MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVIII: Mafia NOIR
Niccea at 9:40AM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
Kroatz
Uhm… Actions are closed now.

I still haven't decided what happens with the mayor now, anyone knows a previous time this happened? I'm kinda thinking about giving the mayor powers to the pardoner, and the pardoner powers to the number three. And I think I'll insta-kill the remaining bodyguard just for fun.

I'll post the Narr after I've cleaned out my bowels by force.
What usually happens…no more mayor. Powers are dead. Only once did we elect a new mayor. But it has usually been that the mayor was treated like any other role. When he is dead, he is dead.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
same at 9:42AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
We're better off mayorless.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
harkovast at 10:11AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
I had to agree with same. It was time we started to fight the power.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
same at 10:33AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Row Row as it were.
Salsa at 10:37AM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
Now that I think About it. With so many people with hooded eyes, hats and black clothes, those might actually be red herrings.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Kroatz at 10:39AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Hehe… Narr is nearly finished.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
jninjashadow at 10:41AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Welp I guess it's lawlessness and anarchy. You know the drill then gents; fires are set after the looting.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Ochitsukanai at 10:43AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Argh, I don't have enough time to solve clues anymore ‘cause I have plans for the afternoon. If I lived, anyhow. If I didn’t, then nothing to worry about -_-;;

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Salsa at 11:02AM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Welp I guess it's lawlessness and anarchy. You know the drill then gents; fires are set after the looting.
rule 1: Pillage THEN burn.
RAGE!
Kroatz at 11:34AM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Townstreet, Dusk, 1945.

Mett died. He probably deserved it, but still I couldn't help but feel bad. The feeling of gloom had passed from Townstreet, leaving nothing but rage in it's wake. I headed to Jay's for a late drink, I usually started a bit earlier but I still had some things to do.

Suddenly something to my left moaned from the darkness, in a reflex I aimed my gun. Straight at the head of a woman. She was lying in a puddle of blood, still conscious but near deaths doorway already.
'I tried to Kill… Because… Mettowsky. I trusted… ' She spurted out, a mist of blood spraying from her beautiful red lips. One drop of liquid red life slowly gliding down her white chin. She was dead before it hit the ground.

Ochitsukanai the hitwoman died

I just sat down there, looking at her, she looked like she had seen the world, seen it's mysteries. From the other side of the alley I heard a small voice, emanating from the darkness. A chill ran down my spine.'No, she tried to kill ME. It's not like this, it's not real. I just wanted to tell her something…'

The shadowy figure ran off, a bloodied knife dropping to the ground. I ran after the figure but wasn't fast enough, before I got a chance to get back to my crime scene the police had already contaminated it.
Stupid cops, NOW they choose to be fast for a change.

I walked off to Jay's before the cops could ask questions, they never do anything with it anyway. At Jay's I wasn't greeted as usual. A girl I had never seen before stood behind the bar, offering me a cute smile, a wink and a glass of whisky.

'Jay's not here at the moment, he needed some time off. All that's happened lately isn't good for him, and the kill this night didn't quite help either…' She said.
'The woman in the alley you mean? Did he know her?' I responded, not because I was interested but more because I would go mad if I didn't have anything to talk about.
'No not that. I mean the guy killed at the mayors office, the college guy. The one that owns the Randoms café' She responded, getting fired up because finally she had something to talk about.

Randomdudeperson the townie died

Apparently Anthom Rad Manowich, the owner of the café had died too. They didn't know who did it, as usual, but it appears to have been the same madman that attempted to kill the big guy last night. This time he left a message behind:
“I am recommended to the ones without knowledge. Helping those without bacon and strawberries is complaining with cats. Spaghetti eating hairgel causing happy thoughts.”

Once again the madman didn't make much sense.
As I tried to get away from the woman I noticed the hospital employee and the big man sitting together, the big man drinking a beer, the doctor drinking tomato juice. Apparently the big man was under the little doctors protection.

At midnight I headed home again, still trying to make sense of it all I could see a little girl running through the street, she was headed in my direction. She was wearing a red dress, two little legs moving as fast as they could. At first I thought she was just running, mistaking the look of fear on her little face for excitement, the fear in her big eyes made me look behind her, where a member of the mafia was aiming a gun at the girl.
'Help.' Was the last thing the girl said, looking up at me with only a slight glimmer of hope in her eyes.
One pull of the trigger made the girl's head dissapear. Pieces of her mind splattered all over my coat, blending in with the dark drops of rain falling from the midnight sky.

Rokulily the townie died

The Mafia hitman walked up to me, throwing his cigarette in my face and pushing me aside as he walked on. Not the slightest hint of fear in his eyes.

I just cried, this was too much for me.
The cops found me two hours later, the girls corpse lying next to me.

NIGHT TWO HAS ENDED.
DAY THREE HAS BEGUN.

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 12:04PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
same
We're better off mayorless.
harkovast
I had to agree with same. It was time we started to fight the power.
Well… isn't that interesting? Just so happens to be the game concept that I've been playing with in my head. Only now I've refined it a bit and made couple of interesting twists. I'll let you all know about it during the next GM election.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
jninjashadow at 12:27PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
I walked off to Jay's before the cops could ask questions, they never do anything with it anyway. At Jay's I wasn't greeted as usual. A girl I had never seen before stood behind the bar, offering me a cute smile, a wink and a glass of whisky.

'Jay's not here at the moment, he needed some time off. All that's happened lately isn't good for him, and the kill this night didn't quite help either…' She said.

WHERE AM I AND WHO THE F***'S RUNNING MY BAR?!?
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Ochitsukanai at 12:29PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Ach…was my charade convincing, at least? ^^;

Ah, well…good riddance, youse mugs. -fades away-

(also, my death was super-glamorous and flattering! I'm quite a happy ghost! <3)

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
same at 12:39PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Ochitsukanai
-fades away-

Someone call ghost busters!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:39PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
The Mafia hitman walked up to me, throwing his cigarette in my face and pushing me aside as he walked on. Not the slightest hint of fear in his eyes.
So the avi has a cig. Same, Maru, Hakoshen and Zeph. No fear in his eyes I think is a hint that the person has both eyes visible in the avi. So Zeph or Maru. Maru's comic has a guy pushing people aside. So my vote is for Maru.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Zeph at 2:43PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
You will not get any patatoes from me! Even in death!

Actually… you can probably just take this bag of patoates. I don't really even eat them.

More just posting so I don't get hit for inactivity.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Kroatz at 3:42PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
Ochitsukanai
(also, my death was super-glamorous and flattering! I'm quite a happy ghost! <3)

Such a good avi deserved a good death. Random on the other hand…

- Albert Einstein
harkovast at 5:44PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
The townies were winning , no doubt about it.
The scum were running scared, but the godfather was still out there, plotting, like a spider in his web.

But I had bigger fish to fry! With the mayor dead I had to get kroatz to realise that the townston constitution clearly states that power should pass to a cat in armour if the mayor gets murdered!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Niccea at 5:56PM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
The scum were running scared, but the godfather was still out there, plotting, like a spider in his web.

But I had bigger fish to fry! With the mayor dead I had to get kroatz to realise that the townston constitution clearly states that power should pass to a cat in armour if the mayor gets murdered!
But…you are wearing a trench coat.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Salsa at 5:59PM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
harkovast

But…you are wearing a trench coat.
there's armor under it.
also 2 down 4 to go.
RAGE!
maru at 8:21PM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
Kroatz
Rokulily the townie died

Kroatz actually did tell me to be the new source of cuteness… it is a hard job -_-'

TFGM
So the avi has a cig. Same, Maru, Hakoshen and Zeph. No fear in his eyes I think is a hint that the person has both eyes visible in the avi. So Zeph or Maru. Maru's comic has a guy pushing people aside. So my vote is for Maru.
All good points. However, the “no fear in the eyes” does not necessarily mean that both eyes are visible. Hak, Same's and even Niccea's eyes all carry a unconcerned look to them. Emotionless really. Emotionless = fearless. Then there is the pointing the gun, as Hak's avi does. The throwing the cigarette may be pointing to Same who's avi is holding the cigarette.
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
alwinbot at 8:45PM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
maru
Kroatz
Rokulily the townie died

Kroatz actually did tell me to be the new source of cuteness… it is a hard job -_-'

I can do the cute art!

In fact, here's some propaganda for the “Hark for mayor campaign”

C'mon, who wouldn't want this guy as mayor? C'mooooon.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Zeph at 9:07PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
What the hell is on his head?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
alwinbot at 9:10PM, May 29, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
What the hell is on his head?
Something medieval.

Pretty much the only noir things about him are the glasses and the trench coat.

Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Zeph at 9:43PM, May 29, 2010
(online)
When did Jesus start designing chainmail?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:16AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
maru
All good points. However, the “no fear in the eyes” does not necessarily mean that both eyes are visible. Hak, Same's and even Niccea's eyes all carry a unconcerned look to them. Emotionless really. Emotionless = fearless. Then there is the pointing the gun, as Hak's avi does. The throwing the cigarette may be pointing to Same who's avi is holding the cigarette.
Your comic has a person pushing someone aside.

ParkerFarker at 2:32AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Hey doodz. Sorry I've not been on in ages. I stayed at my friends' houses over the weekend. Quality weekend… except for the fact I was unable to assist in the prosecution of mafia members from this great town.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Kroatz at 3:30AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Votes updated. Maru is probably gonna die.

- Albert Einstein
ParkerFarker at 4:18AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Alrightsickles, I've gone over the info. Let's lynch Maru.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:22AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Well I think this is a first. Apparently the Godfather sent me a msg through the GM. He wants a deal. He'd tell me a member of his gang in exchange for me pardoning or voting for the people he wishes.

This clip sums up my answer,

That being said I am must likly going to die. Mettaur most likely told the last the godfather who the last bodygaurd is. Bodygaurd hasn't even come forward to tell me who they are XD

But in a vague attempt of getting this town together I'd like everyone to send thier roles to me.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon