MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXVI GM Election Thread
jninjashadow at 7:28PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(online)
God bless ctrl+c ctrl+v, eh?
Rules and Conditions.

Veteran players only.
The GM needs to posses a fair understanding on how the game runs. Therefore we require that the applicant has played the game at least twice

No encore performance.
As the current GM, it is up to me to pass the title to someone new. Once you're done running a game, you will also be expected to give someone else a chance. Don't start a new game. Instead you will run an election like this one where we pick a new GM. Also, you can't be a candidate yourself. This will ensure that we get new blood into the game and that the rules are regularly picked at from a different perspective. GMs from older games are free to run again and are encouraged to do so. Who knows? If they were good enough, people will flock to play their game again.

Explain your goal.
What do you plan to do as the new GM? Are you going to run a standard Mafia game? If so, will you change the rules/roles and/or introduce new ones? Are you perhaps gonna play a game with a different theme? Reverse Mafia perhaps or maybe zombie apocalypse? If so explain the new structure of the game. Changing the formula is OK. It happens in almost every game. Just be careful not to introduce a change so radical that it could scare people away from voting you. You can discuss rule changes and different themes here to see if people would like it.

Pick a schedule and stick with it It is important that the GM is punctual in maintaining the game. Do you plan to post narrations every 24 hours at a specific time? If so, make sure that you'll be here to on time to do so. If something comes up that would force you to be early or late, post a warning to let people know with an explanation. It's encouraged that you run the game using GMT timezone schedule since the players hail from all over the world, spanning different time zones and a GMT conversion table is the easiest one for everyone to access. If you plan on using a different time zone schedule like an American one, Make sure you advertise it well and post an appropriate conversion table for everyone to access.
An example of a GMT conversion table:

“Here's how it works. Figure out where in the world you live and locate that place on the map. Follow the line you're living in down to the bottom of the map and locate a number down there. Use that number to change the time that the GM gives (as long as he's using GMT, that is). For example, if the GM says that something will happen at 6 pm and your living in a -5 zone, it means that it will happen at 1 pm, your time. If you live in a +5 zone, it means that it will happen at 11pm.”

Also for those living in America, here's a handy time table to show you at what time you can expect the narrations.

Show us your stuff The GM is expected to write narrations to explain what's going on throughout the game. A good writer can make the game come alive and encourage players to come back to read what's going on. Show us your stuff and create a scenario where YOU(the applicant) kill ME (the election holder). In this narration it is important that you do not directly tell us that it was you who committed the crime but instead leave a clue that's based on your name, avatar, signature, profile, comic(if you have any), something that can link you to the crime. Try making a link to you that can be figured out with some research, while at the same time is not blatantly obvious. You can throw in red herrings but please refrain from directly connecting the herrings to innocents. Make them instead vague things that could point at many people. Finally, be creative, funny, dramatic, brutal, serious, descriptive, vague, long winded or short and to the point. Pick the style you feel comfortable with and would like to use. Impress us with what you can do. At the end of the narration post an explanation that shows people how the clues link to you so that we can understand your logic.

I'll be posting the applicants sample narrations in the second post for people to quickly read through. Once we have enough applications I will announce when it's time to vote for your favorite GM. Applicants do not need to vote since it's given that they'll be voting for themselves. Although if they wish to vote for someone else, they can do so.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
jninjashadow at 7:28PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(online)
Reserved for narrations n' shit
Hakoshen's narration
Sample Narration:

The survivor ran, not at a full sprint but at a quick jog. He could hear the coughing and wheezing of a smoker nearby, and he stopped to wipe a bead of nervous sweat from his brow, and running a hand over his buzz cut hair. He had a natural propensity for attracting the infected and he knew it would be near and coming for him. As he made his way past the school bus, he eased around the corner, checking for infected nearby. He found them, standing just on the other side. He opened fire, the recoil flinging his open shirt back, and riddled Same’s infected corpse with bullets, staggering him but not finishing him, and shot at some other infected behind him to slow him down. He dashed from them to hide beside the school bus and looked around. It was then he saw it; the smoker was perched on a rooftop looking around, searching for him. It turned, and suddenly its long tensile tongue lashed out… and wrapped around some other infected. Jninja, the infected, scrambled about in mindless confusion, until the smoker realizing its mistake. The survivor took advantage and opened fire, hitting Jninja with a burst of gunfire, but missed the smoker itself. Not taking any more chances, the survivor made a run for it and fled the area, heading for the neon signs and flashy posters of another building, leaving the infected to fight amongst themselves.

Clues:
Survivor clues: The survivor is described as having an open shirt and buzzed hair, a la Adrian from Two Weeks Notice. The survivor also attacked three enemies
Infected clues: Each infected that took damage was named, though the smoker, who the survivor missed was not.
Location clues: The school bus would be a giveaway for the survivor’s current location, as well as the description of where he was headed via the neon signs and flashy posters.
Missed attack clues: The smoker and infected all chose to attack someone, but not the survivor, hence the line at the end where the infected fought each other.

Note: There will be a map of Townston on which the game is played, with the various routes and buildings, but that will have to wait until a bit later.

Salsa's Narration
A dark moon glided above the bleak landscape. The town feared, but not this man. Wolves and vampires and witches haunted the dreams of the town, but not this man's. This man strode fearlessly into the inky night. Fog and mist were no deterrent to him and his quest. He'd prove that there was nothing to fear.

A leaf slowly fell to the ground.

“So strange to see a fellow out after the light of Apollo has dimmed,” mewled a voice from the darkness.

“C'mon outta there. I see ya,” replied the man.

“A strange man for these strange places and these stranger places.”

The figure glided as if not touching the ground, black robes fell about it and a mask covered its face. The man looked in shock and just a little fear as two white eyes stared through his body and into his soul.

Blood faded into the dark soil as the last heat of life left the man's body.

Jninja the townie is dead

CLUES:

Strange= first page of doodles “It's a strange place in here”

Blood fading= the comic thumb for Webcomic acid test has red fading to white in it.

White eyes= Doodles reference again, all the drawings are white on black so the first few when I filled in the eyes have white eyes.

Mettaur's Narration
The shadowy figure winced as his boot crunched over a broken bottle of yet another broken and empty bottle of whisky, but lucky for him this sector of the city was also in complete desolation, none still living would dare come here. This man had furtive reasons for his actions in the path, and in the wake of a disaster he still felt the need to profit from others, and so he decided to salvage and plunder from fallen friends and foes. Seeing a arm sticking from the rubble, part cracked exoskeleton and part ravaged flesh, he severed it from the buried body and wrenched the unbroken bottle from the pincer-like fingers. Running his fingers over the bottle, judging it's worth, he saw his predecessor he had sent nailed to the wall, the flesh stripped from his bones. Perhaps he shouldn't have sent Audible Alwin to scavenge from the pub, he thought to himself, but then the figure felt a boding presence in the building.

As the grizzled veteran scratched the stubble on his chin, he thought to himself, why would there still be an unbroken and full bottle of alcohol in the ruins of a bugger-infested city, they only saved the stuff for..traps, perfect. As a balmy breeze blew through the rubble, the man pushed up his sleeves, and sat down on the nearby car seat near the arm. Imploring with a mocking tone, the figure buried under the concrete moaned,“You, could you help me find my arm? I fear I am falling to pieces over everything these days, would you help an old friend? Help him find what he has lost?” The creature rose with his murky armor and blackened flesh from the rubble, cracked and cut in most places, with the glassy eyes you couldn't tell if he was sedate or enraged.“I supplicate good sir, I am not yet turned to a beast, would you please hand to me my hand, and perhaps the bottle?”

The man dug his feet in the ground, and drawled out,“Almost my whole time on this rock I've known you, we've been friends through it all. But you know, something confuses me about you now.” “What would you mean?” “For one, all I've known the real Ninja, he never talked like some uppity englishman, and he never would leave alcohol out in the open when he could drink it. So back in yer nest bug!” The monster laughed in a inhuman tone, “Ah, you found me child, but will you leave with this knowledge? Die!” The flesh burst from the corpse, revealing soft, new exoskeleton growing underneath. Seeing a weakness, the Scavenger threw his knife, plunging into the still tan coverings. With a mock wailing of pain, the bugger skittered around, and faked a falling onto the bar, supporting himself with one upper limb, “Do you honestly think that a simple knife can kill me? If you cut off my head, I still have days to reattach it before I expire! What were you thinking my good fellow?” “I was thinking how I'll thank the former Hatter for leaving me his planes on the knife-bomb.”

Jninjashadow the soldier-roach had an explosive ending.

Shadowy figure-My face is always obscured.
Grizzled veteran- I've played enough to be considered a veteran.
Pushed up his sleeves-My avatar always has long sleeves, always.
AlcoholTrap-Who here is the biggest concentration of alcohol in town?
Ah, you found me child-I'm still a bit of a kid…shut up!
The glassy eyes-Monocle of the bugger we knew as Jninja, before he went kaboom.
All those bottles of whiskey and stuff-Jninja owns the pub.

Niccea's Narration
Narration:

“But Mo~om,” whined ‘Lil Jninjashadow.

“Absolutely not, Jay. You can’t be a bartender for Halloween.”

“All the other kids are getting to wear cool costumes!” Jay grabbed a bottle of root beer and stomped outside. He was in a rather foul mood as he crossed the playground near his house. Considering himself too old to be playing with that kid’s stuff, he sat down on a bench and stared around glumly.

The full moon began to rise and the dogs began to bay. The wind whistled incessantly through the skeletal trees. All the autumn leaves had fallen, leaving a haunting effect. Another dog howled at the moon.

That wasn’t right.

Jay shot straight to his feet. That last howl wasn’t an animal. It had to be human…reconsidering the nature of the town, he decided to just conclude that it wasn’t a dog. An unnatural bolt of lightning crackled. Jay jumped. A previously vacant swing now had an occupant…a very furry occupant.

The figure pumped the swing a few times and sprung off toward Jay. “I have you now, Vampire. We Werewolves will prevail! That is all you need to know!”

“Wha-?”

“Awoooo!” howled the Werewolf leader plunging a stake into Jay’s left armpit while pushing him over. The wolf then sprayed ketchup all over Jay. “Now you are dead! I will leave the cleaning up to you!” The werewolf ran away into the night.

“JAY! How dare you run out of the house and get your clothes dirty. You are coming home right now. No trick-or-treating for you this Halloween.”

Jninjashadow, the Trick-or-Treater was grounded.

Clues: Lines from my profile. “That is all the IRL stuff you need to know.”
“I’m cleaning up here just a little bit.”
Also, furry can refer to the occupant as well as my avatar.

Niccea at 8:09PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
You know what? I got a job now…and I might not get to GM for a while. So. Why not? Yeah. All the obligatory stuff will be coming up later. But I never got the opinion from anyone. What did people think of my Roles not given out to Night 1 approach?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Mettaur at 8:12PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
ATTACK OF THE POD PEOPLE!

The colony of Townston has fallen onto hard times. First of all, their drunken Mayor had named the place “Townston”, then there was that incident with the burritos in the energy mines(who knew explosive gel and salsa were so similar?), and then there was the aliens. Who knew that the first contact would be so violent? Who knew there would ever be contact? Well, the aliens descended onto the town, one promising light and curing all diseases, and the other quiet bluntly put that they would eat almost everyone. The settlers fell like flies to the bugs, it was as much a war as a war can be between man and ants. But it was turned around this time…

Mayor of Townston Colony
The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:
I'm the Leader Dangit! So listen up!: Increased vote count of two.
This is a crisis!: Can declare a double execution, to get double the aliens.
Did you ever know that you’re my hero?: The mayor cannot be killed during the night while his soldier(s) are alive. Only the Mayor will know who the soldiers are.
We must act quickly!: On Day One, the newly elected mayor can declare an insta-execution.

Pardoner
As a check and balance to the Mayor, the pardoner is the runner up to the Mayor. He has the protection of the very same soldiers as the Mayor and thus remains invincible at night. His special ability, however, is to pardon up to 2 executions during the course of the game. The pardoner may not pardon himself.

Soldiers
Random settlers will receive the role of soldier once the mayor and pardoner have been elected. The mayor alone will know who these people are. The soldier cannot be a cat, bugger, or special role, he can only be a regular settler.

Groups are listed here:
HUMAN FRONTIER!
I think I rather stay a human instead of a rock crawler, thank you very much! You are on the side of the humans, squash the buggies, stay a person, and kick some ass!

Light Sleeper- You never were able to sleep easy, due to that you wake up as soon as the pod tries to infect you, thus allowing you to escape your terrible doom. You are just immune to the Buggies, basically the Veteran. Who ever knew insomia was so useful!
Ufo Believer- “They said they didn't exists. What fools they were. Yehahaha!” The only townie who prepared himself for the coming alien invasion. You stocked up on laser carving knifes, and horded the extra equipment from the energy mines. Now put those drills to work! Drill baby drill! Kill once per night, you psycho.
Abduction survivor!-“It was horrible! They had probes and lubricants and some spiky stuff!” The Abduction survivor claims that he experienced some terrible and traumatic experience in his youth and refuses to go into details when asked about it. Every night he tosses and turns, reliving his nightmares. Since the town is under an alien attack, the Abduction survivor is more unbalanced then he's ever been.
Oh god! They're back!: If somebody visits the Abduction survivor during the night, he will respond most violently and kill the one who enters his home (regardless of their intention). Abduction per night but he will always kill the first person to interact with him.
Medic of BloodRavens Squadron- The small guard garrisoned to this colony were slaughtered by the buggies, and the cat-creatures took the bodies away to “let them in the light”, strange stuff. But since you have no work now, you might as well watch over the survivors. Since aliens need to sleep too, you have no way of distinguishing between humans and aliens.
Settler- You just came here to mine crystals and begin a new life with your family, now you just sleep at night hoping you don't get egg-raped. Oh, and you can suggest who will be executed.

F*** IT, JUST DRINK, KILL, AND RAPE! YEHAHA!
You are part of the destructive ‘buggers’, as the settlers lovingly call you. Slaughter, lay eggs, and drink. BURN DOWN THE TOWN! Destruction and evil are what you eat for midday snackies.

Queen:She emerged from a fallen asteroid and infected the first human.
A mothers job is never done: Is the only alien that can create more pods/eggs. If she dies, the aliens loose their ability to infect more people.
You will make a wonderful host for my child: Can infect one person per night. The queen also has the ability too choose what type of alien her victim turns into.
Pod carriers! Since the eggs that the queen produce can only survive in specialized wombs, the queen need to create aliens who can carry the eggs within themselves in order to spread them more efficiently.
We carry her seed: The queen can infect one additional person per night, for every living pod carrier that she has. The queen still gets to choose what type the individuals that they infect become.
Soldiers!-These minions are bloodthirsty and ruthless. They hunt down those who dare harm the queen and ensure they never get the chance.
Death to the uncorrupted!: Can kill once per night.At least you don't have the mamby-pamby job of letting them live and mutate.
Guardians!-These guardians stay by the side of the queen at all times and prevent outsiders from harming her. As long as the queen owns a single living guardian, she can't be killed during the nights (can only create max two guardians).
We die, so you may live: If the queen (or an important follower) is about to be executed, the queen can order one of her guardians to disrupt the execution and cancel it. The guardian will be killed in the process but at least the one who was due to be executed gets to live another day.

How the game works:
The game will start off with one Queen and one Pod-Carrier, they will then set out to take the town!
If the queen dies, her followers lose the ability to infect. This is to give the colony a fighting chance at surviving, NON-ALIEN thanks very much!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Salsa at 9:41PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
Well, I shouldn't but here goes.

In light of the fact that All Hallow's eve is but 20 short days away, I plan on running a different game from the one I have been trying to run with.

ahem….
Blood and Bones

Strange things walk the night. Sparkling vampires, vengeful witches, howling wolves, all seeking just one thing.

You're blood.

You're only hope, the whole town's only hope, is a mysterious, cranky, and ageless hunter.

Can you survive the night and bask in the dawn?

ROLES
Elected:
Mayor: 1

As the leader of the town, you have several grave responsibilities, but they come with great perks!

Abilities:
Insta-Que!: When elected, the mayor can declare a celebratory barbecue, Some poor sap gets to be the main dish…for the crows.

Double Double, Toil and Trouble: The Mayor can declare up to two double burnings. The town sends in two votes each. The top two get to be a little toasty.

Seal of the Mayor: your vote has twice the weight as everyone else's

Seal of Protection: As long as at least one of the bodyguards is alive, the mayor cannot be killed at night. Burned to a crisp during the day however…

Pardoner: 1

As the mayor's second, you provide the voice of reason to his or her blood-lust fueled rampage.

Abilities:
Fire Hazard: You can pardon up to two people who are set to be burned at the stake. So if the mayor declares a double burning you can save one, both, or none of the people, but to save both you use up this ability, if you haven't used it already.

Seal of Protection: Same as the mayor, can't be killed when a bodyguard is alive, expect by burning.

Townies:
Priest and Nun: 1 each

Baptized in the Holy Waters, Sanctified by the Lord God Almighty, you two are the town's only hope to guarding against the creatures of the night. Your wards are good, but if attacked twice, your charge will die.

Abilities:
By the Power of Chirst!: You can protect one other person, but not each other, from one attack during the night.

God Saves!: If attacked by the Witch, or the Sparkling vampire, you will survive once. If either attacks again, well, time to meet your maker.

The Hunter: 1

Ageless, tireless, relentless. You have been marked by demons, but they never expected you to bite back. You have several abilities to aid in your hunt.

Abilities:
Meet the Peacekeeper: During the night you can kill one target. Choose wisely.

Know Thy Enemy: you can research about your opponents during the day. You may ask for up to two people's roles, but only one a day.

“I smell a rat”: You can ask one yes or no question about someone each day, but you can not ask their role.

“I didn't get this old by being stupid ya know.”: You can survive the first attack directed at you.

Guy with a Baseball Bat: 1

Mean tempered with an even meaner swing. Your weapon is the Louisville Slugger.

Abilities:
KRAK!: You survive the first attack directed at you in the night and kill your attacker, but you break the bat in the process, you also kill those who try and protect you as well. Hope you survive to buy a new one.

Mr. Badass: If bit by the Sparkling Vampire, you kill him and become the Badass Vampire.

Secret Keeper: 1

A person that knows everything about what goes on in town. You can keep a secret, can't you?

Abilities:
Silent Observer: You know the role of one townie, use this well.

“Twihard”: 1

Just a little more obssessed with sparklely vampires than is healthy, which is at all.

Abilities:
BITE ME ____!: If the Sparkling Vampire bites you, you turn into another Sparkling Vampire.

Townies: the rest

You got the short end of the stick. Hope you got good security and have made your last will.

Abilities:
Witch Hunt: Break out the pitchforks and light some torches, We are going to burn some witches! (you vote on who gets burnt at the stake)

Bodyguards: 2

You poor souls, Hope your insurance adjuster doesn't find out.

Abilities:
Involuntary Jumping in Harm's Way Disorder: Whenever the Mayor or the Pardoner is under attack, you jump in the way, dieing in the process.

Neutral:

The Voodoo Man: 1

You only care about the flow of life and death. You are its guide and master. You can ally yourself with any faction, but if you choose to remain neutral, you will have to be the last.

Abilities:
Shelter: People can come to you for protection. But they have to grant… a favor in return. Only one person a night may be protected.

Voodoo Master: For each night a person you can change their vote or action. You can only change one person's vote or action each day and night. (Vote during the day, action during the night) It resets at the start of the next time period.

Creatures of the Night:
The Wolves:
The Alpha: 1

You lead the pack. You have several abilities that aid in your conquest of the Day dwellers.

Abilities:
A Simple Old Man: As long as you have not drank of the blood of the innocent, you can hide as a townie, once your pack is dead you lose this ability.

Blood and Bone: You can attack, but can also be killed. You no longer appear as a townie.

A Dark Day: you can cancel a burning. If its a double, both are spared for the time being.

Wolves: 2

You are loyal, and hungry.

Abilities:

Blood and Bone: You kill once a night.

Vampires:

Sparkling Vampire: 1

You sparkle, in the sunlight. Ooo I'm shaking!

Abilities:
Kiss of Death: You can kill one person a night, but beware. The Guy with a Baseball Bat WILL kill you if you do this to him. The “Twihard” will turn into your ally and become a Sparkling Vampire too.

Badass Vampire: 1

You drink people's blood, and you ain't dainty about it either. Oh, and you don't sparkle.

Abilities:
Kiss of Death: More like a mauling, but hey. Who am I to mess with tradition. You can kill once a night.

The Witch:

The Witch: 1

A daughter of Hecate, you know arts ancient and hellish.

Abilities:
A Pox Upon Thee: You can curse up to two people When you die, they die. When you choose they die.

A Good Night… for SACRIFICE!: You can kill one person a night.

Win conditions:

Town: Kill all the creatures of the night, and the Voodoo man if he's not allied with you

Voodoo Man: Kill all opposition

The Wolves: Kill all opposition

Vampires: Kill all opposition

The Witch: Kill all opposition

the Voodoo Man can ally himself with any faction. If he does, He is part of the faction and will win if they win. If he doesn't, he has to kill everybody else.

Voting:

Voting will be closed. This is the only way I can make the Voodoo Man's powers work and not give him the role of the person/people that sought his protection.

Narrations:

Action and voting submissions end at 0:00 GMT/19:00 CDT. Clues will come from avatars, profiles, comic thumbs and the first five pages of the person's comics, and signatures.

SAMPLE NARRATION
A dark moon glided above the bleak landscape. The town feared, but not this man. Wolves and vampires and witches haunted the dreams of the town, but not this man's. This man strode fearlessly into the inky night. Fog and mist were no deterrent to him and his quest. He'd prove that there was nothing to fear.

A leaf slowly fell to the ground.

“So strange to see a fellow out after the light of Apollo has dimmed,” mewled a voice from the darkness.

“C'mon outta there. I see ya,” replied the man.

“A strange man for these strange places and these stranger places.”

The figure glided as if not touching the ground, black robes fell about it and a mask covered its face. The man looked in shock and just a little fear as two white eyes stared through his body and into his soul.

Blood faded into the dark soil as the last heat of life left the man's body.

Jninja the townie is dead

CLUES:

Strange= first page of doodles “It's a strange place in here”

Blood fading= the comic thumb for Webcomic acid test has red fading to white in it.

White eyes= Doodles reference again, all the drawings are white on black so the first few when I filled in the eyes have white eyes.

RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Salsa at 9:46PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
You know what? I got a job now…and I might not get to GM for a while. So. Why not? Yeah. All the obligatory stuff will be coming up later. But I never got the opinion from anyone. What did people think of my Roles not given out to Night 1 approach?

Fun.

Ah well, I'll gladly with draw on one condition.

You have to run a Halloween themed game!
RAGE!
Product Placement at 10:09PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(online)
Salsa
You have to run a Halloween themed game!
I say we're due for another monster mash.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Peren at 6:29AM, Oct. 12, 2010
(online)
Salsa, your idea looked like it was already thought out well, and it is sort of halloween-themed. What's the difference if you let PP do it?

Ah well, you two just decide for yourself.
blub
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
Salsa at 7:22AM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
I like running games. Simple as that. And if you ask some of the old timers, you'll find that I have the highest death rate of any GM.
RAGE!
Hakoshen at 8:27AM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
Because Halloween is only a few weeks away and because I had a lot of fun playing this game last night, introducing…

Left 4 Dead 2: The Mafia Version; Reckoning of an Infected Wasteland Adventure!!

This is not a typical mafia game in the sense that the objective is for the survivors to get from the safe house to the evacuation center, fighting and fleeing their way across town, and the infected of course want to stop them.

General Rules:
Survivors have 5 HP.
Infected have 2 HP.
There are no day and night cycles. Everything is one turn right after another.

-At the beginning of the game, all survivors pick a weapon and PQ me with their decision. Until otherwise stated, you’re going to have to stick with it.
-Some areas you come to may have things like new guns, environmental infected traps, or mountable machine guns which can help wipe out some of the infected. Some may have less pleasant surprises… like a witch, tank or alarms
-Survivors can each move independently of each other, as can zombies.
-When a survivor enters an area, they start shooting immediately, using their weapon’s effects on infected in the area.
-If the survivors ever come to an area or trigger an event that alerts the horde, the rules will change a bit.
-Infected are not the smartest bunch…. They do not know initially who the survivors are, and can only find out their identity by attacking one as they move around town. It will become evident quickly however who zombies are and arean’t. Anyone who takes any damage is named in the narrative; zombie OR survivor.
-Whenever survivors move, clues will be given as to their destination.
-In order to specifically attack someone, you must be in the same area as they are.

Teams: Survivors VS Infected

Survivors:
The Old Guy: He’s been in more than one scrape and he knows a few tricks for improvising weapons! He’s managed to make himself a Molotov cocktail and knows how to use it! Using his Molotov will seal off any area, dealing 1 damage to all infected currently there and 1 damage to any infected that passes through it for the next turn.

The Guy in the Suit: He’s survived all kinds of things and knows an opportunity when he sees it. He talked some other survivor out of pipe bomb. Using the pipe bomb can lure all regular infected in the area away to an adjacent area and deal them all 1 damage.

The Funny Guy: Whether he’s a backwater hillbilly or some guy with a snarky attitude he’s good for a laugh and doing things no one else would possibly think to do, including being brave enough to handle a jar of boomer bile from a dead CDC agent. Using this can lure all infected in the area to attack each other, all taking one point of damage. If thrown in a square with a special infected, they will attack it instead.

The Chick: Humanity’s last hope for repopulation, she knows her survival is a priority. Still, she somehow got left carrying a propane tank. She can drop this as a sort of proximity mine and detonate it from an adjacent square, dealing them all one point of damage.

Shared Abilities: All survivors have some basic abilities necessary to their continued survival.

Leave no man behind!: Should any survivor reach 0 health, you can stay behind to help them up, giving them 1 HP. By doing so, you cannot use the Keep Moving! ability.

Leave him, he’s dead!: Should any survivor reach 0 health, you can leave them to die. No infected can pass this area for one turn because what infected could resist the urge to pummel this poor fool?

Keep moving!: The most important of all abilities, this allows you to move from one area to another during every turn.

Glorious last stand!: You will not leave this area ever again, but neither will any of the infected. All infected in this area have a 75% chance to take 3 damage. If they do not, they take 1 damage instead.

Weapons: Survivors must pick a weapon at the start. There will be additional weapons available to pick up scattered about town.

Starting weapons:

MP5:
This submachine gun features fully automatic, burst and single fire and allows all around protection. It gives you a 50% chance to deal 1 point of damage to up to 3 infected in the area.

Shotgun:
This long barreled 12 gauge shotgun is absolutely devastating, and is meant to stop a single target dead. It has a 75% chance to deal 2 points of damage to one infected in the area.

Hunting rifle:
This weapon has range and accuracy, but a low rate of fire. It gives you a 100% chance to deal 1 point of damage to an infected in the area.

Melee weapon and handgun combination:
You have a low power handgun and a blunt object of your choice; not too hot on the offense, but they are excellent for defense. You have a 50% chance of dealing 1 damage to 1 infected in the area, or 75% chance to deal 2 damage if you are attacked.

Pickup weapons:

Assault rifle:
This fully automatic, high caliber, long range weapon is meant to kill everything dead, period. It gives you a 50% chance to deal 2 points of damage to up to 3 infected in the area.

Trashcan lid shield:
What are these things made of? You have virtually no offense, but your defense is amazing! It reduces the chance of any infected damaging you by 25%, and gives you a 100% chance to deal 1 damage to any infected attacking you.

Pair of katanas:
These are a set of full tang, cold forged steel samurai swords, and equal death for any infected in your way. They also equal potential self mutilation. It gives you a 100% chance to deal 2 damage to 1 infected in the area, a 50% chance to deal 1 damage to a second infected, and a 10% chance of dealing 1 damage to yourself.

MG24:
Someone mounted this machine gun to the back of a truck. The truck is out of gas so you can’t take it, but in can clear out the area its in. It gives you a 75% chance to deal 2 damage to all infected in the area.

INFECTED!: You are the poor sufferers of the green flu; so no coagulated blood, no undeath, none of that! You are quick, mean, and driven to beat the tar out of anyone not infected! If you’re crazy enough you can eat them too, but that’s up to you.

Common infected: There’s nothing special about you, except all that green stuff you keep throwing up.
Zombie Sprint!: You can run in a full sprint all day long if necessary; and can move across two areas at once.
Zombie Punch!: You can attack with all your infected rage! If you attack a survivor you have a 25% chance to deal them 1 damage. If you attack another infected, all that will happen is you find out you attacked another infected. This will be mentioned in the narrative.
Respawn: Infected outnumber survivors 1000 to one. If you die, another one will take your place three areas away from where you died.
The Smell of Blood: If a survivor takes any damage, his name will be announced in the narrative… as will his every move.

Special infected: You have all of the above abilities plus one unique ability each.

Smoker infected: The flu mutated your existing lung cancer cells into a formidable weapon!
Strangle: You shoot your long, mutated tongue in an attempt to lock your target. You have a 75% chance to immobilize him, and the survivor, unless rescued by his friends, has a 25% chance to escape from you on his own. You can hit someone from one area away with this ability with a 25% chance, and if you do, you drag that person back to your area.

Hunter infected: You just happened to have tried some crazy drug for the first time when the outbreak happened and now you’re hyper and jittery beyond all comparison.
Pounce: You can leap onto a target, knock him down and maul him. This has a 50% chance of success, and you immediately deal 1 point of damage, and one point for every turn he does not escape. He has a 25% chance to break free from you on his own provided he is not rescued.

Boomer infected: No one knows what you ate, but you’re now a walking reservoir of green flu juice.
Puke: You can violently hurl green flu bile at a survivor, with a 50% chance of success. If you do this, all infected gain one extra move for the next turn, that survivor cannot leave the area for one turn.

Spitter infected: A cross between a boomer and a smoker, you spit caustic acid at survivors.
Spit!: You can hurl a glob of acid at all survivors. It has a 25% chance of dealing 1 damage to all survivors in the area.

Very special infected: These are not controlled by players, but are unfortunate encounters for the survivors.

Witch: The witch is one seriously, SERIOUSLY violent chick. If she is disturbed, she will automatically incapacitate the survivor who did so. Survivors can sneak by her easily; there is only a 10% chance she will be alerted when passing through her domain.
Blind shrieking rage: If the witch is alerted she will tear through her victim with ten inch claws. This has a 75% chance to deal 3 damage.

Tank: The tank is one steroid pumping car smashing party wiping son of a bitch. He is only summoned at specific areas in lieu of a horde alert, but when he comes, he brings the pain. He has 6 HP.
Car toss: The tank lifts and throws any heavy object nearby. Has a 50% chance of dealing 1 damage to two survivors.
Backhand swipe: With 100 lbs of muscle in each arm, the tank swings his fists knocking survivors across the area. Has a 25% chance of dealing 1 damage to all survivors.

Sample Narration:

The survivor ran, not at a full sprint but at a quick jog. He could hear the coughing and wheezing of a smoker nearby, and he stopped to wipe a bead of nervous sweat from his brow, and running a hand over his buzz cut hair. He had a natural propensity for attracting the infected and he knew it would be near and coming for him. As he made his way past the school bus, he eased around the corner, checking for infected nearby. He found them, standing just on the other side. He opened fire, the recoil flinging his open shirt back, and riddled Same’s infected corpse with bullets, staggering him but not finishing him, and shot at some other infected behind him to slow him down. He dashed from them to hide beside the school bus and looked around. It was then he saw it; the smoker was perched on a rooftop looking around, searching for him. It turned, and suddenly its long tensile tongue lashed out… and wrapped around some other infected. Jninja, the infected, scrambled about in mindless confusion, until the smoker realizing its mistake. The survivor took advantage and opened fire, hitting Jninja with a burst of gunfire, but missed the smoker itself. Not taking any more chances, the survivor made a run for it and fled the area, heading for the neon signs and flashy posters of another building, leaving the infected to fight amongst themselves.

Clues:
Survivor clues: The survivor is described as having an open shirt and buzzed hair, a la Adrian from Two Weeks Notice. The survivor also attacked three enemies
Infected clues: Each infected that took damage was named, though the smoker, who the survivor missed was not.
Location clues: The school bus would be a giveaway for the survivor’s current location, as well as the description of where he was headed via the neon signs and flashy posters.
Missed attack clues: The smoker and infected all chose to attack someone, but not the survivor, hence the line at the end where the infected fought each other.

Note: There will be a map of Townston on which the game is played, with the various routes and buildings, but that will have to wait until a bit later.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Niccea at 9:36AM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
Fine, Salsa, just for you, I will think of a Halloween themed game. Will it be another monster mash or something different?

I got it! Monster mash with a bit of a twist. I will get things going soon.

As a teaser, new role names:

Old Man Jenkins
Trick-or-Treater

Are they the old roles under a new guise or something entirely different. You will just have to see.
Niccea at 1:26PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
Mafia XXXVI: Trick or Townston

Halloween is rolling around again. All the little children are ready to go out and raid the neighborhood for candy. Lil’ Harkovast looks so cute in his plastic armor. Is he dressed as a knight? No one understands Lil’ Product Placement. He just pulled a For Sale sign from one of the abandoned houses and carries it in one hand and his trick-or-treat bag. There is a litter of white kittens that have made a boy suit, how sweet. Unlike other towns on this night, Townston sure does have a variety. Of course some of the kids are trouble makers and there are quite a few that want to do a group costume.

The Game: Takes place in the childhood memories of the Townston residents. Since there are children, no one will die, just sent to time-out. This will be a recruitment style game much like the rest of the monster mash, just within a different context of children recruiting others for their group costumes (Werewolf, Zombies, Vampires).

Cycles: Each cycle will end at 11 pm GMT with narration up shortly following. During the Day Cycle everyone can vote on who to kick out of the Trick-or-Treat group. During the night, the leaders of the group costume groups can turn one trick-or-treater over to their side. (See extended rules below)

Roles

Trick-or-Treaters!

Their goals.

The goal of the trick-or-treaters will be to get rid of the kids in group costumes.

The Roles
Leader Kid(1)
The Soft Hearted One (1)
Big Kids (2)
The Tattle Tell (1)
Snitches (up to 2)
Kids with Band-aids (2)
Trick-or-Treaters: (the rest of the players)

Leader Kid
The Leader Kid is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:
Cause I Said So!: Increased vote count of 2 during voting.
Desperate times, desperate measures: The Leader Kid can declare 2 double lynches anytime during the game When double lynches are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people. (The Leader Kid must notify the GM during the night phase or early during the the day phase so voting can be arranged accordingly).
Did you ever know that you're my hero…: Cannot be killed during the night while his bodyguard(s) (Big Kids) are alive.
Let's celebrate!: The Leader Kid has the option of insta-lynching one player by the end of Day 1 once he's won the election. No voting takes place. Whoever the Leader Kid picks, gets lynched. Take heed if you plan to use this ability since no clues have been given that could tell you who's a monster at that time.

The Soft Hearted One
As a check and balance to the Leader Kid, the Soft Hearted One is the runner up to the Leader Kid. The Soft Hearted One has the ability to cancel two lynches throughout the game. This could be two single lynches, one double lynch, half of a double and one single or whatever. The Soft Hearted One will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the lynch is actually posted. He is also unable to pardon on the insta-lynch. The Soft Hearted One shares the protection from the Big Kids.

Big Kids
Two random Trick-or-Treaters will receive the role of Big Kids, once the Leader Kid has been elected. The Big Kids cannot be monsters or special roles, they can only be regular Trick-or-Treaters. As long as the Big Kids are alive, they'll protect the Leader Kid and Soft Hearted One from being killed. Normally the Leader Kid gets to know who the Big Kids are but in this game it will be kept a secret. When a bodyguard is turned by a monster, the town will be informed via narration.

The Tattle Tell
The Tattle Tell is focused on making sure any rule breakers will be punished. He will function as a mixture of the vigilante and the detective. During each day and night cycle, he's allowed to do one of the following:
I sense a taint of evil!: The Tattle Tell can check upon a player and determine if he's a monster or not. He can only do this 2 times. Note. This power can also identify the monster leaders.
Who dun it?:If a clue is left behind, The Tattle Tell can ask the GM if a specific someone was behind the attack.
Tonight we hunt: The Tattle Tell can spend his night action hunting someone who he believes to be a monster and get rid of him. A clue is left behind every time. Note. Can only be used during night.
Help Wanted!: During the night, The Tattle Tell is allowed to recruit someone to become a Snitch. He can only use this power twice. Can only be used at night.
Note: Only those who are not monsters can become a Snitch. He can only recruit two times and if he tries to recruit a monster, the attempt is considered spent and wasted. In those situations he will kill the target instead.
Special: The Tattle Tell knows how to defend himself against monsters and will survive any attack made by an underling. He is however defenseless against an attack from one of the three monsters leader. The Tattle Tell is allowed to pick a defense against one of the three monster types to render himself immune to attacks from one of the leaders. If The Tattle Tell is successfully attacked, he will not be turned but will instead die.

Snitchs
Snitchs are recruited by The Tattle Tell. He's allowed to recruit up to two players that he trusts (can only recruit once per night). Every night, the Snitches can target and get rid of someone who they suspect are monsters. A clue is left behind every time. A Snitch can't be turned and will die if attacked. The Snitchs are not as experienced as The Tattle Tell and thus can't kill the monster leaders.

Kid with Band-Aids
Every night they're allowed to either protect themselves or someone else for the night. If a monster attacks someone who's protected, he will survive the attempt and a clue will be left behind, pointing at the attacker. If more then one monster attacks a person that's being protected, only the first attack is canceled.

Special
All the Trick-or-Treaters (including all the special roles) will get to choose a defense against one of the monsters types at the beginning of the game.
These are:
A Toy Cross (against vampires),
A Fake Silver Pendant (for werewolves) or
A Glow Stick(to scare away zombies).
Example: If a Vampire attacks a player that owns a toy cross, the Vampire will run away and the player is not turned for the night. A clue will be left behind which can tell us who the monster is. The player is still vulnerable from attacks of the other two monster types. Once a defense has been picked, the player can't change it again.

Actions will be on a first come first serve basis with the protective items acting like paramedics would in normal games only against certain teams.

Monsters!

Their goals.

The children dressed as monsters are fighting for their group costume idea to win. They must defeat the other two and over run the rest of the Trick-or-Treaters

The roles.
Vampire Leader(1)
Werewolf Leader(1)
Zombie Leader(1)

All three monster leaders have these powers.

I wasn't turned yesterday: The monster leaders are stronger then their supporters. If a monster leader attacks another monster or is attacked by one, he will survive while the other monster will die. He will not be named in the progress but a clue, that might reveal his identity will be left behind. A monster leader can only be killed via lynch, by The Tattle Tell or another Monster leader who attacks him.
Welcome to our fold: The monster leader can influence a Trick-or-Treater to wear his costume. Each night they can target a victim and attempt to turn him. Once that player is turned he will stay on that side until he's killed. Supporters also gain the power to turn others as well. If a supporter tries to turn another monster, they will initiate a fight to the death (see monster defense rule for more details).
If the leader goes we all go!: The lives of the supporters are sustained by the power of their leaders. Should the leader of any of the monster races die, all of his underlings will die with him/her.

Special Role

This player has their own win conditions.

Old Man Jenkins (1).

Old Man Jenkins
Old Man Jenkins is tired of the meddlesome kids not staying off his lawn. He has joined the group of kids under a disguise. He has the ability to yank one kid out of play per night. He is above the influence of being brought to the side of the Monster Leaders and The Tattle Tell, but if he is targeted, he will be discovered. Old Man Jenkins can only win once he has sent all the kids home to their moms (having a peaceful Halloween at last).

(I have decided not to weed out all the references to dying or lynching. It would be too much work. Just know that it will be called something else) And the Narrations can still be violent it is just understo

Narration will be later.
Mettaur at 3:51PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
I made it simpler, got rid of the cats, and added some roles and got rid of complicated ones. Check it.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Salsa at 4:23PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
I've just realized that I have ran the 12th and the 24th game. This is for the 36th game. It'd be knida nice to claim every twelveth game so far. I also would really like to run a game again.

RAGE!
Mettaur at 4:27PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
Okay, picture threats, I can do that. Vote for me…

Or I egg-rape you.

Any opinions on the game?
Salsa at 4:29PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
*copies*

Tsk, tsk, and you didn't even use your own picture.
RAGE!
Mettaur at 4:31PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(offline)
Salsa
Mettaur
*copies*

My sin of choice is sloth, for today that is. Opinions?
jninjashadow at 7:22PM, Oct. 12, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Salsa
Mettaur
*copies*

My sin of choice is sloth, for today that is. Opinions?
My opinion: Q
jninjashadow at 1:22PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(online)
Hey, Niccea and Mett, need a narration over heres. C'MON!
Mettaur at 1:30PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
Trying to think of a cool death for you, sorry. I'll have one in a few..hours..
Niccea at 1:43PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
Working on one. Get it out this evening between breaks.
Anthony Mercer at 2:10PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(online)
I never seem to be a good judge of whether a game will turn out to be good, so I won't bother voting. I'll just play whatever gets voted for.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Mettaur at 2:11PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
The shadowy figure winced as his boot crunched over a broken bottle of yet another broken and empty bottle of whisky, but lucky for him this sector of the city was also in complete desolation, none still living would dare come here. This man had furtive reasons for his actions in the path, and in the wake of a disaster he still felt the need to profit from others, and so he decided to salvage and plunder from fallen friends and foes. Seeing a arm sticking from the rubble, part cracked exoskeleton and part ravaged flesh, he severed it from the buried body and wrenched the unbroken bottle from the pincer-like fingers. Running his fingers over the bottle, judging it's worth, he saw his predecessor he had sent nailed to the wall, the flesh stripped from his bones. Perhaps he shouldn't have sent Audible Alwin to scavenge from the pub, he thought to himself, but then the figure felt a boding presence in the building.

As the grizzled veteran scratched the stubble on his chin, he thought to himself, why would there still be an unbroken and full bottle of alcohol in the ruins of a bugger-infested city, they only saved the stuff for..traps, perfect. As a balmy breeze blew through the rubble, the man pushed up his sleeves, and sat down on the nearby car seat near the arm. Imploring with a mocking tone, the figure buried under the concrete moaned,“You, could you help me find my arm? I fear I am falling to pieces over everything these days, would you help an old friend? Help him find what he has lost?” The creature rose with his murky armor and blackened flesh from the rubble, cracked and cut in most places, with the glassy eyes you couldn't tell if he was sedate or enraged.“I supplicate good sir, I am not yet turned to a beast, would you please hand to me my hand, and perhaps the bottle?”

The man dug his feet in the ground, and drawled out,“Almost my whole time on this rock I've known you, we've been friends through it all. But you know, something confuses me about you now.” “What would you mean?” “For one, all I've known the real Ninja, he never talked like some uppity englishman, and he never would leave alcohol out in the open when he could drink it. So back in yer nest bug!” The monster laughed in a inhuman tone, “Ah, you found me child, but will you leave with this knowledge? Die!” The flesh burst from the corpse, revealing soft, new exoskeleton growing underneath. Seeing a weakness, the Scavenger threw his knife, plunging into the still tan coverings. With a mock wailing of pain, the bugger skittered around, and faked a falling onto the bar, supporting himself with one upper limb, “Do you honestly think that a simple knife can kill me? If you cut off my head, I still have days to reattach it before I expire! What were you thinking my good fellow?” “I was thinking how I'll thank the former Hatter for leaving me his planes on the knife-bomb.”

Jninjashadow the soldier-roach had an explosive ending.

Shadowy figure-My face is always obscured.
Grizzled veteran- I've played enough to be considered a veteran.
Pushed up his sleeves-My avatar always has long sleeves, always.
AlcoholTrap-Who here is the biggest concentration of alcohol in town?
Ah, you found me child-I'm still a bit of a kid…shut up!
The glassy eyes-Monocle of the bugger we knew as Jninja, before he went kaboom.
All those bottles of whiskey and stuff-Jninja owns the pub.
Niccea at 3:07PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
Narration:

“But Mo~om,” whined ‘Lil Jninjashadow.

“Absolutely not, Jay. You can’t be a bartender for Halloween.”

“All the other kids are getting to wear cool costumes!” Jay grabbed a bottle of root beer and stomped outside. He was in a rather foul mood as he crossed the playground near his house. Considering himself too old to be playing with that kid’s stuff, he sat down on a bench and stared around glumly.

The full moon began to rise and the dogs began to bay. The wind whistled incessantly through the skeletal trees. All the autumn leaves had fallen, leaving a haunting effect. Another dog howled at the moon.

That wasn’t right.

Jay shot straight to his feet. That last howl wasn’t an animal. It had to be human…reconsidering the nature of the town, he decided to just conclude that it wasn’t a dog. An unnatural bolt of lightning crackled. Jay jumped. A previously vacant swing now had an occupant…a very furry occupant.

The figure pumped the swing a few times and sprung off toward Jay. “I have you now, Vampire. We Werewolves will prevail! That is all you need to know!”

“Wha-?”

“Awoooo!” howled the Werewolf leader plunging a stake into Jay’s left armpit while pushing him over. The wolf then sprayed ketchup all over Jay. “Now you are dead! I will leave the cleaning up to you!” The werewolf ran away into the night.

“JAY! How dare you run out of the house and get your clothes dirty. You are coming home right now. No trick-or-treating for you this Halloween.”

Clues: Lines from my profile. “That is all the IRL stuff you need to know.”
“I’m cleaning up here just a little bit.”
Also, furry can refer to the occupant as well as my avatar.
Salsa at 6:19PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
When does the voting start and end?

Also Good luck to you all, May the best GM win.
RAGE!
jninjashadow at 7:56PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(online)
Niccea

Also, since we have all the players set up, lets rock this here election! Voting's open till Monday round 2am GMT. Begin your ass kiss- er campaigning.
Niccea at 8:08PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
Vote for Me, so PP can GM again sooner!

Mafia 6 was run by PP
Mafia 7 was run by me

Mafia 22 was run by me
Mafia 23 was run by PP

Mafia 31 was run by me
Mafia 32 was run by PP

(I'm excluding the fact that I ran Mafia 3 and PP run Mafias 11, 13, and 17)

But am I the only one that sees the pattern?

In all seriousness, I don't make bribes, I make promises.

I promise that you can expect the same quality of game that you have always received from me.
I promise that I will take requests for narrations within limits.
I promise timely narrations.
I promise an up to date memberlist and vote count.
I promise to be a fair GM.
And I promise that you will have fun.
Salsa at 9:09PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(offline)
Niccea

I promise that I will take requests for narrations within limits.

This worries me. What are those said limits. (and Bribery? Who?)
RAGE!
Product Placement at 11:36PM, Oct. 13, 2010
(online)
Peren
Salsa, your idea looked like it was already thought out well, and it is sort of halloween-themed. What's the difference if you let PP do it?
Oh, I've already ran a game like that so I won't be doing that now. I want another monster mash so I'm inclined to vote for Niccea or Salsa (possibly even the other two candidates).

Like I said, I ran the first Halloween themed game (albeit it was in July). It's this one. Rokulily then ran her own monster mash game last October. And here it is.

And while I'm plugging old mafia games, why not plug every single DD mafia game that has ever been run?
Niccea
Vote for Me, so PP can GM again sooner!
Interesting statistics… does this mean that if you win this election, I'm required to run the next time?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Salsa at 12:34AM, Oct. 14, 2010
(offline)
Peren

Ah well, you two just decide for yourself.

I, uh, kinda forgot to mention that I pretty much made that game up on the fly. I'm flattered that you think I made it up beforehand. If you want to see the game I've ran with the last few times you can just look at the last GM election. The only two problems with it are it needs a lot of players for it to work and it's untested. I like to introduce new concepts into the game. The first game I GM'd had a lynch switch, two serial killers that worked together, and three vigs/medics. This one, that I'm running with now, is a semi-hybrid of the recruiting games and the standard mafia game. Not all sides can recruit, but you do have the potential of having two townies turn bad guys. I've also included a role similar to what I have in the game concept I mentioned earlier. The Voodoo Man's powers are basically the same as the Black Marketeer's powers, can shelter a person in exchange for changing a vote, or action in the case of the Voodoo Man. I made it only one change at a time in order to keep it from breaking the game. Again, if your curious, just look at the last GM election. I would also REALLY love for someone like Roku, PP, Niccea, or Hakoshen to run one of the concepts I come up with. I'd have a lot of fun with some of the roles I come up with.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon