MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
harkovast at 5:48AM, March 6, 2010
(online)
I am pure evil, haven't you all noticed that yet?
I have been mayor twice, both times the mafia win.
Coincidence?
I think not!
(Well okay, it IS a coincidence, last time i just screwed it up, where as here I deliberately sold out!)

The lesson is-
You can always trust Hark…as long as you remember to bribe him with some tasty fan art before hand!

And that, dear friends, really is ALL!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Mettaur at 5:59AM, March 6, 2010
(offline)
The deaths of the town will not go unpunished. Forever you shall be haunted, horrible nightmares shall be seen unto you, well, at least YOU would find them horrible. Peace, happiness, Billy Joel's song “Piano Man”, the Regulators finally having enough evidence to bring you in. Firever they shall haunt you until you justly repent, or die. It will probably be when you die. Then, you go to your own personal hell. It's just like Heaven, peace, love, fluffy clouds and feathers, actually heaven is whatever you interpret it as, so it is awesome to you. Hells, the devil on your shoulder takes notice of what you hate, and puts it in your hell. So yeah, the way the church interprets heaven, that will be your hell. And your heaven, to horrifying to speak of. That is why your angel quit a looooong time ago.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Anthony Mercer at 7:09AM, March 6, 2010
(online)
Wow, this was a great game. Obviously there was no chance I would win (how often does a serial killer win?) but it was really fun.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
rokulily at 7:39AM, March 6, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
whoever that hobo underneath my basement stairs is.

you found waff! i wondered where he got to…
I Am The 1337 Master
Rokulily sucks!
Harkovast sucks more!
pff, you're just jealous that we're so devious. you wish you were as devious as us, but alas it is not to be

Anthony Mercer
Wow, this was a great game. Obviously there was no chance I would win (how often does a serial killer win?) but it was really fun.
if you count my time as the ripper… twice i think? pastel i believe was the first.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 8:40AM, March 6, 2010
(online)
Pastel was indeed the first to achieve serial killer victory. That's what granted her the title “mass murderer”.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon