MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXV: TIME RAMPAGE!
jninjashadow at 4:46AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
jninjashadow (Not wearing a hat and doesn't really have eyes so…)
I USED to have a hat… and a kick ass mustache… and I TOTALLY have eyes…
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Product Placement at 7:27AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
All right. I just glanced through all the new posts and have couple of loosely formed opinions about them.

As an ex GM I agree with Niccea about banning the usage of mules. It could open up a huge can of worms where we have vigilante mules, paramedic mules, detective mules and mad hatter mules running around like crazy. It also breaks the general forum rules about no alternative profiles.

Lightsaber thing could point at Hakoshen and the future godfather incident sounded like something that Hark would do. Therefore, if it's not to late, I'm going to recommend a double lynch and vote to have them both lynched.

I might change my mind later, once I have time to go through the forum properly but I don't have time for that now, since I'm typing this in class. I'll be back later to pay better attention to what's going on.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:31AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
All right. I just glanced through all the new posts and have couple of loosely formed opinions about them.

As an ex GM I agree with Niccea about banning the usage of mules. It could open up a huge can of worms where we have vigilante mules, paramedic mules, detective mules and mad hatter mules running around like crazy. It also breaks the general forum rules about no alternative profiles.

Lightsaber thing could point at Hakoshen and the future godfather incident sounded like something that Hark would do. Therefore, if it's not to late, I'm going to recommend a double lynch and vote to have them both lynched.

I might change my mind later, once I have time to go through the forum properly but I don't have time for that now, since I'm typing this in class. I'll be back later to pay better attention to what's going on.
Hark was not behind the Future Godfather. Also a bad reason to vote someone out but that is only a GM opinion. And its never too late for a double lynch!

DOUBLE LYNCH has been declared! Send in two votes instead of one!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Salsa at 8:32AM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Yeah I think Hak is the most likely suspect as for the lightsaber being too obvious a clue I'd like to point you to this thread. I put an obvious clue pointing to Waff in the narration for the first night. It's likely that TFGm just made the clue too obvious.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 8:39AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hark was not behind the Future Godfather. Also a bad reason to vote someone out but that is only a GM opinion.
Well I did make the point that I'm forming my opinion based on very loose assumption after glancing through the things.

Also, you shouldn't be telling us if Hark was behind the FG mule thing or not. That's insider info.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:03AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Hark was not behind the Future Godfather. Also a bad reason to vote someone out but that is only a GM opinion.
Well I did make the point that I'm forming my opinion based on very loose assumption after glancing through the things.

Also, you shouldn't be telling us if Hark was behind the FG mule thing or not. That's insider info.
The Future Godfather account is not apart of this game. Which I made clear in a previous post. I also made clear that the Future Godfather account came forward with their real identity promised not to do it again and apologized. I also said that he would not be reprimanded. While I can't control your actions in the game voting someone off for the sheer posibility of being behind it, is in itself, an act of reprimand.

EDIT: Votes have been updated.

harkovast at 11:15AM, April 7, 2010
(online)

Same…I take it back, you aren't mafia.
And if you are, I don't care!
YOU ARE AWESOME!

WE ARE NOT WORTHY! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

I will vote to lynch who ever you command me to!

By the way…are boots fatal?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Randomdudeperson at 11:21AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Hmm… a face with eyes. Nope, noone has that as his avatar.
It could point to:
There are probably more that it could point to but I don't really know.

And who likes demons and sci-fi?
and dreamy actresses?

Ok, I looked at the clues, and I found out that Kroatz is the person with the tv clue. Look at his pic, its a box with eyes looking at you. And thanks to him asking about demons and sci-fi and dreamy actresses, I thought about looking at his comic. And guess what. :p So, I'm voting to lynch Hak and Kroatz, and any other townston loving citizen better do the same, or else! >:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Kroatz at 11:33AM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Hmmm.
That clue wasn to point out the bad guy, true.
But shirkersama has almost the same avi As I do…
Lynch me if you need to, but when you find out I'm not Mafia please lynch Random and Poorboyblues too.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Salsa at 11:34AM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Well this is an interesting development. I guess I need to hold off on pointing the finger and the saint of pointing fingers.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 11:36AM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Wahoo! Dead first night.
I'm still awesome.

I could say who I blame to be my murderer but I'm not allowed. Pretty obvious though who I would blame.

And there is a suspect that's more literal. But I still blame so and so.

My death WILL be AVENGED!!!

-the dead on the first night 1337 master who is the goddamn batman and was a townie this game
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
PoorBoyBlues at 12:04PM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Kroatz
Hmm… a face with eyes. Nope, noone has that as his avatar.
It could point to:
There are probably more that it could point to but I don't really know.

And who likes demons and sci-fi?
and dreamy actresses?

Ok, I looked at the clues, and I found out that Kroatz is the person with the tv clue. Look at his pic, its a box with eyes looking at you. And thanks to him asking about demons and sci-fi and dreamy actresses, I thought about looking at his comic. And guess what. :p So, I'm voting to lynch Hak and Kroatz, and any other townston loving citizen better do the same, or else! >:)
And that is why I'm voting for him. I'm also voting for PP cause he is going after a person just because a joke account. No clues just a joke account. I smell mafia. Also I say that light saber clue is way too obvious.

EDIT: Congrats TFGM on Davis.

Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Kroatz at 12:10PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
I have one demon themed comic, true. It ended a while back but still exists, I don't however have anything to do with spaceships and dreamy actresses!
Why would I point it out if I had?

Where can anyone find a dreamy actress that has to do with me?

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 1:09PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
I have one demon themed comic, true. It ended a while back but still exists, I don't however have anything to do with spaceships and dreamy actresses!
Why would I point it out if I had?

Where can anyone find a dreamy actress that has to do with me?

Your comic is quite “dreamy” :p Besides, this isn't the first time that an incedent like this has happened. I've done it myself! In a previous game, I killed 3 ppl, and each time, I used the clues to point to someone else. Though, since then noone likes to believe my clue finding anymore. It kinda sucks, oh well. And as for PBB not liking PP, the fm obviously trusts him. Thats good enough for me. Besides, we need a little more blood shed :p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
same at 1:12PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
During PP's game there where actually signs pointing to me when i was completely innocent. lol!

Im actually not sure who to vote for…

Probibly wasnt kroatz cause i cant see any evidence towards him.

And skinny has been used alot to refere to stickmen.

Also who likes futuristic things?

Im actually gonna have to read more peoples comics.

Dreams could refere to my comic but ill let you know before hand hes not dreaming hes in his own mind.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
jninjashadow at 1:17PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
After careful deliberation, I'm going to vote for Hark and Hak. As it stands, they are the most likely suspects, unless someone can convince me otherwise. C'mon guys, make your case I'm bored and ready for a good story or two.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:06PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Votes have been updated. I'll log on once more before the deadline in an hour. After that I won't log on till after the deadline. I know I know incovenience. But its a bigger one for me cause I lose my lunch break so I can write the narrative XD

Kroatz at 2:07PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Since you're missing your lunchbreak for us silly people here's a free digital cookie!

- Albert Einstein
jninjashadow at 3:34PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Since you're missing your lunchbreak for us silly people here's a free digital cookie!
Enjoy it with this digital glass of milk.
Kroatz at 4:32PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Sooooooooo. Good night!
And if I die before I wake up I'm gonna kill someone.
I'm thinking my puppy.

- Albert Einstein
harkovast at 4:35PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Kroatz I voted for you to live.
That is how this works, right? We vote for who we want to survive and not get lynched?
Yeah… that sounds right to me.

Kroatz at 4:36PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
I voted for you to live too, so it's cool!
AND now I'm gonna go sleep!

- Albert Einstein
harkovast at 4:38PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Jninjashadow, how dare you vote for me and my mafia partner in crime Hak?
ONly a cold hearted mafia member would betray his fellow mafia's so heartlessly!

Kroatz, dont worry, you wont get lynched! I voted to keep you from getting lynched!
That is how it works, right? I vote for the people I dont want to be lynched…

Kroatz at 4:42PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Yeah, you said that already…
Are you drunk again?

AND now I'm REALLY going to sleep.

- Albert Einstein
same at 4:52PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
And my axe!

Mettaur at 4:52PM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
So, what do you think would be the winner in a fight against a Waddle-Dee and a Octorok? I thought he could get the Waddle-Dee with his rocks, but he has the parosol sheild, which he can attack with, and has a spear, but they are more passive, not really sure…
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
same at 4:53PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Wow. My last post was reaaaaally late and is now irrelavent to what it was originally spoofing.

Also theyre both weak and would fail each other top death. With fail.
Mettaur at 4:56PM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
So, you posted it, it didn't show up, and it shows up much later? Huh, that's strange. But good viking, I like how you made the helmet. Finally, some one realizes that the vikings didn't have horns in their helmets!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 5:02PM, April 7, 2010
(online)
Actually its Gimli from Lord of the rings. Hence the phrase and my axe.

And i dozed off. Its 1 am.
Mettaur at 5:04PM, April 7, 2010
(offline)
8:04 P.M. I get the narrations around 10:00 P.M., usually a little bit later. Anyways, Niccea said that there would be drinks at the haunted place, is that offer still open?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon