to you and start my bodyguard beatdown that I learned at my time at the bodyguard academy.

Oh noes did I just tell everyone my role? I don't care cause I'm the bodyguard I'm willing to take a book for the mayor as long as said mayor isn't mafia. BRING IT ON!

seventy2 at 1:36PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
nows the time to strike minions!
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Randomdudeperson at 1:42PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
So the only bad guy left is the fetcher? And there is no more kill roles out there?

Appears so. And no, I'm the Vet. lol Well now… looking at my list of suspicious ppls, and then subtracting those that where found to be innocent at time of their deaths, and then minusing the mafia that we luckily found, = Niccea being the last person on the list. So, we'll just lynch Niccea when the time comes, and all will be well! But wait, we found the book didn't we? Doesn't that end the game?
therealtj at 1:56PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

Appears so. And no, I'm the Vet. lol Well now… looking at my list of suspicious ppls, and then subtracting those that where found to be innocent at time of their deaths, and then minusing the mafia that we luckily found, = Niccea being the last person on the list. So, we'll just lynch Niccea when the time comes, and all will be well! But wait, we found the book didn't we? Doesn't that end the game?
No, the last member of the mafia has to die yet.

therealtj at 2:50PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
Night 4 Narrative

The town gravekeeper was filling back up Harkovasts grave that some hooligan had dug up the night previous. Although he would usually be afraid to be out this late at night, the town was surprisingly quiet.

As he finished up burying Harkovast, he bid good night to Anthony Mercer, as he left the graveyard.

Anthony Mercer is alive!

Night 4 is over. Day 5 begins.

therealtj at 2:58PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
ALSO, since there is only one mafia left, I've posted up the next GM election.

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=51926&cid=243

I Am The 1337 Master at 4:44PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(offline)
That link doesn't work.
Randomdudeperson at 5:27PM, Dec. 30, 2009
(online)
Well, glad to see you back with us AM! lol On another note, not only have I used my brain to deduce Niccea as the last mafia, but also, the book keeper has ALSO confirmed her as the last mafia. We all know who to lynch. But,… um,… I kinda don't want to waste my final double lynch. :) So, for those of you out there with grudges against your neighbors, I'm giving you the chance to kill a mafia, AND SOMEONE ELSE OF YOUR CHOOSING!!! Just remember me next time I run for mayor is all I ask for this favor! ^^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon