(online)
same
Ooooh! I could use warhammer models.
Worked for my party. And it pissed of the GM was unbelievably cheap
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Kroatz at 11:08AM, April 27, 2010
(online)
I \DnD with some of the best artists there are, so we draw all the stuff out. I could make an epic fantasy comic if I would have saved all of it.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
same at 11:35AM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Ah hell i dunno the rules of DnD and i couldnt be bothered with them. Ill make my own similar game. I just stuck 6 a4 pages together and am just gonna draw out a map giving objects per room squares and drawing out monters and fix up their stats and crap. So far i got 11 rooms and 4 optional directions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Kroatz at 12:41PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
same
Ah hell i dunno the rules of DnD and i couldnt be bothered with them. Ill make my own similar game. I just stuck 6 a4 pages together and am just gonna draw out a map giving objects per room squares and drawing out monters and fix up their stats and crap. So far i got 11 rooms and 4 optional directions.

In a good campaign the rest of the playaz shouldn't know the way the entire map looks.

—————————————–

@ randomdudeperson: When will the election end?

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 12:48PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
same
I just stuck 6 a4 pages together and am just gonna draw out a map giving objects per room squares and drawing out monters and fix up their stats and crap. So far i got 11 rooms and 4 optional directions.
I made 2 continents. It included 8 villages, 4 large settlements, 3 grand cities and a whole lot of caves, camps, forest clearings and canyons. More and more was added to it as I tried to anticipate where the players were heading next.

The fallen woods was my favorite place. It stood at the border of a human kingdom and was a place where scores of hunters and trappers made a stand against an army of necromancers, in order to give the royal army as much time as possible to prepare. Angered by these interlopers, the leading necromancer ordered them to be captured alive. As a “reward” for protecting the woods so diligently, they were turned into… permanent guardians of the woods. Today, no life exists there. No birds can be heard chirping. It is always dark, always full of shadows. The only way to survive there was to bring lots and lots of light with you.

Since trekking through the woods required an overnight stay, a camping ground had been erected in a clearing, in the middle of the woods. Torches are aligned around the camp in order to keep unwanted visitors from entering. As players stay there for the night, they will have to listen to a man crying for help throughout the night. A guard that accompanies them through the trip will stop them from investigating it and has this interesting story to say:

“Every time we put up camp here, the voice starts: ‘Oh gods. Help me. Please help. I’m all alone. I'm so cold.' As the night goes by his voice will turn desperate. You can tell he is dying. But you can never go into the woods to look for him. Never!
*recollects himself*
During my first trip through these woods we couldn't sleep because of the cries. ‘It hurts’ the voice cried. ‘I can’t move' it whimpered. A close friend of mine decided to investigate…
*short pause*
I've never heard more horrible screams in my entire life. Well it did the trick. The voice stopped that night but the next time we camped here, the voice had been replaced with my friend. He's the one who's crying in the bushes now. If you wish to take his place, by all means march into the dark.”

Btw. I also like being a Dungeon Master.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Kroatz at 1:30PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Btw. I also like being a Dungeon Master.

You don't say.

- Albert Einstein
Mettaur at 1:30PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Hey, is there any time for me to run for GM?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Kroatz at 1:32PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
There would be but the voting already started.

- Albert Einstein
Mettaur at 1:34PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
…damn, and I was sure my idea would run well this time…okay, I guess I should check out the ideas then.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Kroatz at 1:39PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
In short:
Mafia ‘NOIR’: A crime drama themed Mafia.
A regular Mafia with an added phase system.

Mafia ‘The Outbreak’: A zombie apocalypse themed Mafia
A regular Mafia with alternate roles.

Mafia ‘Heroes of townstoria’: A fantasy themed Mafia

- Albert Einstein
Mettaur at 1:56PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Well, I like the noir one, but I'm just a really big fan of zombies. I just saw Zombie Land a week ago, I think a week. Seriously, I thought it was just going to have cheap laughs and bad acting, but it surprised me. It was freaking awesome! Sorry Kroatz, maybe next time, if I'm not running for GM…but I gotta vote the zombies.

Oh, almost forgot, I'm back everyone! Hooray, once again I have returned to drunkduck.com, yay!
Product Placement at 2:01PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Mafia ‘The Outbreak’: A zombie apocalypse themed Mafia
More like a recruiting style mafia game. There's only one zombie in the beginning but he and all subsequent minions will be able to infect the other players. He starts alone but his force will grow exponentially.
Mettaur
Oh, almost forgot, I'm back everyone! Hooray, once again I have returned to drunkduck.com, yay!
You left?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 2:04PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
You dont have to announce leaving. Im mostly off. Im not stuck to my laptop.
Infact im off again.
Mettaur at 2:07PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Really? First time I left, and there was a thread for announcing that…I'm getting confused. But If I don't have to announce it, that's fine with me.

And yeah, I was gone fore five days, internet troubles. But it's fixed now, so…I'm voting for teh zombies!
same at 2:10PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Oh my god. You didnt actually use that thread to announce bathroom breaks and stuff did you?
Mettaur at 2:12PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Okay, seeing Same didn't change at all. Including breaking the rule in Dungeons and Ducks, didn't expect that. Though I probably should have. Seriously, are you ever going to stop?
same at 2:16PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Stop what? And what rule? Im seriously confused. I was joking. Did someone take your sense of humor. Now unless the next thing i read from you is greviously offencive i shant reply. Need a smoke going for one. Leaving the interwebs shortly.
Mettaur at 2:19PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Just check the thread again for DnD, the GM himself says you broke a rule. And he's the guy that makes the rules. You know, just forget it, you'll probably just break the rule again anyways…
same at 2:34PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Back. It was gooood. And also any suggestions that anyone wants changed about my mafia are welcome.
Mettaur at 2:41PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Mostly, I'm really confused, but I gathered that the king and queen are like pardoner and mayor, right? Wouldn't that be kinda…well, weird for one, but also king and queen are a birth given thing, can't be elected. Some different kind of title maybe?
same at 2:44PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
The king and queen are both half a mayor and you're right. Thats why i choose them rather than them being elected. There wont be any elections in my game. The only votes will be lynch votes. And i really miss oblivion. He was badass. Even though he was only in my head.

And dear god i am a map making genious. Although ill needa put some kinda shroud over the map so players cant see the rest til theyve discovered it. This will be a kerfuffle.
Mettaur at 2:48PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Okay, if you need help illustrating I'm really bored, would like to help…also, the Mafia seems a bit too strong this time around, I looked over the roles and the way I see it…the town stands no chance whatsoever with the power balance.
Product Placement at 2:50PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Since you guys were talking about DnD and maps… Check out this bad boy.

Combine that setup and this table and everyone would have a nerdgasm.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 2:55PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Since you guys were talking about DnD and maps…

Combine that setup and this table and everyone would have a nerdgasm.

I love the table but the “badboy” needs a url.

And naw thanks mett. Im making a map for a D&D type game for me and my friends to play. Yes. I said it. Me and my friends will be playing a proper table top rpg Depending on how you define proper. Just working out the kinks. It really needs more social acceptence.
Mettaur at 2:56PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
That table…dear lord, it's, it's…..magnificent! But I really like the Zombie idea, plus I haven't played a recruitment game yet. I want to give that a shot. Plus, I am a huge master of zombie facts, even got the official survival guide. *Swings a hunting rifle over his back, gets on his bike* Yep, I actually know how to survive, oh, and stay away from chain-saws. Those things do more harm than good. And don't barricade yourself in a pub or barn, in fact, if you want to survive don't try to hold out in the infection zone. Try to get as far away from humanity at all. No humans, no zombies.

And Same, I just like to help out, putting past jokes and jests aside you've helped me out quite a bit, and I always pay back favors and debts of such. But if you ever need help with illustrating the narration pics or something, I'm always willing to help out. Also with the zombie one, good luck to you three, may the best GM win! And may it not be so confusing this time around…
same at 3:02PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
That table…dear lord, it's, it's…..magnificent! But I really like the Zombie idea, plus I haven't played a recruitment game yet. I want to give that a shot. Plus, I am a huge master of zombie facts, even got the official survival guide. *Swings a hunting rifle over his back, gets on his bike* Yep, I actually know how to survive, oh, and stay away from chain-saws. Those things do more harm than good. And don't barricade yourself in a pub or barn, in fact, if you want to survive don't try to hold out in the infection zone. Try to get as far away from humanity at all. No humans, no zombies.

And Same, I just like to help out, putting past jokes and jests aside you've helped me out quite a bit, and I always pay back favors and debts of such. But if you ever need help with illustrating the narration pics or something, I'm always willing to help out. Also with the zombie one, good luck to you three, may the best GM win! And may it not be so confusing this time around…

You were. The time mafia was a recruitment mafia was it not?

Also whats Nemesis?
Mettaur at 3:10PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Yeah, but just interested with these recruitment ones. They're very interesting, another way to use strategy is to pick who you infect. If you bite someone who is pro-townie, then they might leak who all teh zombies are. So, you have to be careful.
Product Placement at 3:13PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
same
I love the table but the “badboy” needs a url.
Sorry. It's been fixed now. It's basically a projector that's aimed at the table, displaying maps and other nifty things at a moments notice.

The older recruiting games used to have 2-3 factions fighting over the town (check the monster games and the heaven & hell game). The townies usually won because the factions ended up offing each other, as they kept recruiting the same players.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 3:16PM, April 27, 2010
(online)
Well if I wasnt running id probibly be tempted. But sofar Kroatz seems to have some ideas there and i like his style.

And sweet potato jesus! PP that is glorious!
Mettaur at 3:24PM, April 27, 2010
(offline)
Wow, I just realized, I'm a total and absolute nerd. But the strange thing is, perfectly fine with it.

On a completely unrelated note, anyone going to watch the deadliest warriors tonight?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon