MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXII - Mystery Mafia
Product Placement at 3:17PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Salsa
If no one dies tonight, then we seriously need to find a way to kill everybody.
Well, there's no way to stop this lynch unless the pardoner goes all “trigger happy”.

If he would though, then we've probably set a new record for the longest game runtime without any casualties.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Niccea at 3:41PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(offline)
20 minutes to send in your votes. Right now it looks to be Anthony Mercer and theskunktrainer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Niccea at 4:00PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(offline)
Voting done. Narrative coming up.
seventy2 at 4:00PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Sweet balls!
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Niccea at 4:07PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(offline)
A crowd gathered in the square in front of town hall. Mr. Dolphin and Gullas led in Anthony Mercer and theskunktrainer. Anthony didn’t try to escape. He had cheated death enough already. (I am also too lazy to write a long narrative about it.) The rope was slipped around his neck and he was swiftly hung.

Anthony Mercer the godfather is dead

Theskunktrainer was near tears as he saw his fate coming up. “Why are you doing this to me? I’ve been very loyal to this town.”

“You smell like a skunk.”

“You don’t vote in town elections, you degenerate.”

“All hail that what is random!”

Theskunktrainer sighed heavily. “Then I will leave and you shall re-”

Theskunktrainer the lone paramedic is dead

Night 4 has begun and the townies have no protection, but neither do the inactives for I come tonight.
seventy2 at 4:16PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
O.O

I'M SO SORRRRRYYYYY…. i thought salsa was the paramedic, because of the quip about a big smile.

i'm going to go cry now…
facara
same at 4:34PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Decided to come back if thats ok? I was kinda over emotional last night. Sorry if i was an annoyance.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:20PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(offline)
I've gotta become active in the forums again…been really busy. :D

and update but that's what I should save for the rant thread…or to anyone who wants to hear it…any volunteers? :P

Hmm the godfather's dead…I believe that's good…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
Theskunktrainer at 5:42PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
theskunktrainer WAS a girl, before she died. ;)

WAY TO KILL ME, RUFFIANS.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
harkovast at 6:09PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
We got one good guy and one bad guy.
Good guys out number bad guys, so that night but us ahead.
A great success I would say!
*does victory dance*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 6:17PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(offline)
Theskunktrainer

We use male pronouns unless 100% sure. Also if we used female pronouns in clues, the suspect list will be short.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:33PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Theskunktrainer the lone paramedic is dead

The man who tried to attack me and the person who saved me are dead T.T

Also Happy Bday Hark.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
seventy2 at 8:12PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Book #47 of naruto wasn't half as good a read as this game has been.

BUT I LOVED IT STILL.

i think TFGM is a mafia.
facara
rokulily at 8:45PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Theskunktrainer

… Sorry… We will build a statue in your honor! Cause it's always impressive when a paramedic saves anyone. and when i say build i mean more along the lines of draw, and when i say we i mean more like me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Theskunktrainer at 9:05PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Theskunktrainer

We use male pronouns unless 100% sure. Also if we used female pronouns in clues, the suspect list will be short.

I figured as much, and I don't expect anyone to just “know” I'm a girl considering my name here is androgynous and my picture is a dude.
I just wanted to throw that out there.

don't let the mafia wiiiin, people! :o
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:21PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
seventy2
i think TFGM is a mafia.

I was targeted BY the mafia and I can't remember a time were the mafia targeted one of their own. Though to be fair I have suggested it perviously. Just like I perviously suggested no one attacking AND everyone attacking. Unfortuntally no one has wanted to do the later which makes me one sad monkey.

Theskunktrainer
I figured as much, and I don't expect anyone to just “know” I'm a girl considering my name here is androgynous and my picture is a dude.
I just wanted to throw that out there.
I'd like to throw that I'm just a bunch of cats in a man suit out there :D

Theskunktrainer at 9:24PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'd like to throw that I'm just a bunch of cats in a man suit out there :D

I'd like to throw a baby! :3 maybe i will throw it on top of the cats.
Niccea at 9:27PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
seventy2
i think TFGM is a mafia.

I was targeted BY the mafia and I can't remember a time were the mafia targeted one of their own. Though to be fair I have suggested it perviously. Just like I perviously suggested no one attacking AND everyone attacking. Unfortuntally no one has wanted to do the later which makes me one sad monkey.

Game 1. I horseheaded one of my members to throw suspicion. I also horse headed the paranoid when we found out that it won't kill me.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:54PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
seventy2
i think TFGM is a mafia.

Game 1. I horseheaded one of my members to throw suspicion. I also horse headed the paranoid when we found out that it won't kill me.
Thank you o'Keeper of the Records. I join on the fouth game? So I have no previous knowledge of games 1-3. How did it turn out? Did it fool anyone?

Also we seventy2 do you feel like I'm a mafia? Are you trying to channel some of Harkovast's random? Mafia have been inactive unless the detective has seen mafia voting in the polls((You better be using that power by the way det)). I've been active and artistic :D Hell I'm the only one who voted for PP just check to see if any mafia voted for him. That should clear my name.

Also my 2222th post!

seventy2 at 10:01PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
that proves my suspicions right there….
facara
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:09PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
seventy2
that proves my suspicions right there….
What the fact that there is a way to prove that I'm mafia and that I suggested it? Or the fact that it was my 2222th post :3

Product Placement at 10:14PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
It's dangerous for the GM to make comments like that. Since you're the one with the birds eye view of the world, everything you say could be interpreted as if you're hinting that you know something that we don't. While I understand that you're just playing your keeper of record role, it's something that I've constantly have to worry about whenever I have the GM role and interact with the players. Last time I remember screwing up is when I accidentally confirmed Rokulily's role to the mayor, during the first Monster Mash.

I mean. You have to be secretive. Really secretive. Like this guy:

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'm the only one who voted for PP just check to see if any mafia voted for him. That should clear my name.
Sure. That's why you voted for me.

…twice.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:33PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I'm the only one who voted for PP just check to see if any mafia voted for him. That should clear my name.

…twice.
Sir you are taking my words out of context, which in Nappa's words from DBZ abridge, “Dick move guys, dick move.”

I did not say that was why I voted for you. I clearly said earlier, that you were inactive. The mafia have been inactive. I also said your a DANGEROUS opponent. What I meant from this is I rather not have you as an mafia member. You deal alot of damage when you are. I don't know what your role is, this makes me nervous. Combine this with the fact that you have been inactive and that is my whole reason for voting for you.

EDIT: Go watch TFS DBZ abridge on youtube. It is hilirous XD. Also PP I had forgotten that horse heading gave clues so when people were taking clues from it I thought they were just grabbing at nothing((To lazy/tired to go check if it did)). So in my mind there was no clues and the mafia were inactive. So I voted for an inactive who I felt to be the biggest threat if he was mafia.

Product Placement at 11:00PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I also said your a DANGEROUS opponent. What I meant from this is I rather not have you as an mafia member. You deal alot of damage when you are.
So from now on we're just gonna assume that I'm mafia and have me killed off as soon as possible, just in case?

I have atrocious luck getting juicy roles in this game. Forgive me if I try to take advantage of them, whenever I do get them. If memory serves me right, I've only gotten a “mafia” equivalent role three times in the game. Once when I was the mad hatter and got elected as a mayor (one victory there). Once when I was a sci-fi nerd in the cosplay game (didn't get a kill role either, just something that could cancel powers and check roles, if memory served me right) didn't win that game. Third time was during that mythology game. Oh and I got the crappiest role ever in that game. I mean, the power to cancel a single lynch, once? What kind of role is that? Not that it mattered since I got killed off by two different people during the first possible round.

So my track record is that I've helped the mafia win once.

I think there are two other games where I was a key player (or among the key players) in achieving town victory. Once when I was a mayor during the Dinosaur game and once when I was a bodyguard and a monster hunter during the second monster mash game. In most other games I'm either the GM or dying rather early.

All three times I helped win the game, I was either the mayor or working very closely with the mayor.

It's safe to assume that I'm not the mayor now, so I don't know why you're so nervous now. I've stopped publicly deciphering clues because that always raised a flag that I should be killed.

So whether or not you're mafia, I don't think I've done that much to harm your side.

Besides. I don't think I took your words out of context. You clearly stated that you wanted the detective to confirm that you're innocent. I just pointed out that the detective now has two separate vote results he can check out.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:19PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I also said your a DANGEROUS opponent. What I meant from this is I rather not have you as an mafia member. You deal alot of damage when you are.
So from now on we're just gonna assume that I'm mafia and have me killed off as soon as possible, just in case?

PP I had forgotten that horse heading gave clues so when people were taking clues from it I thought they were just grabbing at nothing((To lazy/tired to go check if it did)). So in my mind there was no clues and the mafia were inactive. So I voted for an inactive who I felt to be the biggest threat if he was mafia.

It was that simple.

Product Placement
Besides. I don't think I took your words out of context. You clearly stated that you wanted the detective to confirm that you're innocent. I just pointed out that the detective now has two separate vote results he can check out.

Okay I know it is hard to tell sarcasm sometimes online but this,
ProductPlacement

…twice.
sounds like it to me. If it wasn't sorry for getting the wrong jist of what you were trying to say :)

seventy2 at 11:37PM, Feb. 5, 2010
(online)
i think TFGM and PP are in cahoots.
facara
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:50AM, Feb. 6, 2010
(online)
seventy2
Cripes! There on to us!

Okay this is a bit random but I'm tired.

gullas at 2:37AM, Feb. 6, 2010
(offline)
rokulily

*sigh* Thanks lilly, that sums up all my feelings right now… too bad that roadkill is getting old <_<

Product Placement
Salsa
If no one dies tonight, then we seriously need to find a way to kill everybody.
Well, there's no way to stop this lynch unless the pardoner goes all “trigger happy”.

If he would though, then we've probably set a new record for the longest game runtime without any casualties.

Well, I decided to be rather relaxed and have comfortable evenings…Since I'm a townie :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Niccea at 8:14AM, Feb. 6, 2010
(offline)
Sorry PP. I was just summing it up. It is a reflex when I have my nose buried in these comics for so long.

But I don't think I confirmed or denied anything in relation to this game. TGFM asked if mafia have horse headed their own before, and I said it has happened. Anyone could look back in the comics and see that.
Product Placement at 11:35AM, Feb. 6, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
Okay I know it is hard to tell sarcasm sometimes online but this,
ProductPlacement

…twice.
sounds like it to me. If it wasn't sorry for getting the wrong jist of what you were trying to say :)
Can't it be both?

It was meant to be a sarcastic comment but my above statement is still true.
seventy2

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon