MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXIX: The Return to Townston Tradition
gullas at 4:32PM, Jan. 29, 2011
(offline)
well everything seems to be happening here…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Asmun at 6:57PM, Jan. 29, 2011
(offline)
harkovast
This is what happens when I am too busy to vote.
I cant trust you people for a minute.

And is it me or did Ansum just insult my comic?
That's not really funny or appropriate for a mafia game to start slagging people off.
Pressumably Ansum is one of those people who tries to join in with jokes, but is socially awkward and ends up insulting people while failing to be funny.
I assume he have poor social skills both from the insult and the fact he wants me to draw penis for him.

Okay, first off, my name is “Asmun.” I am not the evil guy from Kingdom Hearts (even though that's spelled “Ansem.” ) Second, I do fail when it comes to being in a social environment, but the disdain for your comic was not a misconstrued attempt at humor. Finally, I don't want you to draw penis for me; I was just making an observation regarding your comic.

On a Mafia-related note, clearly l33t is worth saving for the mafia, so he should still be lynched tomorrow (you know, after I've been killed). As for the getaway car, seems to me it should be pretty obvious: All we have to do is determine who has “an Austrian accent.” I'm too lazy and I have a paper to write. Someone else do it.
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
Randomdudeperson at 9:23PM, Jan. 29, 2011
(online)
Or it could be the mafia making it look like l33t is one of them, theyve done it before. But I still stick to my reasoning, l33t is the godfather. Unless I can be proven wrong. But the best way to prove me wrong is to kill him lol. And this kinda sucks now, I was trying to make an alliance with pp, because he is an awsome player, and also Hark cause i was his body guard. Both are dead now,…so am i still a body guard? lol

*keeps a silent vigal over harks corpse*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Asmun at 10:02PM, Jan. 29, 2011
(offline)
seventy2
Godfather
Horseheaded: The godfather is able to leave a severed horse head in the target's bed. This will scare the targeted player, causing him to go into hiding for the next day and night cycle. During this time the player can't perform any action at all. He can't vote for the next lynch and he can't use his powers if he has any. While the player is in hiding he can't be killed, but he can not solve clues either, as he's out of town. A person who's already been targeted with a horse head attack can't be targeted again.
Call in a favor: The Godfather can once per game, cancel a lynch. If he uses that ability, during a double lynch, both lynches are canceled.
Behind the curtains: The Godfather doesn't dirty his hands since he has his goons to carry out his orders. The godfather will appear as a pro-townie to the detective. He's also considered to be protected if he's attacked during the night.
Now it's personal: The godfather has decided to take actions into his own hands. By brandishing his pistol the leader has taken to the streets. He gains the ability to kill once per night but looses all benefits he received from his Behind the curtains power. If the godfather is the only mafia member left, this power is automatically activated.

seventy2
Day 2

Hang em high and hang em often!
Came the cry from the mayors office. “It's time for a double lynch” Screamed out harkovast.

The Townstonians gathered in town square
The mayor bellowed “I have something to share”
“for your positions I cried!
Now, two who lied, have died.”

A ghostly voice responded:
“A townee I was, I did not lie!”
another simply said:
“and I a private eye”

Harkovast stood up
“Well you're both dead,
Let us all kill Fred”

“Your rhyming sucks” came a cry from back of the crowd, "Therefor you must be lynched!!” “Wait!” Came a call. “We need someone else, so we can double lynch. Otherwise, we'll be unable to lynch ever again!”
“Indubitably” came randomdudeperson. “i suspect, by much examination, and often listening to 1337 tell people to suck things, that he is indeed the Godfather”
“that's such a well constructed sentence, I can't argue!” came asmun, who seemed to have just appeared out of no where.

Soon everyone was calling for I am the 1337 master's demise.
1337 was found standing at the back of the crowd…
“WHOA! It's not my fault you guys all suck, I mean, I wasn't even in town that weekend”
Suddenly a car came screeching around the corner, and did one of those awesome 180 parallel parking jobs right up to where 1337 was standing. The door flung open, and out came an austrian voice “come with me if you want to leeve”
“DEAL” came 1337s scared voice, he was in with the car pulling away by the time he finished the word.
“awwww, I guess that means the lynch is cancelled” everyone moaned.

The crowd turned to find harkovast hanging silently. “I found a note!” came the under Secretary of Townston's voice.

DEAR APATHETIC AND LAZY TOWNSTONIANS,

YOU DO SUCH A HORRIBLE JOB AT LYNCHING PEOPLE, I HAD TO SHOW YOU HOW IT WAS DONE.

SINCERELY YOUR MAYOR
HARKOVAST

P.S.

READ HARKOVAST!
HARKOVAST, THE FURRY PUSHER, THE MAYOR HAS BEEN LYNCHED

As pleased as I was to see that our efforts to kill the mayor had succeeded, it seems our GM may have contradicted himself…

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:16PM, Jan. 29, 2011
(online)
harkovast
This is what happens when I am too busy to vote.
I cant trust you people for a minute.

And is it me or did Ansum just insult my comic?
That's not really funny or appropriate for a mafia game to start slagging people off.
Pressumably Ansum is one of those people who tries to join in with jokes, but is socially awkward and ends up insulting people while failing to be funny.
I assume he have poor social skills both from the insult and the fact he wants me to draw penis for him.

No he is more the type of person who tells you when he dosn't like something even though it would hurt feelings.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Product Placement at 4:35AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
Out of curiosity… Wasn't it supposed to be double lynch? Why did only Hark get lynched?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
KomradeDave at 4:51AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
Perhaps because of the tie?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: The Anti Sprite Coalition on fire off the shoulder of Cut and Paste. I watched Top Drawer glitter in the dark near the Forumhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like… tears in the rain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:20PM
Product Placement at 5:00AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
Ties are usually resolved by letting the person who got the most amount of votes earlier be in the lead. So if you and I were running for mayor/being lynched and we both got 5 votes, it would be the person who got 5 votes first who would “win”.

Either that or Hakoshen would threaten us with presidential zombie apocalypse.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:01AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Or it could be the mafia making it look like l33t is one of them, theyve done it before. But I still stick to my reasoning, l33t is the godfather. Unless I can be proven wrong.
You never had any REAL evidence so there you go. :P

And I CANT prove my innocence without a detective to check on me which go ahead fuck me up with the whole conspiracy thing.

IMMA TOWNIE!!! GAWD!!!
Whether or not I'm the paranoid I don't know.
I hope I am and you vigilante or mafia folk die by my death.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Niccea at 6:02AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
The godfather saved 1337. Asmun red lettered the text a couple of post above.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
seventy2 at 6:43AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
My fault people. I forgot that i chose the double lynch, double canceled rule. i will re edit in a moment.

I am sorry about this.
———–

Day 2 part 2

The mortician was excited. He was getting a giant cat in a tin Suit to mess with. The mortician was too lazy to undress Mayor Harkovast, so he pulled out his welder. He began with the breast plate when suddenly “THIS TOWN CAN'T EVEN BUILD A PROPER DEATH MACHINE. DAGNABBIT, I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD”

HARKOVAST THE PATRON SAINT OF FINGER POINTING, THE FURRY PUSHER AND MAYOR WAS ONLY IN A COMATOSE STATE, AND IS NOW BACK TO FULL HEALTH
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
harkovast at 7:04AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
Oh and I'm not dead!
Go team me!

Victory will soon be mine!
Despite the fact you have all just been told my role and I am screwed.
To you guys I say….COME AND GET ME!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Product Placement at 9:08AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
In spirit of good gameplay, I would like to point out that random “by the way” comments about someone's comic being bad does feel more hurtful than otherwise, since it does give the impression that it really was unnecessary. However, if anyone feels that he's being wronged by someone, I would also prefer that they resolve their issues on a personal level and/or call in a moderator to intermediate between them, since public statements usually feels like an attack back at the person who insulted him.

So let's all be friends now.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 10:36AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
Noooo! Have mercy on Johnny Steps….I mean Hark!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Randomdudeperson at 11:52AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Randomdudeperson
Or it could be the mafia making it look like l33t is one of them, theyve done it before. But I still stick to my reasoning, l33t is the godfather. Unless I can be proven wrong.
You never had any REAL evidence so there you go. :P

And I CANT prove my innocence without a detective to check on me which go ahead fuck me up with the whole conspiracy thing.

IMMA TOWNIE!!! GAWD!!!
Whether or not I'm the paranoid I don't know.
I hope I am and you vigilante or mafia folk die by my death.

You tell ppl to suck things, tahts my evadence :p
Asmun at 11:58AM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Product Placement
In spirit of good gameplay, I would like to point out that random “by the way” comments about someone's comic being bad does feel more hurtful than otherwise, since it does give the impression that it really was unnecessary. However, if anyone feels that he's being wronged by someone, I would also prefer that they resolve their issues on a personal level and/or call in a moderator to intermediate between them, since public statements usually feels like an attack back at the person who insulted him.

So let's all be friends now.

'Kay. Sorry, Hark. *Make-up huggles* *Get backstabbed*

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
ayesinback at 1:04PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
And Good Day, Mr I-Like-Potatoes,

Not to rush you, but do you have an eta on when the post will go up?
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:20PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
So…what?

SUCK.

That's all I'm going to say till the end of the game Mr. Random.
seventy2 at 2:32PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
well miss can see behind yourself, actions end at 5pm. Story will be up by sixish oclock, CST.
facara
Randomdudeperson at 2:42PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Mr. Random.

HEY, THATS RANDOM TO YOU!!! Thats right, random.
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:58PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
New title=Mr. Suck
I Am The 1337 Master
Mr. Random.

HEY, THATS RANDOM TO YOU!!! Thats right, random.
Mr. SUCK-e Random.

Like Wall-e.

:P

That's all for now.

I have an hour till I die (or so I'm guessing I die).
Niccea at 2:58PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Hey guys. How about that podcast? I found out what program Hark and Kev use for the Webcomic Review Comic (On The Web) podcasts. (Talkshoe by the way). But I can honestly say I know nothing about podcasting. It would be great if we get some participants on this talking about mafia. I have some points I would like to go over during it (to reduce rambling) but what does everyone else think?
seventy2 at 2:59PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
actions close in two minutes….ish. i will refresh at 5pm, anything after that stops counting.

yay pdcasts!!
facara
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:00PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Niccea
Hey guys. How about that podcast? I found out what program Hark and Kev use for the Webcomic Review Comic (On The Web) podcasts. (Talkshoe by the way). But I can honestly say I know nothing about podcasting. It would be great if we get some participants on this talking about mafia. I have some points I would like to go over during it (to reduce rambling) but what does everyone else think?
I'd love to contribute but don't know the next time I'm going to get use of a camera or microphone again.

Which reminds me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BobTheRainKing
Watch em cause they don't suck.
ayesinback at 3:07PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
seventy2
well miss can see behind yourself, actions end at 5pm. Story will be up by sixish oclock, CST.
Ah. since we're having fun with names, here's an exclusive trivia report for the mafia folk of DD.

ayesinback = a - yes - in - back [and if you like Crazy, only 1337 picked up on that, sort of, during this little DD life of mine]

But since I pronounce it: eisenback, “can see behind yourself” is fine.

more trivia: If I'm not dead tonight, I will be soon, and then I can't dead talk. Since I can't trust any of you, my services as medic seem rather extraneous. So townies, before I'm eliminated, Hark wanted me to protect Anthony Mercer. Could he be the Godfather. Does he have some kind of Ah-nuld action going down?

oh, and as for flowers for my grave, I'd like a rosa rugosa bush. that would be nice.
Salsa at 3:46PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Niccea

Sure. Need volunteers for participants?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Niccea at 3:52PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Salsa
Niccea

Sure. Need volunteers for participants?
Yah
seventy2 at 4:11PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)
Night 2

The Godfather was out for blood. He thought all the other criminals up to this point were neanderthals. He was going to deliver the best class of criminal to the town of Townston. His target was never in the same place at the same time. Made it hard for him to be located.
The Godfather stood at the top of the town's tallest building. Searching. Looking everywhere for randomdude person. There he was, playing with sticks at the edge of Townston forrest.

Straight to the Forrest he went. Randomdudeperson was staring into the forrest
“I know why you're here. I know who you are. You're here to kill me”
“You're right. But what can you do? You stand between me, and total domination. But, being a fun man, I will grant you one thing. Have you ever seen a man make a pencil disappear?”
“I LOVE PARLOR TRICKS!!” Came a giddy randomdudeperson.
They walked over to a picnic table where The Godfather placed a Pencil sharpend end down into the table. Random leaned in over it, while the godfather said “you're gonna love this”

The Godfather pulled out a gun and shot randomdudeperson the Confusing the townee the body guard through the temple.

Shirkersama had no idea that a hitman was watching his apartment. He wasn't even staying home tonight (lucky dog). The hitman was on a rooftop cattycorner watching the window when suddenly:

BAM! He was hit with a medic's bag. “What…What just happened?” the hitman looked over to find ayesinback standing over him.
“I'm watching shirkersama tonight, and I will not let anything happen to HIM!” she came swinging widly at the hitman, who easily dodged.
“So much work! What is with you people? The boss simply said I could kill someone tonight, and take the rest of the night off. Since you're here, I think that makes you a target.”
ayesinback eyes went wide, “you mean….you weren't…going to kill….i could have stayed hidden?”
“Maybe. If he had shown up. I wasn't going to hunt him down…but you're here now”
The hitman reached into his pocket and pulled out a muffin and said “You need a tasty meal before you die” and tossed her the blueberry dessert.

Ayes stared at the gently floating pastry when she felt the boot kick against her chest. She was thrown back and over the ledge, where if this were a movie, there'd be a slow motion shot of her falling, reaching for the soft muffin, just out of her reach, and a zoom to the sky at the moment of impact.

ayesinback the medic fell off a building and died

Asmun heard random yelling and screaming. It sounded like cat's fighting, so he avoided that alley. Something about cats made his blood uneasy. He kept walking home, to the other side of town. Somwhere along the line he thought he heard the clunk of metal on concrete. He looked back over his shoulder, to see nothing, and walked right into a big suit of armor.
“I can't believe you ran into me like that! I know I stepped infront of you on purpose, but it's so rude!! I KILL RUDE PEOPLE” Screamed the armored thing. Pulling out his broadsword, he swung it down at the point that Asmun just was.
Using anthropomorphic dog powers asmun was on the run. The killer running down the street was randomly swinging, maybe not even aiming for him. Asmun didn't have time to decide.
Up ahead was a truck! Sweet sweet freedom, where there were trucks, there were people, serial killers don't murder in public. Asmun ran towards that with all of his strength. He got within twenty feet when he read the side: TOWNSTON ANIMAL CONTROL. Instinctively he pulled a 180 from truck, right back into the swing of the sword.

Asmun the townee ended up in a chinese restaurant

Komrade dave had finally made up his mind. He was definitely only going to stick with his first option to kill this night. It was expected to be an easy kill, and cold out, so he put a balaclava on his face, and found a scarf for the top of his head, and hit the town.
Komrade dave being the true russian mobster he was, had his AK-47 in hand when he spotted the townee he was going to kill.
The man was wearing fatigues, nervous, and constantly fidgeting with a hat. He nervously reached into his pocket and pulled out some pills. He opened the bottle, but was shaking so bad he spilled them all. “oh no! My calming meds!” came the cry.
Komrade dave thought this was the perfect time to strike.
“You There, Prepare to die!” is what he meant to say, instead, the balaclava had muffled his voice more than he thought, and the townee heard “ALLAH!! PURPTA DURKA!”
Instantly, the paranoid townee flashed back to his special ops training. He jumped behind a car, as the ground where he was standing was shot up. He tossed his hat out, which the komrade dave used the rest of the clip of ammo on. Instead the townee ran around the other side of the car, and charged the gunman. He grabbed the barrell with his left hand and punched Komrade with his right, followed thru the punch and grabbed onto the stock of the gun and ripped it from Dave's hands.
The townee wasn't the only one with military training. KD kicked the townee in the back of the knee, and made him fall to the ground. Dave went to curb stomp him, when he felt the sharp knifelike pain in his calf. He fell to the ground as well, because the knifelike pain, was a knife, in his calf.
The Townee pulled a second knife, “I hope you love allah a whole lot” he said, and plunged the knife into KomradeDaves chest

The paranoid killed Komradedave the hitman

———–

At six am, Mayor Harkovast called an emergency town meeting. “I AM NOT DEAD YET, and because there were 4 murders tonight, i'm calling this Desperate times! WE ARE HAVING A DOUBLE LYNCH. someone will die. again. i can guarantee that.”

DOUBLE LYNCH

facara
Asmun at 4:31PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(offline)
Yay! I got to be a dog for thirty seconds!

And then I died… Aww…

Oh well, back to my research paper about dog penis. (No, I'm serious… Sort of.)

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
ayesinback at 4:54PM, Jan. 30, 2011
(online)

nice, isn't it?

good luck, townies :(

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon