MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVII: The Infection of Townston
Mettaur at 8:10PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
Okay, it may have lots of financial disaster, but it also has some of the best financial people there ever! There are lots of Jewish people in the Bronx, and the rest of the burrows.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
jninjashadow at 8:10PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
jninjashadow
Wow… cows and food… that's nice *coughOBAMAcough* Wasn't born here, but he was quite the local senator
Yeah thats cool and all but he'd starve to death if california stopped trading food.
Illinois ranks second in U.S. corn production with more than 1.5 billion bushels produced annually. I can't help thinking he'd make it.
Also Illinois; home of the WORLD'S first self sustaining nuclear reactor. Your welcome for the energy.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 8:12PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
Nuclear, we all know how well that works out! Don't get me started on the Three Mile Island Incident! I prefer to work with coal power, or corn oil, or electricity. Nukes = PAINFUL DEATH!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Zeph at 8:13PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
I got the great lakes, I'm happy enough.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:18PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Okay, it may have lots of financial disaster, but it also has some of the best financial people there ever! There are lots of Jewish people in the Bronx, and the rest of the burrows.
Are you saying Jewish people are good at making money? Cause that would be a racist stereotype :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Mettaur at 8:22PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
I'm trying to roll with it. And if not, maybe if I'm making an ass of myself, it will show other people how much it can piss a person off? I dunno, but me and my family do very well, and we save any money we don't need. Because we would probably need it later, and it turns out to be true for all of America.
Randomdudeperson at 8:24PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Damn, missed the voting. Now everyone will think I'm a zombie. I would have voted for TFGM :( Mettaur already does.

Henry = Ruler, I think
Joseph = Don't know
Machado = Portugese for little hatchet

I live in Calafornia, and I have no pride. :p I'd rather be in China lol

Oh, also I'm white, male, only an ass to those that are an ass to me. Iow, most of the people at work. :p And I say “thats what she said” a lot. Where does that put me on your list Roku? lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Mettaur at 8:27PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
Remember from the narration? “You look famished, feed.” You are a stick-figure, which are thin! I'm going to see if I can find any more clues against you, then you are going down zombie! Besides, I think it's a mutant, it said something about a tongue. So then a dangerous zombie will be taken out! Unless he somehow proves that he is a pro-town player, I'm going to scan through the narrations for clues.

Oh god, I realized what type of mutant the zombie is…
Hakoshen at 8:34PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
SHHHHHHHHHHH!

New episode of the Boondocks is on. See you all tomorrow.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:34PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
I'm trying to roll with it. And if not, maybe if I'm making an ass of myself, it will show other people how much it can piss a person off? I dunno, but me and my family do very well, and we save any money we don't need. Because we would probably need it later, and it turns out to be true for all of America.
I think it just proves what Roku said to be true.

I'm white so I can't jump and its true.

@Random: As a young adult I have ampathy too. So many things wrong and so little chance of fixxing anything. I need sushi to make me feel better. Why don't we have a sushi place in Townston!?!

@Hakoshen: Boondocks for the win >:D

Mettaur at 8:36PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
I know what the mutant must be! Long tongue…

Also, it is skinless, a rampaging bull, that mean anything?
Randomdudeperson at 8:37PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Remember from the narration? “You look famished, feed.” You are a stick-figure, which are thin! I'm going to see if I can find any more clues against you, then you are going down zombie! Besides, I think it's a mutant, it said something about a tongue. So then a dangerous zombie will be taken out! Unless he somehow proves that he is a pro-town player, I'm going to scan through the narrations for clues.

DUH!!! Thats why i brought it up. :p Cause I've already got YOU raining pqs on me, I am trying to keep others from suspecting me.

But of course, I have no proof that I'm NOT the zombie, so lynch me if you wish.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:46PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Mettaur

DUH!!! Thats why i brought it up. :p Cause I've already got YOU raining pqs on me, I am trying to keep others from suspecting me.

But of course, I have no proof that I'm NOT the zombie, so lynch me if you wish.
You have one clue agianst you. Thats not caused for lynching but it is caused for suspicion.

Mettaur at 8:48PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
What about the skinless thing? Well, stick figures don't wear clothes or anything, it is kinda skinless. I dunno, it's a stretch on this one, but that's cuz it's 11:49 and my brain needs sleepy. But, I can't, because I have a big project due tomorrow that's only half-way done.
Product Placement at 9:06PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Looks like Mettaur is gunning for Harks old position as the local finger pointer.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Mettaur at 9:09PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
Yes, and as self-promoter! Read Forum Fighters! Anyways, another thing Random, that famished thing, plus the abuse you put your stickman through is putting clues too. Like when he went into battle mode after threatening to replace him, a rampaging bull, how the stickman felt, like a angry bull. Many clues Random, so many clues…but he says he's a townie, do I get lynched if I'm wrong?
rokulily at 9:13PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
California could take any other state.

ha- nj has been prepared to take that challenge for years. we are the road rage state (also the garden state), the state with the highest denisty of people, we have largest petroleum containment area outside of the middle east, the largest seaport in the usa too, the longest boardwalk in the world (we love it and are slowly planning to kill the entire jeresyshore cast by dropping them off a cliff into shark infested waters except we don't have any good cliffs near water. it's a plan in the works), we are the leading industrial state and the largest chemical producing state in the nation, we are the diner capital of the world, and we do have real mafia.

nj is like one giant city seperated into 3 parts- all willing to rip off your head if you make fun of us… seriously- never make fun of nj in nj, it is always a mistake.

we also have the best bagels anywhere and can make good pizza. your pizza… it's not as good as ours. our pizza and bagels are magical
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Mettaur at 9:15PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
It is true, you can't beat the pizza up north…god I miss a good New Jersey pizza!

But I still think N.C. is the official Road Rage State, it's infamous for it.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:43PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
California could take any other state.

ha- nj has been prepared to take that challenge for years. we are the road rage state (also the garden state), the state with the highest denisty of people, we have largest petroleum containment area outside of the middle east, the largest seaport in the usa too, the longest boardwalk in the world (we love it and are slowly planning to kill the entire jeresyshore cast by dropping them off a cliff into shark infested waters except we don't have any good cliffs near water. it's a plan in the works), we are the leading industrial state and the largest chemical producing state in the nation, we are the diner capital of the world, and we do have real mafia.

nj is like one giant city seperated into 3 parts- all willing to rip off your head if you make fun of us… seriously- never make fun of nj in nj, it is always a mistake.

we also have the best bagels anywhere and can make good pizza. your pizza… it's not as good as ours. our pizza and bagels are magical
Don't care. NJ is the joke state of america. We make fun of you. You make fun of you XD

As for pizza don't care. I'm picky as hell. The best pizza I've had is round table and is most likly to be that way. Thick crust, good sause, delicious toppings. I don't need anymore than that.

California has the most people. We pay the most taxes, nearly double NY. Also NJ has the highest cancer incidence amoung the states.

And finally something serious. We have had the most casulties in the war. California natives have died for their country.

Randomdudeperson at 9:44PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
It is true, you can't beat the pizza up north…god I miss a good New Jersey pizza!

But I still think N.C. is the official Road Rage State, it's infamous for it.

How can you have road rage with all of your traffic jams? lol

But yah, I understand there are many “clues” pointing to me, and since i have no proof to prove me innocent, i'll just let you guys do whatever. i've never been one to try and weazle my way out of lynches, it never works for anyone i've noticed. lol!
shirkersama at 9:49PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
South Dakota's were it's at I mean we have Mt.Rushmore…and uh…other stuff. Yeah it's awesome; you should all be jealous of the stuff and things that it has.
Suck it states that people actually live in!
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:54PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Well I'm bored of pointing out how much my state could kick other states' asses. Time to make a page for No Talent.

Zeph at 9:56PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Sounds pretty much like what I'm doin green. Cept I have to punch more people in the face. Yay face brutality.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
rokulily at 10:16PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Don't care. NJ is the joke state of america. We make fun of you. You make fun of you XD
a warnings a warning. you've been warned- of course if you stay on the other side of the country we both can mock each without fear of some kind of beatdown

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
As for pizza don't care. I'm picky as hell. The best pizza I've had is round table and is most likly to be that way. Thick crust, good sause, delicious toppings. I don't need anymore than that.
this is because you've never had nj pizza. nj pizza makes you care

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
California has the most people. We pay the most taxes, nearly double NY. Also NJ has the highest cancer incidence amoung the states.
first of all you take a look at any map and compare the size of nj to california. there is a difference. it is huge. there is a huge difference. and what is your tax rate?

and second… the toxic waste… we are filled with poison…

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
And finally something serious. We have had the most casulties in the war. California natives have died for their country.
which war?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:48PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
which war?
Iraq

rokulily at 11:03PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
which war?
Iraq
i'm a daughter of the revolution, my family has fought in a lot of wars. recently, grandfather in wwII and later employed by us services, dad served in navy a good number of years, and my uncle engineers fighter planes for the military… dying in a war, verus living for war… we all give a lot. saying one state gives more should just mean they have more to give.

bleahhh…. first racism and now war. i am a basket of sunshine today. I nominate tacos for our next subject of witty banter. tacos. they are delicious. discuss.
Zeph at 11:17PM, May 2, 2010
(online)

Alright folks! Who would win!? Ronald or the King?!

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:51PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Ronald.

Retaya at 12:25AM, May 3, 2010
(offline)
Ronald.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
Randomdudeperson at 12:52AM, May 3, 2010
(online)
I say I love McDonalds and hate Burgerking, however, most ppl I talk to say they hate McDonalds but love Burgerking. So I predict a BurgerKing win here. Besides, whoever I vote for in these types of things always loses. Just ask Hark. :p

Besides, I kinda have to vote for Ronald, seeing as how i work for him. lol!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon