MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
Niccea at 9:47AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
gullas
Well technically we're neither in hell or heaven since that the forces of good and evil decided that Townston rather needed it's own purgatory.
More like that the villagers were too stubborn to accept either afterlife and created its own out of purgatory that happens to look exactly like Townston :Þ
Or too crazy.
Although some have become zombies and ghosts instead of going to purgatory. But yeah…it is easier to come out of limbo for a new game. Gullas has to destroy our worldly vessels or it would be too confusing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
same at 10:02AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Just scapegoating.

Dont mind me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Randomdudeperson at 11:27AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
HAHA!!! Thats funny Same! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
same at 11:29AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
HAHA!!! Thats funny Same! :)

Lol. Thanks.
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:01PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Well I didn't kill Mettaur guys. Just so you know. And for that same, you must die. Got it?

Matty's one I would think to be mafia so yeah, you're probably right Roku, but him being that is more than likely wrong since I don't see any stick (well you can say the same for Mercer too) references or also in Matt's case, sprite references. If there were any of those then I would agree too. Also this is Matt's first game so would he really be this experienced to kill people all the time? Well he could do what I did. Guess and pray.
You said “that blue from the previous narrative might be refering to this comic” but couldn't that be PoorBoyBlues who right now is trying to lynch Harkovast?!!!

72, Hark can't be. He said he was the Vet and was willing to have himself checked by the detective who, if it was the older version as he and the rest of the veteran players thought it was, would have found out his role was actually the Veteran. But maybe Hark was smart enough to read all the rules thoroughly, noticing that the detective cannot find an individual role! Ahh, but do you think a cat is really all that tricky?
4 deaths by the way. You skipped over the Paramedic, Mettaur.

Clues that I have spotted (but haven't solved some) for all three but the vigilante killing because I know who it is. Just keeping that a secret from all but my reliable townie alliance (yeah I like calling it mine cus I actually try to keep the alliance together and help each individual out…so there were two of us…now one). Most of them probably mean nothing but…whatever:

1. Psycopath
- “real murder scene”= Possibly in a profile or a comic. Maybe a very violent comic? (will search people's comics later)
- “uninvited visitors”= not sure
- “taste”= comic about food? (will search people's comics later)
- “dummy”= not sure
- “walky talky”= person who's into technology (may search profiles later…)
- “prepared”= not sure
- “bat”= person who's “sporty”? (may search profiles later)

2. Godfather (I don't even know if clues are hidden in these but whatever)
- “reward”= not sure
- “or something worse”= not sure

3. Whoever Killed Mettaur
- “stab you in the back”= not sure
- “help you with repairs”= not sure

The clues on the horsehead/killing are more than likely BS. And yes, I know I didn't point fingers at anyone. But if anyone else would like to, go ahead.

1337 Master out! of this thread-let's go post!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
same at 12:13PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Well I didn't kill Mettaur guys. Just so you know. And for that same, you must die. Got it?

Matty's one I would think to be mafia so yeah, you're probably right Roku, but him being that is more than likely wrong since I don't see any stick (well you can say the same for Mercer too) references or also in Matt's case, sprite references. If there were any of those then I would agree too. Also this is Matt's first game so would he really be this experienced to kill people all the time? Well he could do what I did. Guess and pray.
You said “that blue from the previous narrative might be refering to this comic” but couldn't that be PoorBoyBlues who right now is trying to lynch Harkovast?!!!

72, Hark can't be. He said he was the Vet and was willing to have himself checked by the detective who, if it was the older version as he and the rest of the veteran players thought it was, would have found out his role was actually the Veteran. But maybe Hark was smart enough to read all the rules thoroughly, noticing that the detective cannot find an individual role! Ahh, but do you think a cat is really all that tricky?
4 deaths by the way. You skipped over the Paramedic, Mettaur.

Clues that I have spotted (but haven't solved some) for all three but the vigilante killing because I know who it is. Just keeping that a secret from all but my reliable townie alliance (yeah I like calling it mine cus I actually try to keep the alliance together and help each individual out…so there were two of us…now one). Most of them probably mean nothing but…whatever:

1. Psycopath
- “real murder scene”= Possibly in a profile or a comic. Maybe a very violent comic? (will search people's comics later)
- “uninvited visitors”= not sure
- “taste”= comic about food? (will search people's comics later)
- “dummy”= not sure
- “walky talky”= person who's into technology (may search profiles later…)
- “prepared”= not sure
- “bat”= person who's “sporty”? (may search profiles later)

2. Godfather (I don't even know if clues are hidden in these but whatever)
- “reward”= not sure
- “or something worse”= not sure

3. Whoever Killed Mettaur
- “stab you in the back”= not sure
- “help you with repairs”= not sure

The clues on the horsehead/killing are more than likely BS. And yes, I know I didn't point fingers at anyone. But if anyone else would like to, go ahead.

1337 Master out! of this thread-let's go post!

those are good clues and i think ill reconsider accusing.
harkovast at 2:44PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
This is like the aftermath of Vietnam…Veterans getting no respect!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 2:44PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
And I'm back. Lynching will be in about an hour. You still have some time for random accusation and last minute voting.

Day 3 lynch vote (Double lynch!)

therealtj (6) - Lynched
Harkovast
Seal of the Mayor
Randomdudeperson
Anthony Mercer
rokulily
therealtj

PoorBoyBlues (6) - Lynched
Harkovast
Seal of the Mayor
I Am The 1337 Master
same
rokulily
therealtj

same (3)
PoorBoyBlues
Randomdudeperson
I Am The 1337 Master

mattboy115 (1)
Anthony Mercer

Harkovast (1)
PoorBoyBlues

Anthony Mercer (1)
same
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
PoorBoyBlues at 3:13PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
And I'm back. Lynching will be in about an hour. You still have some time for random accusation and last minute voting.

Day 3 lynch vote (Double lynch!)
PoorBoyBlues (4)
Harkovast
Seal of the Mayor
I Am The 1337 Master
same

Everyone of you is mafia, arn't you.
Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
therealtj at 3:54PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Boy, you all sure enjoy plotting my downfall while I'm not here.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 4:03PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Narration:

The 100% pure silk ropes were being tested by the inspector as they rolled around in the tumble dryer.
“Is this really necessary?” asked Harkovast, once he jerked out of the self induced hypnotism after watching the drying action.
“Of course it is.” said the inspector. “A good quality robe will have to withstand the wear and tear of the environment. Safety always comes first.”
“Lousy no good safety…” muttered the mayor to himself as he waited for the results.
Once the testing was done and its quality insured, the gallows were finally given the thumbs up.

Therealtj was once again led to the gallows in chains, as requested by the mayor and his final rights, which had been amended by the mayor as well was read to him.
“You have the right to desist breathing. Any gurgles and twitches you make can and most definitely will be used to mock you in the history books. You have the right to have an executioner present during your lynch. If you cannot afford an executioner, one will be provided for you at government expense.”
“Hold it!” sounded Hark. “Something's missing. Weren't we gonna lynch two people, yesterday?”
There was a moment of silence as people started recollecting last evening.
“Yes we did!” shouted Same from the crowd. “We were gonna lynch PoorBoyBlues!”
“Ah, thank you Same. Where would we be without you?” said hark as he ordered PoorBoyBlues to be arrested.
“Wait! I distinctly remember not being put to the gallows yesterday.” yelled PoorBoyBlues as he attempted to resist the arrest.
“Yeah, yeah. Your concerns have been noted and we will take it into consideration in tomorrows meeting.” said the Mayor as he prepared to address the public.

“Ladies and gentlemen. We're standing here tonight to witness the execution of… (looks at the gallows)… Therealtj and PoorBoyBlues. As I attempted to say yesterday, then tonights execution will brought to you by Harkovast, an exiting webcomic about anthropomorphic animals that like to duke it out in medieval armor. If you will read only one webcomic this year, make sure it is Harkovast.
NOW! Please give warm welcome to tonights celebrity executioner!”
“It's about time.” Said Meatloaf as he donned his mask. “You've been keeping me holed up in that damn closet for over a day now.”
“How was I suppose to know it was gonna be canceled? Well enough jabbering. Let's get this party started!” replied Harkovast as Meatloaf pulled the lever for the trapdoor while he himself set the whole thing on fire.
The town got to enjoy quite the show as Therealtj and PoorBoyBlues struggled for air, while on fire as Meatloaf sang his greatest hits.

Therealtj the Pardoner townie has been executed.

So has PoorBoyBlues the Paranoid.

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 4:09PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Hey guys, you actually got one! Good thing, who knows what could have happened if Blues stayed alive.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
therealtj at 4:14PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Hey guys, you actually got one! Good thing, who knows what could have happened if Blues stayed alive.

(Psst, paranoids protown.)

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
Product Placement at 4:16PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Who knows what could have happened if Blues stayed alive.
Well… for starters, a criminal could have targeted him and died. Paranoids are actually a blessing in disguise since they're kinda like booby traps for this game. Here's the description for that role.

Rulebook
Paranoid
The paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences in some horrible and bloody war. During days, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself and relives the horrors of his past. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be mafia or townie (such as a paramedic opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons interact with him during the night, the first person will die but the second will not. Special note, investigation powers can be used on him without fear of death since the Detective is merely investigating him and checking his background and is not directly interacting with him. Also, the paranoid is not aware that he's insane and thus believes himself to be a normal townie.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 4:20PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
He is too dangerous. Even if he defended us during the day, at night he would massacre us all if he could. Some crazy guy is not an ally, It's not an enemy, It's a wild card. One that if you say “Hey buddy, I want to protect you tonight so no Mafia goons get you”, then he will gut you and nail your organs to the wall. You want someone like that alive in our town? Or your town, I dunno…am I a citizen yet? Is being killed for you people enough for citizenship? And yeah, not sure about your limbo-world crazy heaven-and-hell thing, but I'm not from around here, I'm new and I haven't been affected by your strange limbo thing. If the town was limbo, then we are already dead, we couldn't be killed again.

Yeah, the paranoid can be useful, but he Isn't to be counted as an ally.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:37PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Damn. I helped get the paranoid killed. Sorry dude.
Salsa at 4:47PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
I just realize that I made a pretty big mistake. One of my new rule changes was that those who are horseheaded can't die during their downtime and I explained that the reason is that they're not in town during the time. Therefore they can't vote and you can't vote for them to be lynched either (can't lynch someone who's not there). I just updated the vote result and removed the votes that seventy2 posted and the ones that he had received.

And that brings me to Salsa. I realized that while he didn't get lynched, I forgot to exclude him from the randomizer when I was picking a victim for the box. Naturally the randomizer picked him and the fact that he had immunity to death completely flew past my mind. I apologize to Salsa for this mistake.

I'm going to a prayer service for my relative tonight (who's still alive) so I'll be away for most of the evening, I expect to be back before midnight so the narration schedule should not be affected. I'm just letting you guys know that I can't monitor your votes for awhile so don't be surprised if the vote results will suddenly change drastically, shortly before the narration is due.
Don't worry, I'm not mad. I am, however, curious as to whether or not I'm now among the living?

And that's good news (your relative still living). Hope he gets better, and I'm still praying for him.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 4:52PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Don't worry, I'm not mad. I am, however, curious as to whether or not I'm now among the living?
…. I guess I should. It would only be fair, right?

Hey guys! Guess what? Turned out that wasn't Salsa who got soulsucked in the town square that night but his twin brother, Manuel.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:57PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
You changed that fast PP! I don't even remember Salsa's role…crap… I think he was a …

Salsa at 5:33PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
D8

*meemmers*
RAGE!
Product Placement at 5:37PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Poor Manuel. We hardly knew him.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 5:50PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Well thanks to that narration i would now like to be Same the heckler.

Also if i dont reply to any PQ's its because im offline. Email me and ill probibly get it on my mobile.

Emails xeinvolt(at)yahoo.co.uk
rokulily at 6:07PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
Salsa
D8
why does Rokulily still has my hat
*meemmers*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Mettaur at 6:09PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Yes, yes they are.
seventy2 at 6:32PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDA WENT WITH SAME. you guys didn't believe me? well who's laughing now?

not me. cause i'm gonna get accused by harkovast now.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Mettaur at 6:38PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Didn't you attend the funeral? Or were you too bust stealing the Med-X from the infirmary in my vault? Ha! Just messing with you! Of course you didn't steal any of the pain-killers, you would be beyond dead if you did! But still, read before you post. That dude that looked like Salsa, and died? That was his brother! The sacrifice has already been paid, but It wasn't a actual player, so ha! Take that Mr. BallHatMan! You just wasted a box!
therealtj at 6:58PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
seventy2
I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDA WENT WITH SAME. you guys didn't believe me? well who's laughing now?

not me. cause i'm gonna get accused by harkovast now.
I'm laughing.

Laughing in hell.

crocty at 7:10PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Oh man guys, is that 2 mafia still alive?
And the serial killer and ball hat or whatever.
So….

I dunno if we're winning or what.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 8:25PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
Always assume that we are losing, It makes it more enjoyable when we win.

@ Rokulily: That is a seriously cute picture, but why am I still hatless? And BTW when are you going to post your victory pages for FS5?
RAGE!
Niccea at 8:36PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(offline)
*harvesting pictures*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon