TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Salsa
Early

I'm using the Hang 'im high! power.
You know if salsa ever gets back on.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:22PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
I don't mind getting narrations at 4pm here! :)

And I don't mind coming in last place since I was the only one who didn't vote for themself.

Peoples who I believe to be mafia:
TFGM- He got mayor this time. That's reason enough.
Mettaur- He's a newer player (not entirely new but) and is getting support of other players like roku and Mettaur's other voter.
Rokulily- Because she sucks and is mafia a lot of the time when I've played.
Harkovast- Because he came up with the catty dude who's on the loose now. And cause he sucks.

And then I think Niccea or PP is the serial killer.

Just guesses but you know…

If anyone wants to contact me and make a townie alliance that'd be cool. I'll reveal my role tomorrow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:29PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Peoples who I believe to be mafia:
TFGM- He got mayor this time. That's reason enough.

What about the fact that I'm using the insta lynch power.

Ow and now that I'm elected I'm a Townie. Yep you all elected a Townie XD

Also Hark didn't vote for me like he promised DX<

I Am The 1337 Master at 1:33PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Did he vote at all?

Okay I take it back but contact me. Someone else already did and I'll keep us all in the loop. Or you guys can take it and make your own where you betray me to the mafia when I have been the sole key factor in the entire game and…

-_-…
Kroatz at 1:44PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Hark didn't vote, but the cat with no name voted for me.
you will still get your fanart hark, even if I didn't win!

Now everybody, listen up! If anyone kills me, I'll stop drawing narrations except if they do it in the most spectacular fashion ever. I'm thinking multiple shotgun shots to the head whilst being poisoned and hanging at the gallows being burned alive. I want bloody saw material people!
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
The cat with no name at 1:55PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
*rides into town*
I voted for Kroatz cause he lives by the code of the west.
Not like a lot of you yellow bellied, lily livered, city slicking varments.
I ought to run half of you out of town, ya know good side winders.

I'm hear to shoot bandits and chew tabacco…and I'm all out of bandits
Wait…that came out wrong.

When I find out where those outlaws is at, I'll be calling them out for a show down at high noon.

Now I need to find a new showgirl, more gunpowder and a LOT more whisky.
I'll do anything for a fist full of fan art, or a few pieces of fan art more!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:02PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Hark didn't vote, but the cat with no name voted for me.
you will still get your fanart hark, even if I didn't win!

Now everybody, listen up! If anyone kills me, I'll stop drawing narrations except if they do it in the most spectacular fashion ever. I'm thinking multiple shotgun shots to the head whilst being poisoned and hanging at the gallows being burned alive. I want bloody saw material people!
As Mayor I'll see what I can do if we lynch you.

Now as Mayor I DEMAND everyone send me their roles.

Also I'd like one Marshall to protect Killer. He is the Librarian and as the only one I can truly trust to be what he says((he know my role)), I say protect him.

The cat with no name at 2:06PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
I aint tellin no one my name, do yall think I am really gonna tell yall ma name?

You'd have to be crazier then flamin' horney toad to expect to get anythin from me Mr Mayor!

I'll deal with these outlaws ma own way….
I'll do anything for a fist full of fan art, or a few pieces of fan art more!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:07PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
You can't trust me? :(

I'm always what I say I am other than one game where I tried some foolery as Ares…that didn't work…

And revealing a person's role. Smart move Mayor. Paramedics…ahem marshalls won't help im more than likely.

I'm almost positive Hark's…the no-named freak…is a mafia member.
Salsa at 2:08PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Hang 'im HIGH

As the sun set, TFGM was pondering what to do with his new found power. Embezzle the treasury? Use his status to get some alone time with the hottest show girl in the saloon? Find out the name of the Cat with no Name? And then it hit him. Hark never voted for him.

“LYNCH THE TIN PLATED POLECAT!!” TFGM hollered at the gathered crowd.

“Why?” piped up some yokel who was immediately shot by jninjashadow.

“Questioning authority is HERESY!” he answered

So the citizens of Townston surround Hark and hog tied him.

“Not so agile in that armor now!” TFGM taunted as Hark was drug to the gallows.

“Any last words?” asked a muscle bound Executioner.

“With my last breath, I CURSE YOU ALL! oh, and READ HARKOVAS–” and it was time to dance the hangman's jig.

Harkovast the Mad Miner has kicked the bucket.

And then there was an explosion.

The Cat with no Name is in itteh bitteh kitteh bits

And with that Salsa was starting to get haunted by a tortilla chip that was always pointing his finger.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Salsa at 2:20PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Pictures will go up later tonight. I got somewhere I have to be in about 40 min. and I probably won't be back for 3 or 4 hours.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:30PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Hang 'im HIGH

As the sun set, TFGM was pondering what to do with his new found power. Embezzle the treasury? Use his status to get some alone time with the hottest show girl in the saloon? Find out the name of the Cat with no Name? And then it hit him. Hark never voted for him.

“LYNCH THE TIN PLATED POLECAT!!” TFGM hollered at the gathered crowd.

“Why?” piped up some yokel who was immediately shot by jninjashadow.

“Questioning authority is HERESY!” he answered

So the citizens of Townston surround Hark and hog tied him.

“Not so agile in that armor now!” TFGM taunted as Hark was drug to the gallows.

“Any last words?” asked a muscle bound Executioner.

“With my last breath, I CURSE YOU ALL! oh, and READ HARKOVAS–” and it was time to dance the hangman's jig.

Harkovast the Mad Miner has kicked the bucket.

And then there was an explosion.

The Cat with no Name is in itteh bitteh kitteh bits

And with that Salsa was starting to get haunted by a tortilla chip that was always pointing his finger.
Reasons why Hark,
1.) Not voting for me as promised
2.) Voting for knight
3.) REVNGE!!!

Now happy prospector dance!

Kroatz at 3:01PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Hehe… exploding cats.
classic.

- Albert Einstein
rokulily at 3:12PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Rokulily- Because she sucks and is mafia a lot of the time when I've played.

i do not. and i was godfather last game- my chances for being mafia again is very slim.

also, the mafia is a man down. i believe this calls for a hurrah and a hat tossings for our mayor!
*tosses salsa's hat into the air and it once again lands back on head*
this is an awesome hat.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
PoorBoyBlues at 3:31PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Wow…stuff happened. I would of voted for Monkey. He had the best poster.

I agree with Roku. Harrah!
Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:39PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
To Roku:

Well it was kinda a guess and a joke if you remember my spoiler back last game. And from the when I started playing on, I've seen you as mafia most of the times.

Just saying…

And eat that I was right on one of em! Ha!
jninjashadow at 3:48PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
In the dark of the night, a man drunkenly stumbles through town. Twiddling his manly mustache he loudly talks to himself: “My, eventful day; two eleftions, a good ‘ol fashion lynchin, and an essplosion. Iffin I had ta guess dere’s only one thing left ta do… SHING MY SHELF TA SLEEP!”

“*HICK* Good lord, ah've 'ad too many drinks! Shtupid eleftion. Shoulda… Shoulda… who am ah kinden… LONG LIVE DA MAYOR! LONG LIVE THE WISHKAY!” and with that the talkative drunk went about his business.

also @Salsa: What the naritive had me do made my day. Thank you.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 4:05PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Ah, welcome to Moriarty's! You got the caps, I got the pleasure! Hello there sir, what can I interest you in? Well now Mr. NinjaShadow, 6 crates of whiskey, that's quite a-… huh, he passed out. Ah well, I guess that's what happens when you have a mayor trying to control everything. My pub is one of the only free parts of this town, pretty sad. Then again, I guess my vault here is too heavily defended for Mr. Mayor to barge in here with his meat shie- I mean deputies. He must be a mafia, trying to control everything and everyone, and what they suggest and such. But it's a good thing my vault has those new Protectrons, turrets, and Sentry Bots shipped here, only trouble I get is when that kid ate too much cake and puked all over table #3. My vault is open to all tht are sane and oppose total take-over, be they Settler or Talon, this Mayor may have been lucky in this hanging, but he actually did a hanging, without knowing anything about the people! HE is risking our lives that much? This is madne-… no, no sparta jokes, this is serious. All sane people, get over to the vault! Rokulily, your room is free of charge, of course! And so is the bed of Mr. NinjaShadow here, seeing as he has to go to the clinic to get his stomach pumped. Well, good night y'all!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
harkovast at 4:09PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
TFGM I completely forgot about voting for you!
But now I'm dead, so I guess we are even.

Though actually its worked out well for you since I'm a baddie!

*rides off into the sunset*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Kroatz at 4:09PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Sorry for puking over the table Mett.
Congratz on winning from me…

And no, this is not madness… THIS IS TOWNSTON!

- Albert Einstein
Mettaur at 4:16PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
*Sigh* It's fine, the floors do have an auto-clean on for a reason. But hey, you want to stay at the vault? 25 a night, real cheap compared to the town's inn. Run by a man, which in turn is a lackey of our mayor, who wants all the gold, and shoots all that disobey him. Over here, it's better. So, who wants to stay at the vault? Either you pay rent, pay a large sum for a life stay here, or you work for your keep. So even if you have no money Kroatz, we can just give you a job that'll pay fer your room and meals. What do ya say?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Mettaur at 4:21PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Also, voting has started on Forum Fighters! So rush on over and vote fer your favorite contestant, either the professional Roman Legionary, or the fierce Viking!…what? With the well loved, if a bit demented and confused (I still don't understand how a good kid like himn got involved with them Talons…) Hark gone, someone has to carry on the tradition of self promotion!
Kroatz at 4:30PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
I never work for my money, it's against my principles.

Happy with the turn of events this day kroatz walks to his little piece of heaven, better known as the butchers. empties several jars of pigs blood on the floor, in hopes of scaring away any and all harkoghosts, bandits, vegetarians and Mettaurs, then he fluffs up a pillow and lays down with the butchered cattle.

Yeah I'm sick like that.

- Albert Einstein
jninjashadow at 4:32PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Shpeaken ill of da mayor Mettaur? I'd shoot you for hereshy iffin I could shtill see… but then again you're da only one wish da booze… and mah tempurary loggins… Carry on shir! *pukes* Oh Imma shoooo sorry pardner! Lemmy get it! *reaches for a mop and falls in* hooo boy… Screw it… I'll take that bed now…
Mettaur at 4:45PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Well, when you get better you will have to earn your keep somehow, but we'll worry about that when the time comes. I bet when you're sober again you'll come up with some ideas of your own…how about you guard our livestock? As long as none of our animals are harmed, you can stay and live comfortably in the vault! Really, no need to stress yourself right now though, the level of alcohol in your body would kill a normal man, have you drunken some irradiated drinks? Hell, maybe I should talk to the mayor, if we can ease him into being a more reasonable man, we might actually make some progress! Now I will give you booze, but only because if you just dead stopped right now the shock in your system would kill ya, so we are going to slowly ease you off. When you're all healed up, you can drink like usual, but please don't do no more binge drinking! In fact, the job of guarding our livestock should be easy, seeing as we only have 3 Brahmin, and my little army of cute widdle tea cup piggies! Aw, they is just so adorable!
Now, who wants to go hunt some feral ghouls, eh! *Cheers and gun waving* Yeah, that's what I thought! The mayor is ignoring this feral ghoul problem, if we go and kill a load of them tonight, maybe he will recognize the problem and help us! This mayor isn't that bad, we just need to help him see things our way! Now, Ninja, can you get some rest?
jninjashadow at 4:55PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Ok Mettaur… what ever you shay. Hey thish may be dah wishkay talkin, but YOU are one beutifull man. An when Ah waksh up, I'll guard yer animalsh… and hunt them ghoulsh! YEE HAW!!
Mettaur at 5:09PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
That's the spirit! But ease up on the drinks…you're drinking more booze than a Water Beggar drinks water! Hold it, since Waff died, I guess this is our new Town Hobo? Well, now I guess he is the official Vault Hobo!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:50PM, March 13, 2010
(online)
Well since AG has been missing I'm taking over his ammunition store. I'm imbuing each bullet with spells from my Book/Magic/Candle store.

Gene Starwind just ordered a bunch.

Also I'm starting to get roles flooding in. I'd like to get more. As a Townie I have a lot to lose if the mafia win. Like my first post stated, salsa forgot to tell me my role. I was first told by the libririan. And unlike Hark, bribes don't work on me. So I'm a trustworthy government official. Its how it should be XD

Mettaur at 5:52PM, March 13, 2010
(offline)
Finally, a good politician!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon