MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
Niccea at 7:22AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
And you said that for one to eat meat you would have to eat people. No one noticed the freiking Jersey Mike's sandwich shop? They make the best subs around! Since they make the only subs around. THAT AREN'T MADE WITH PEOPLE! Man, now you know why I made my vault. It wasn't to keep loonies in, but to keep the loonies out.
I have a map, so let us find some food for your sensibilities.

We have a butcher and baker (but no candlestick maker). You don't believe in eating fresh killed convicts. And though rokulily makes a good cake, you will get dibeties if you eat it singularly.

There is mafia run, Whack Donald's. I personally would not go near there.

And there is a random college cafeteria. We all know that food isn't safe.

You are always welcome to have tea at an anti-KALA-dan meeting in the haunted mansion…

And that is it for food options.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:18AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Mettaur
And you said that for one to eat meat you would have to eat people. No one noticed the freiking Jersey Mike's sandwich shop? They make the best subs around! Since they make the only subs around. THAT AREN'T MADE WITH PEOPLE! Man, now you know why I made my vault. It wasn't to keep loonies in, but to keep the loonies out.
I have a map, so let us find some food for your sensibilities.

We have a butcher and baker (but no candlestick maker). You don't believe in eating fresh killed convicts. And though rokulily makes a good cake, you will get dibeties if you eat it singularly.

There is mafia run, Whack Donald's. I personally would not go near there.

And there is a random college cafeteria. We all know that food isn't safe.

You are always welcome to have tea at an anti-KALA-dan meeting in the haunted mansion…

And that is it for food options.
My magic/old book store makes and sells candlesicks. Also I have a nice garden up here in the clouds. I've been prepairing for another Zombie attack. I'll just pull up the ladder that connects Townston and my cloud and be on my self sastaning ways. If I get bored I can always cast a magic missle at one or two zombies.

@Hark: I was ticked not mad. But I knew if I pretended to be “mad” I could get something from you XD

I messaged a few people saying I was, in hopes it would get to you and it has!

Now I get a free mayor vote! I'm sneaky >:D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Salsa at 8:36AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Awwwwwww man! I thought I was gonna live longer than that.

(Picture must and shall be drawn, but later I got a test in 20 mins)
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:41AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Awwwwwww man! I thought I was gonna live longer than that.

(Picture must and shall be drawn, but later I got a test in 20 mins)
Well I have a test in 40 mins. So scaired O.O

Product Placement at 1:25PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Well bad luck seems to be following us around. I just heard that a relative of mine got caught in a fire when his house burned down. He's right now in emergency care with 3rd degree burns on 30% of his body and has heavily damaged lungs and is being kept in a drug induced coma. Doctors have done everything they can for him and crossing their fingers now. It's not know if he'll make it but he's likely to pull through if he survives the week.

In other news, I just went for my doctors appointment and things are looking good. I'm of the anti-inflammatory drugs and they say I'm actually allowed to work up a sweat now but I can't do cardio type exercises for at least a month.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Salsa at 1:38PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Well bad luck seems to be following us around. I just heard that a relative of mine got caught in a fire when his house burned down. He's right now in emergency care with 3rd degree burns on 30% of his body and has heavily damaged lungs and is being kept in a drug induced coma. Doctors have done everything they can for him and crossing their fingers now. It's not know if he'll make it but he's likely to pull through if he survives the week.

In other news, I just went for my doctors appointment and things are looking good. I'm of the anti-inflammatory drugs and they say I'm actually allowed to work up a sweat now but I can't do cardio type exercises for at least a month.
Dude, that's bad. I'm praying for you and your relative and hope he makes it through.

And on the good news I hope it continues to look up for ya PP.
RAGE!
Mettaur at 2:10PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
thanks for the map Niccea, I think I wandered a bit off the map there. alot. anyway, PP, I wish you and your relative the best of luck. I know what its like, having a relative you worry about. My grandma has cancer. The doctors say shes fine now, but i still worry. I just hope the doctors are right.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Product Placement at 4:14PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Narration!

The detective spread some more papers on top of the pile of papers he had already placed on his desk. Checking out the background of the villagers was a time consuming job and he had been having problems finding a suspect that could link him to the mafia. He had been deeply concerned about the situation of the town. Witnessing someone wither away in front of your eyes may have that effect on you.
"You should know that the mobsters are on the move tonight, commissioner.“ said a mock deep voice that startled the detective.
”Who is that?“ he said as he noticed a figure standing on the windowsill.
Someone who has seen the festering corruption and has done something about it.“ replied the masked man.
”So you're the one who killed that mobster?“ asked the detective.
I will do more then that since I seem to be the only one willing to do what is necessary. I have found another target and I'm going after him tonight. However, there is only so much I can do and not allot of time to do it.
”Well if what you're saying is true that the mafia is going out tonight then-“ the detective had only glanced away but when he looked back at the window, the dark protector was gone.

Well as scary as that man was, the detective was glad to have him on the side. While he didn't fully agree with his methods, he couldn't deny that the streets were now a little safer thanks to that man. He thought long and hard about if and how he could help the vigilante as he closed his office and headed downstairs to his apartment. He had only taken a few steps down the stairs when he realized something was wrong. Someone else had been in his house… and possibly still was. Cocking his gun the detective edged down slowly and checked out his living room, where he had heard some faint sounds. He found that his television had been turned on and it was playing a murder scene. A real murder scene.
”Fred says I have an excellent taste in things that others may find… disturbing.“ said a voice coming from somewhere in the house.
”You should know that I don't approve of uninvited visitors and I reserve my right to deal with them harshly.“ replied the detective as he walked around the house, looking for where the voice came from.
”Oh, then it's a good thing I came prepared.“ said the voice coming from the end of the dark hallway causing the detective to empty his clip into a figure standing there.
D_Dude flipped the light switch for the hallway but it didn't work since the bulb had been smashed. When he approached to investigate his target he came to realize that it was just a dummy that had been hung on the far end door and a walky talky.
He quickly turned around only to be greeted with a bat to the face.
”Fred loves it when I'm prepared."

D_Dude the detective is dead.

Seventy2 had been taking it easy since he didn't want anyone to pay particular attention to him. It had worked brilliantly so far since he didn't have a bullet in his brain but could it be that his luck was running out. It could just be because there was a box outside his house. Wait, boxes are good, right? They just ask you to do bad stuff but they reward you for doing so. Then again, it could be a bomb or something worse. Nervous, seventy2 opened the box to see what was inside.

Seventy2 has been Horseheaded.

The Mad bomber had found a suitable target for tonight. This individual had annoyed him greatly and this bomb was specially meant for him. There was only one problem. His target lived in a bloody vault. How the hell was he going to get into that? There were no windows and his front door was a 20 ton cog made out of solid steel! There was a box lying outside the vault door though that made the bomber think that perhaps it was him birthday. After tying a beautiful ribbon around his bomb, the bomber planted his device outside the door and pounded on it. As the warning lights flickered and the massive barrier moved out from the side, the exited mobster sprung into a conveniently located bush.
Mettaur glanced at his second gift and grunted. “Another one? Look, I'm not pressing no damn button and that's it!”
“Just pick it up, you apocalypsephiliac!” shouted gullas from his hiding place.
“Gasp! The cannibal!” shrieked Mettaur as he fumbled for the remote control for his experimental protectrone.
Gullas was quick to grab it off his hand and smashed it on the ground. “That does it! If you call me that, one more time…”
"You'll do what?" asked the man behind him.
Noticing a trend where people get knocked out whenever they look behind themselves, Gullas hesitated to do so at first but eventually peered over to see who had said that.

“Dammit man. None of us had done anything that could point us out yet. How are you tracking us?” asked gullas to his assailant.
"Maybe it has something to do with me being the worlds greatest detective or maybe it's just dumb luck but I don't care as long as I'm taking you out." said the vigilante as he snapped gullas's neck.

Gullas the Mad Bomber is dead.

As his heart stopped beating and a bracelet around his wrist stopped detecting his pulse, an explosion was heard in the distance demolishing the local library.

Niccea the Bodyguard is dead.

The second bomb exploded as well, destroying the box next to it as well as damaging the vault door. Mettaur was knocked down in the resulting shockwave but was otherwise fine.
“Wow, it's already becoming like a wasteland out here, judging by the level of violence. Thanks allot for helping me out man. It's good to have some regulators patrolling the streets.” said Mettaur to the vigilante as he dusted himself off.
"Um… Yeah, sure… No problem. Look I'm going to do some… regulating now.“ said the vigilante as he walked off, muttering ”weirdo“ to himself.
Mettaur was left alone while he studied the damage to his door.
”Hmm… maybe if I design some sort of Mister Handy to help me out with the repairs.“
”Or maybe I'll just stab you in the back and be done with it“ said someone and punctured Mettaur's back. ”Not that it would help you with the repairs, though."

Mettaur the Paramedic is dead.

Night 2 is over.

Day 2 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 4:26PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
WHY WOULD YOU HORSE HEAD ME MAFIA MAN?!?! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?….

gullas, niccea, D_dude…holy crap. 3 in one night, and not one of them were mafia!

I want to say that Harkovast is the vigilante because of "Maybe it has something to do with me being the worlds greatest detective or maybe it's just dumb luck but I don't care as long as I'm taking you out.

but because of the first nights narration i'm unsure.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Product Placement at 4:30PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Gullas was mafia. He was the mad hatter.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 4:42PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Gullas was mafia. He was the mad hatter.

ooooh. i thought the bombers were serial killer….okay then…fine

3 deaths, and only one of them mafia…we need to catch up!
facara
same at 4:45PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Jesus! Thats a lot of deaths. I didnt expect that :(

I think ill read your comics.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
harkovast at 4:54PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Ah man!
They are killing all my favourite people here!

Well, I would like to open the floor to wild accusations and finger pointing.

I will probably vote for therealtj and seventy2.
Let me know if you have any better ideas (possibly gained from actually reading the clues carefully rather then wild accusations and guess work.)

That is all.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 4:56PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Which reminds me again: Double lynch.

Day 3 lynch vote (Double lynch!)

therealtj (4)
harkovast
seal of the mayor
Randomdudeperson
Anthony Mercer

same (3)
PoorBoyBlues
Randomdudeperson

mattboy115 (2)
same
Anthony Mercer

Harkovast (1)
PoorBoyBlues

Anthony Mercer (1)
same
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 5:13PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
therealtj and same were lined up last time, and it was cancelled, so if you go with them both, you're GUARANTEED to get a mafia player. what is your less than wildly accusation for me, hark?
facara
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:31PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
harkovast
Ah man!
They are killing all my favourite people here!
They're attacking your love ones! D:

@PP: I wish you and yours well.

same at 5:32PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
seventy2
therealtj and same were lined up last time, and it was cancelled, so if you go with them both, you're GUARANTEED to get a mafia player. what is your less than wildly accusation for me, hark?

Based on some fiddled out clue constructed by randomdudeperson to confuse new players and draw attention away from himself. Then everyone decided to follow him and act like a flock of sheep. None of those clues in anyway resembled anything to even do with me. Gonna snoop around everyone whos lefts comics so i can find clues.

Do you wanna catch mafia or just randomly guess? Youd have a better chance looking for clues and forming a rational conclusion. Were not playing minesweeper here.

Id like to randomly finger point at hark for being th vigilanty and well we already know who killed Niccea (Well derrr it does say). So Just finding out who killed mettaur. Someone who obviously doesnt like “noobs” as i think theyd put it. Seeing as that entire scentence was basically a mess of fallout quating and probibly a counterstrike or tf2 reference to back stabbing. Which is seen as being what? Id say someone of “1337” status.

And i can never tell with the horseheading. Its a short paragraph. unless the box itself is a clue. Does horseheading usually happen via box?

Mettaur
Seventy-Two, you forgot that I died?!?!

Heartless.
Mettaur at 5:38PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Hey everybody! Remember me? One of the few here that doesn't like cannibalizing what used to be their neighbors? Yeah, your probably wondering how I'm able to contact you, so here is how. You know how you get a better signal the higher up you go? Well, heaven is the highest you CAN go. Don't worry, I'll be back after a couple weeks vaca' up here, but in the meantime I talk over the radio! Or blue orb that shows all that has happened, is happening, and will happen in this little town. I forget the future stuff when I go back down, It's like a rule or something.

Anyways, good luck! My vault is still open, but my security has tightened up lots, I think It's preeetty obvious why. So you young punks won't loot my vault, that's why! Just kiddin' about that, It's because the Mafia would probably massacre all the people in there if I left it at the same security it was when I went ka-boom!

And as a precaution to Hunters like Gullas (who, by the way, is hitch-hiking on ‘the highway to hell!’. I told him it would happen.), I make sure I'm not anybody's left-overs. Don't ask how, people usually throw up when I tell them how. Also, before I start relaxing, Seventy-Two, you forgot that I died?!?! Eh, what's It matter to me anyways, I'm coming back soon anyway. Have fun!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
rokulily at 5:49PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
we lost a paramedic, bodyguard, AND the detective? geez this was a busy night…

okay, with the new clues for …fred? i believe this fred might be mattboy, or a.Mercer.

mattboy:
1. TV was in both narrative clue and in his profile he mentions liking to watch TV.
2. it was said that in the orginal fred narritive that ‘he was a fan of freds work’ mattboy has many links to his own stuff on his profile PLUS a FANpop

A.Mercer
1. excellent taste might however be refering to A.Mercer who has ‘excellent culinary taste’
2. that blue from the previous narrative might be refering to this comic
3. the prepared could be how in this comic the president was prepared with some jokes- but that could be a stretch.

also, mettaur, being a paramedic, might've been killed (backstabbed) by the paranoid who he might have been trying to protect. Or it might've been mafia in which case i would blame mattboy since on a profile he has a guy holding up a bloody stump which makes me think mister handy… but thats REALLY a stretch. really really. it's just confusing since apparently he was being targeted by the ‘hatter and i’m not sure if it was he protecting himself (in which case then the mafia did a double tap?)or that he was going to be a dead man anyway so the bomb was extra and not the orginal cause of death.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
same at 5:54PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
All i know is that i want a breadpazoid.
Niccea at 6:46PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Though I was suspicious of gullas because the word “baby” was in a narrative. I'm glad that my suspicions were not misplaced if not my reasoning.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Salsa at 7:42PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Well that was almost like the second night in the game I hosted, I thought that would never happen again.

oh well…

Oh and as promised

RAGE!
Mettaur at 7:58PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Funny! I like the last part where the hat falls on her head, like a grisly reminder of the deed she had just done. Plus, you like your hat so much that your first priority after being KFC'd is to retrieve it. Hahaha! Very good!

If I had pressed the button, I would have lived. But then I would be a traitor to my friends and myself. So yeah, I don't regret my choice. I still believe we can win this. I'll be with you all in spirit, mostly because that's what I am. Plus no interfering with how things are supposed to play out, so I can't give clues. Or hints. But I can wish you all good luck!
Randomdudeperson at 9:36PM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
When do I get a box? :(

I would also like to point out that Shuriken or any other ninja like clues where used during these narrations, yet the vig was still attacking ppl. I would like to use this as a reason to prove my innocence. I know for a fact that Same is guilty. Still trying to figure out who else is.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
gullas at 4:19AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
And as a precaution to Hunters like Gullas (who, by the way, is hitch-hiking on ‘the highway to hell!’. I told him it would happen.), I make sure I'm not anybody's left-overs. Don't ask how, people usually throw up when I tell them how. Also, before I start relaxing, Seventy-Two, you forgot that I died?!?! Eh, what's It matter to me anyways, I'm coming back soon anyway. Have fun!
Well technically we're neither in hell or heaven since that the forces of good and evil decided that Townston rather needed it's own purgatory ^_^ So care for some BBQ? I'll make some veggie burgers for ya :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Product Placement at 5:07AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
gullas
Well technically we're neither in hell or heaven since that the forces of good and evil decided that Townston rather needed it's own purgatory.
More like that the villagers were too stubborn to accept either afterlife and created its own out of purgatory that happens to look exactly like Townston :Þ
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 6:41AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
I Retract my statement about Hark being the vigilanty. Also

Randomdudeperson
I know for a fact that Same is guilty. Still trying to figure out who else is.

Evidence where? Also none of your statement proved you innocent. Youd have to be stupid to believe that. All youve done is shift the blame one me.
harkovast at 8:05AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
My victory is close at hand.

That is all.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:41AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
same
I Retract my statement about Hark being the vigilanty. Also

Randomdudeperson
I know for a fact that Same is guilty. Still trying to figure out who else is.

Evidence where? Also none of your statement proved you innocent. Youd have to be stupid to believe that. All youve done is shift the blame one me.

I've already pointed out the clues pointing to you, not my fault you're in denial. :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Product Placement at 9:41AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
I just realize that I made a pretty big mistake. One of my new rule changes was that those who are horseheaded can't die during their downtime and I explained that the reason is that they're not in town during the time. Therefore they can't vote and you can't vote for them to be lynched either (can't lynch someone who's not there). I just updated the vote result and removed the votes that seventy2 posted and the ones that he had received.

And that brings me to Salsa. I realized that while he didn't get lynched, I forgot to exclude him from the randomizer when I was picking a victim for the box. Naturally the randomizer picked him and the fact that he had immunity to death completely flew past my mind. I apologize to Salsa for this mistake.

I'm going to a prayer service for my relative tonight (who's still alive) so I'll be away for most of the evening, I expect to be back before midnight so the narration schedule should not be affected. I'm just letting you guys know that I can't monitor your votes for awhile so don't be surprised if the vote results will suddenly change drastically, shortly before the narration is due.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon