MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXI: Kicking It Old School
Zeph at 12:35PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Ochi is a vet? -hands over half dead squirrel- He needs a new lower half… the car kinda crushed it.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
harkovast at 12:46PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
I am working on who my new enemies are, now that all my current enemies are beaten.

1- Hakoshen. I need to steal his powers so I can become a super powered Hark/Hak hybrid!

2- Crocty. Because MSPA sucks these days. Home Stuck makes no sense and is far too wordy!

But two enemies is not enough for a psychopath like myself, so who else should go on my list of DOOM?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
crocty at 12:49PM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
harkovast
2- Crocty. Because MSPA sucks these days. Home Stuck makes no sense and is far too wordy!
Argh Homestuck > Problem Sleuth.
D:<
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
harkovast at 12:55PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Problem Sleuth was cool because of the simple art and story telling.

Homestuck has word diahorrea as it just pour out one giant block of text about nonsensical concepts after another.
The joke with Problem Sleuth was that there were tons of silly game stats, but they were obviously silly and not really important.
Homestuck actively expects me to know and care about how a totem laith works or how the trolls fit into the time line etc.
I found myself skipping more and more pages to get to the pretty flash animations till eventually I just started skipping the whole comic.

Niccea at 1:12PM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
Clue Break Downs Because You Accused People for Wrong Reasons, But Still Got It Right:

Night One
Zeph knew someone was out to get him. He could feel eyes following him wherever he went. Maybe he really had drawn too much attention toward himself with his fabulous works of art. But it wasn’t his fault that he was so gifted. The foots steps behind him grew louder. Now Zeph was sure he was being followed…which would be followed by dying. Zeph cursed to himself, “It isn’t fair! I just got my new job today! Why don’t you come back later?” The darkness did not answer him. But Zeph knew he would soon be engaged in a battle for his life. This was the last thought on his mind when he got whacked on the head from behind. He died a couple hours later, abandoned in the streets.

From Hark's Profile: characters battling for survival.
cute animals fighting to the death (A mix of these statements)

Night Two Kill One
Hakoshen was just locking up the store. A person appeared with a grin on his face and pressed
up against the glass. Hakoshen shook his head and pointed at the CLOSED sign on the door. The person fell into a fit of rage and began to pound on the glass. Hak backed away slowly and tried to run to his hidden, mafia exterminating labyrinth. He heard the crashing of glass behind him as the would be customer shot the window. Hakoshen kept running, turning over vats of acid and scorpions on his would be killer. Unfortunately, he tripped into the death trap with the blender blades. The serial killer grinned again as he hit the eviscerate button.

Seventy2's avatar. I know it was simple but still hard to figure out who it was pointing too and I apologize for that.

Night Two Kill Two
Alwinbot was bent of the pavement with a magnifying glass in his hand. He finally uncovered a clue: a poster for Tron Legacy. “Ah huh!” He turned behind him. There was someone with a knife. Alwinbot tried to draw his pistol, but it was too late.

Crocty's avatar reminds me of the style that characters had in the movie, Tron. Grey with neon highlights.

Night Two Kill Three
Maru was glad that the town’s folk had stopped talking about Star Wars. It was starting to get on her nerves. If she saw one more light saber, she was going to freak. It was bad enough that Hakoshen was passing them around to the townies to defend themselves. She was a bit excited though. She had just got her nursing license. Maybe she would help someone though. She heard a strange popping sound and felt pain shooting up her abdomen. The pressed her hand against her stomach, and it came away wrapped in a glove of blood. “Who will save me?”

Kroatz's Profile: This is not the profile you seek. A quote from Star Wars.

Night Two Horsehead
Rokulily dusted flour off her hands as she went upstairs. She passed by the horse head on her dresser several times. She never noticed it. Not until the sun rose when she woke up in the morning.

Ok. This is an error on my part. I thought TFGM's comic was called Blatantly Oblivious. So I made Rokulily oblivious to the horse head…which happened to be blatantly obvious.

Night Three Kill One
Seventy2 knew his target. In an odd sense, he was helping the town in this case. But, he did have to kill everyone in sight to consider himself the victor. He raised his gun at Kroatz. “Prepare to die blockhead.”
Kroatz turned stiffly facing the gun. “So you have me. But, I’m not alone.” A paramedic jumped out of the bushes using himself as a human shield to protect his charge.
Seventy2 was near howling. “You would betray the town?”
“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Those are big words coming from a mere serial killer. Don’t we all work against the town at one time or another?” The godfather stepped out of the shadows and waved his gun at Seventy2. “Now step away from them.”
Seventy2 could not see much of his attacker in the darkness. But his eyes were draw to his strange hair. He watched as the godfather cocked back the hammer of the gun. Time seemed to stand still. Seventy2 could feel individual beads of sweat rolling down his face.
“Do unto me and I do unto you,” said the godfather as he pulled the trigger.
Kroatz and the paramedic stared down at the body of seventy2. The hole between his eyes was still smoking. The godfather walked up and roughly pushed the paramedic out of the way. “Come Kroatz, we have much to do.”

Actually, you got these two right, so I won't go into explaining it. Quoted from TFGM's profile.

Night Three Kill Two
Salsa smiled. His finger was still on the button that was used to blow up PP. “That was fun.”
“This will be fun as well,” a voice purred behind him.
Salsa turned around swiftly. “You?”
“Me.” The figure raised the gun and shot out Salsa’s heart. He then lay waste to the spaceport to make sure no one could activate the remaining bomb. He jumped out of a window with his cape billowing out behind him.

Hark is a cat…cats purr.
Hark's signature has Patriotic Pooch with is cape billowing.

Night Three Kill Three
The last mafia hitman looked over his shoulder at the explosion that rocked that town. “Looks like Salsa did his job. It is time to do mine.” He looked around for is target. He had one in mind. There he was. The one that escaped the serial killer in the first night. The mage had no way of saving himself now. The Mafioso chuckled to himself. He hummed his personal song as he loaded his silenced gun. “Bye Mettaur.

Did you know that Kroatz has his own theme song? It is in his profile.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
harkovast at 1:15PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Oooh! A Kombat Kubs reference in the clues! An excellent first!

Zeph at 1:15PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
I guessed Hark without even knowing the clues. It was obvious enough to me who it was. As Hark always talks about killing me. The moment he said “lynch Zeph” he gave it away.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 1:16PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Zeph I've been saying it for so long that I don't think anyone believed I was ever going to really go through with it!

Zeph at 1:24PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
I did and thats what counts. And remember Hark, Revenge is sweet, and in my case. Brutal, sadistic, and inhumane :3 Best hope I don't get a killing role.

PS. Nothing personal. XD

Also, being a townie sucks =_=

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Ochitsukanai at 1:34PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
The whole angel/demoness system ‘round here sounds unnervingly proprietary. I’m goin' freelance. o_o

Zeph
-hands over half dead squirrel-
Oh, I can rebuild this squirrel. I have the technology.

Also, you know, you're choosing a difficult rivalry! Harkovast is bizarrely difficult to kill, somehow. Even when he's guilty he escapes the lynch. One time we murdered him easily and then he was unexpectedly resurrected without warning as a zombie, even. There's no getting rid of him.

It's not that he's not perfectly lovable, mind you, it's just that he's got a weird talent for survival. That's it.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
kitty17 at 1:36PM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
But Zeph you weren't just a townie, you were a bodyguard. I took full advantage of the fact that I could be the only one the mayor could trust…without having the detective to check me.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Zeph at 1:44PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
A bodyguard that was killed by the vigilante. Thats a bit… counter productive, except the fact that the mayor was evil and all.

And if I can't kill him in game, I can kill him in comic format. You saw PP smite Niccea.

But I'd rather do it in game… drawing pictures is a pain, when I can't upload them.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 2:39PM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
Reposting here, this is a pic for Roku, can anyone tell me if my art has improved or deproved?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
rokulily at 3:31PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Reposting here, this is a pic for Roku, can anyone tell me if my art has improved or deproved?

hahaha thanks mett! this is pretty cool! i'd say your art has improved- not a lot- but some.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Zeph at 3:35PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
I never knew it would suck so bad, to not be able to upload pictures. -_-;

And mett, I see some improvement, keep at it buddy, you'll get there. You're 15 right? If Photobucket didn't delete it, I'd show you something I drew at that age. Keep at it, and you'll get better.

If I can, you can, and if I can't, you probably still can.

Unless your name is Chuckie.
Then you're doomed to failure.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
jninjashadow at 4:07PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Your getting better my pal. I mean look at my early stuff compared to now (went from a sin of paper and lead to presentable to good if I colour it)
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
same at 4:17PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Mettaur

No….
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Niccea at 4:28PM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Your getting better my pal. I mean look at my early stuff compared to now (went from a sin of paper and lead to presentable to good if I colour it)
My stuff here only shows my last 3 years. You should have seen my stuff from my early years…I think I might have something…

My first coloring with computer…actually second. First with a program that isn't paint.

Oldest drawing on my photobucket account.

And those are from the late early years. I would be ashamed to show the orginal scetches of Ni.

I think these are from when I was 16 or 17. I'm 22 now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Zeph at 4:41PM, July 20, 2010
(online)

I was terrible not to long ago, those were from freshman year. Almost five years ago.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
seventy2 at 4:42PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Niccea
Night Two Kill One
Hakoshen was just locking up the store. A person appeared with a grin on his face and pressed
up against the glass. Hakoshen shook his head and pointed at the CLOSED sign on the door. The person fell into a fit of rage and began to pound on the glass. Hak backed away slowly and tried to run to his hidden, mafia exterminating labyrinth. He heard the crashing of glass behind him as the would be customer shot the window. Hakoshen kept running, turning over vats of acid and scorpions on his would be killer. Unfortunately, he tripped into the death trap with the blender blades. The serial killer grinned again as he hit the eviscerate button.

Seventy2's avatar. I know it was simple but still hard to figure out who it was pointing too and I apologize for that.

and i thank you for that. when i read that, i thought for sure i was a gonner by lynching.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
same at 4:50PM, July 20, 2010
(online)

5 years ago. Deleted all my crap from my old account but some still haunts the memory pens and floppy discs in my house.
rokulily at 5:03PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
oh gosh early stuff? i have so many sketchbooks that will never see the light of day again… i have to go read them now…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 5:05PM, July 20, 2010
(offline)
Just trying to help. You both might benefit from drawing the human form. Just the form, no details, no features, just the shapes that make it up. It wouldn't hurt to buy an artist's mannequin, I got a six inch one for about four dollars and it helped out when I drew the pirate girl. The reason I say this is, in all honesty, your drawings look really wonky. On the other hand, I do see some improvement in both your drawings.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Ochitsukanai at 5:05PM, July 20, 2010
(online)

It took you hours to draw that, little Ochi? And you're what, 16 or 17…?

Well, you know, there are so many other hobbies in the world. There's bound to be something you can do.

edit: Oh wait, that table isn't incorrect even though most of it didn't scan. Ok, C for effort, then

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Zeph at 5:07PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Salsa
Just trying to help. You both might benefit from drawing the human form. Just the form, no details, no features, just the shapes that make it up. It wouldn't hurt to buy an artist's mannequin, I got a six inch one for about four dollars and it helped out when I drew the pirate girl. The reason I say this is, in all honesty, your drawings look really wonky. On the other hand, I do see some improvement in both your drawings.

Who're you talkin to?

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
same at 5:10PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Zeph
Salsa

Who're you talkin to?

Himself.
seventy2 at 5:17PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
earliest artwork on photobucket

that was drawn in 2004, the original art is from 2002ish.

facara
same at 5:18PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Nice whatever it is.
seventy2 at 5:21PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
facara
same at 5:25PM, July 20, 2010
(online)
Now that is a better thing.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon