MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXVIII: Revenge of the Spanish Mongoose Venom
Call Me Tom at 2:42PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
I see It all now! How could I have been so blind!

You're ALL MAFIA AND OUT TO GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for any offence I cause.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
jninjashadow at 3:54PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
I don't know how to stop Same the Frank, but I do know how to stop JNinja..okay everybody, here's my plan!

free booze on a platter?
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Mettaur at 3:54PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
Call Me Tom

WRONGS! You are Old Man Jenkins!
jninjashadow
Mettaur
I don't know how to stop Same the Frank, but I do know how to stop JNinja..okay everybody, here's my plan!

free booze on a platter?

Yes, yes, soon we will round up all the chocolate mafia..my plan is working perfectly..Soon you will all be in my belly!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Asmun at 6:23PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
Call Me Tom

^^^ Paranoid. Kthxbai.
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
seventy2 at 7:26PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
oh yeah….

babby sitting.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Salsa at 7:28PM, Dec. 21, 2010
(offline)
Call Me Tom

That's the spirit!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:10AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Sorry about the lateness. Baby sitting took a lot longer than I thought.

Night One Narrative:

Darkness enveloped the mental Townston. Lights flickered and swirled through the sky. Staircases and roads changed where they lead. The town had a restless feeling to it and the landscape was moving to this feeling. A Kitty bumped into a stranger on his way to protect his patient.

The Kitty thought the stranger was rude. The Stranger didn't notice the cat he was to busy thinking about killing his target

A skinny man was exploring the town. He found it truly interesting how the cats that made up TFGM saw the town. Some Buildings glowed warmly. Some had a darkness around them. The skinny man was heading towards the glowing building to get a better look when he noticed a person heading toward them. He thought he recognized the person but there was a strange glow around the person. A deep dark red aura that resembled flames surrounded the Stranger. The Stranger started to pick up his pace heading straight for him. Before the Stranger got to close the Skinny figure bolted.

His heart was racing as he choose alleyways and side streets at random trying to shake the Stranger. But no matter what way he went the Stranger was right behind him. The aura had grown and it no longer resembled flames but was a raging inferno. “You made me mad with you dramatizing everything! AND CONGRATULATIONS ALL THIS RUNNING HAS JUST PISSED ME UP!” The Stranger shouted as it chased after the skinny man. The Stranger was now almost nearly an arm length away from his victim.

As they rounded a corner the Stranger smiled and slowed its pace to a walk. The Skinny man was already at the dead end looking for and failing to find a way to escape. “Beautiful,” the Stranger said as he grew closer to the skinny man. He pulled out a long knife. “Now I'm doing this cause you pissed me off. Its important for you to know this. Cause I care that you know how I feel, you see?” The figure said as he approached his victim.

The skinny man still had his back to the Stranger. He was shaking and making whimpering noises. “Now. Now. Don't go INGORING ME!” the Stranger shouted as he placed his hand on the skinny man's shoulder to turn him around and face his death. A quick movement and the Stranger dropped his knife and let out a scream as he clutched his hand where blood pored from a deep bite mark.

“I REFUSE TO DIE!” The skinny man said as he leaped at the Stranger knocking him down to the ground. He raised his arm high getting ready to strike. “IDIOT YOU DON”T EVEN HAVE A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND!“ the Stranger shouted as he tried to push the skinny man off him. The Skinny man looked at his hand, ”I don't do I? Will I guess these will just have to do," The figure said right before plunging his big teeth into the Stranger.

The fire that had been around the Stranger leaped from him onto the skinny man. The skinny man stopped dropped and roll giving the Stranger enough time to flee.

A strange figure moved through the shadows. He had his target in mind and he was ready to deal revenge for his comrade. Hatred ran though his veins as he stalked his victim. Suddenly,

The strange figure was dropped kicked through a nearby wall.

“What the HELL!” the figure barked as he got up from the ruble. He examined the room he found himself in. It had pictures of all the people in Townston “You are after my baby siblings aren't you?” A female voice said from the shadows of the room. “What?!!” The figure barked again looking around trying to place where the voice had come from.

“My darling baby sisters and brothers aren't fighters there lovers. They aren't suited for fighting, war, talking to strangers,or dealing with sharp objects,” the voice said in a loving voice. “Okay I have no idea whats going on anymore. Being in a cat has always been a dream of mine but this is just too weird. If you don't mind I think I'll just leave now,” the figure said as he started to walk to the whole in the wall.

A shadowy female leaped from the shadows grabbed the strange figure and slammed him into the ground. “I recommend you leave my siblings ALONE,” The female figure said. “F*CK YOUR SIBLINGS! AND F*CK YOU!” The strange furry figure shouted as he spat at the woman pinning him.

Asmun the Bully Dog just spat on the wrong person. Asmun was killed.

Elsewhere another Kitty was watching vigilantly over his patient. When all of a sudden,

Nothing happened

Roku was busy baking goodies to cheer everyone up. “Everyone has been through so much lately. They deserve something to relax them,” she said as she pulled out a tray of cookies from her oven. She placed them on the counter and went back to close the oven. When she turned back there was a big man standing at the counter eating the fresh cookies.

“Hey! What are you doing!” Roku shouted at the man. “Not much. Just planning to kill you and then take over the world. Hey do you have any milk? I could really use a drink to wash these down,” the man said.

“You can't kill me! I'm too cute and you can't take over the world that's not nice!” Roku said getting angry and even angry she was adorable. “Sorry Immune to cuteness,” the man said as he pulled out a gun and shot Roku in the leg. Screaming she fell to the ground.

“You think this is a game!?! You kill our leader and just think nothing will happen!? We were just going to be happy with killing you lot and taking control of the town. But now we want revenge! You have embarrassed the family. We will take out all the townies and take control of these cats and use them to abduct all the people in the world and bring them into this world! The cats will be a plague infecting every one with this venom!!!” The man monologued.

“Your INSANE!!!” Roku screamed as she tried to make her way to the door. She had to tell everyone want the mafia wanted. Had to warn them of who this mad man was. “And your dead,” the man said as he pointed his gun to the back of Roku's head.

Rokulilly the Egghead without the protection of her animal guards had died.

Night One is Over. Day Two has Begun!

Now accepting lynch votes.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Product Placement at 3:31AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Whoa. What's with all the spoiler tags?

Just so I understand the pacing, the first two spoiler tags covers a single kill attempt that failed for some reason, the next two spoiler tags covers the killing of Asmun, the fifth one covers an uneventful night for an adorable kitten (paramedic) and the sixth and the final one covers the death of roku, right?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:41AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Whoa. What's with all the spoiler tags?

Just so I understand the pacing, the first two spoiler tags covers a single kill attempt that failed for some reason, the next two spoiler tags covers the killing of Asmun, the fifth one covers an uneventful night for an adorable kitten (paramedic) and the sixth and the final one covers the death of roku, right?
I seem to recall other GMs having many spoiler tags :3

And correct.

Call Me Tom at 3:42AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
I say we Lynch anyone over 3ft!

…..ah C**p!
Product Placement at 4:03AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I seem to recall other GMs having many spoiler tags :3
Well… true, but I usually limit my spoiler tags to just a single one per attack. I find them to be an excellent framing device, when it comes to dividing my narrations up into separate attacks. Of course you'll find exceptions to the rule, if you go and search for them.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ayesinback at 5:56AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Oh - no cookies at Christmas time? *low blood sugar induced sadness* Bye, Roku.

OK - so we have:

skinny man who dramatizes and bites with big teeth.

stranger who wields a knife and has flames surrounding him

big sis on the prowl

I think stranger with flames is Hark cuz he's SO PISSED OFF

You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
seventy2 at 7:44AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
the mafia killed rokulily since she's the best clue solver that isn't mafia (product placement!!)

the other is the serial killer, and he tried to kill the vigilante….

hmmmm…
facara
ayesinback at 7:55AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
seventy2
the mafia killed rokulily since she's the best clue solver that isn't mafia (product placement!!

Product? that would be interesting, but I'm thinking 1337. He and his sociopathic unicorn.

@1337: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
seventy2 at 9:48AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
ayesinback
Product? that would be interesting, but I'm thinking 1337. He and his sociopathic unicorn.

@1337: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

i was just saying that product placement is an awesome clue solver, he's just with the mafia, i don't think he was the one to kill rokulily.
facara
Product Placement at 11:22AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)

Why is Seventy2 campaigning for my head, labeling me as a good… no… awesome cluesolver? Not only is he trying to get me lynched, he's also trying to get the mafia to pay attention to me.

I'd say it's high time to lynch seventy2 on the grounds that he's campaigning to have me killed for no apparent reason.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
jninjashadow at 11:51AM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Surprisingly, Product raises a fine point. No clues really frame him of anything, yet seventy2 has him under fire. Also, that narration was too long and I am somewhat bamboozled by who did what precisely…
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
seventy2 at 12:02PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
i was actually going to vote for jninjashadow for no particular reason, but if you want war PP, there's no need for it.
facara
Asmun at 12:10PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
Really? Dead on night one again? *Sigh* Well, have fun with another game without me, guys…
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:23PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
@jim carrey: The question isn't what have I done but what haven't I done? :)

But I will agree that I'm not certain Product is mafia.
But I don't know…he does have a suspicious hat.

O_o?

AND ARE YOU TOO A HATER OF THE UNI?!!!

CURSORS ON YOU!!!!

Follow the Link.

I think that the whole cat stuff is not only leading to Asmun but is also a set of clues from the first murder but that doesn't matter right now-they took care of a mafia guy so it's good for now.
In the second murder I think that the thing about milk and “mad man” are both clues.

As usual I don't solve, I just state. :)

EDIT:
I may know who the first killer is. I don't want to reveal it unless they strike again. But it might be someone you might not expect to have taken out a mafia man. Someone who tends to get the butt of the joke.
Or at least it might be.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Product Placement at 12:46PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
seventy2
i was actually going to vote for jninjashadow for no particular reason, but if you want war PP, there's no need for it.
Well, I didn't want any war to begin with. It's just that you've been calling me a mobster since day one and still maintain that claim, even though nothing solid has appeared that would implicate me on being one.

All this unwanted attention is sure to be the end of me and if I'm going down, you're going down with me.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 12:54PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
to l33t: the hat is there for a reason. he is no unicorn hater- he IS a unicorn. wellll wereunicorn. see what happens when you want to go arounds stealing baked goods during a fullmoon with unicorns about

not that you guys all aren't stealing a stray cookie or dozens.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:57PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
rokulily
to l33t: the hat is there for a reason. he is no unicorn hater- he IS a unicorn. wellll wereunicorn. see what happens when you want to go arounds stealing baked goods during a fullmoon with unicorns about

not that you guys all aren't stealing a stray cookie or dozens.

Roku I probably showed up later and ate ALL of the cookies.

Don't worry, I'll make sure no one else gets them. ;)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:57PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Votes have been updated.

Call Me Tom at 2:18PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
Lession To me I know the truth!

1337 Master Faked THE MOON LANDING!!!!!
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:02PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
I did too. :)

Unless my name isn't Tom Hanks that is!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:16PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Votes have been updated.

I Am The 1337 Master at 4:01PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(offline)
TFGM
DAY TWO LYNCH VOTE

1337(3) In lead
ayesinback
Seventy2
Salsa

Seventy2(1)
This is sick and wrong.

You'll kill the magic!!!

…always I wanna be with you…
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:15PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
45 minutes left to vote.

Product Placement at 5:51PM, Dec. 22, 2010
(online)
Lynch votes
1337(3) In lead
Heh… Can't help but appreciate the irony in that.

…but then again, I've always been a sucker for bad puns.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon