MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia- Battle of the Gods!
GarBonzo Bean at 5:47PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
My game is Greek Mythology themed!
Have you ever wanted to feel….
Godlike?
Here is your chance!
In my game I will have no townies, epic narrations, new roles, and a never before seen storyline! I don’t see a reason NOT to vote for this game!

Mafia- Battle of the Olympians!

It was just a normal day on Mt. Olympus, the muses were having a concert, Ares was planning war strategies, and Athena was reading up on philosophy. But Zeus was bored; there had been no air disasters for quite some time. He decided to shake thinks up a little; a thunder storm would be interesting enough. But one of his lightning bolts hit the gates of tartarus, and freed the titans with only one thing in mind: revenge. An all out war was started, the Olympians VS. the Titans.

How to play- Every day cycle everyone votes for who they want to be lynched. Every night cycle you use your ability.

The Rules:
1. All actions will have to be PQed to me to be counted as valid.
2. If you’re dead, you’re dead. You can still post, but don’t help any players with clues or give out any information to living players.
3. If I send you a PQ, don’t quote it on the forum, you can tell other people the results, but no quoting.
4. Each day and night takes 24 hours. Each ends at 12 am, to make it easier, I’m using GMT time. (I don’t go by it but I will try my best to have narrations on time. If you want to know the time for where you’re at, go to google and type in “GMT time”)
5. All actions are first come first serve. If you send a kill for someone after they sent one for you, you’re dead. I will tell you if your kill was wasted.
6. If you are under 13 then you must post your E mail address on the actual forum so that people will be able to contact you.
7. If you are annoying other people in the game, I will give you a warning. If you don’t stop whining, then I will take you out of the game. This has only ever happened once (humorman) and I don’t want to have it happen again.
8. If you are inactive for two nights, no posts or actions at all, then I will PQ you, I need to see if you are just playing it cool or blowing us off. If you don’t respond I will take you out of the game.
9. At the end of the day and night I will include a narration. At the end of the night the narration will have clues. The clues won’t be too easy or too hard; they will be based on avatars, profiles, sigs, titles, and will only be based on the first page of the comic if it is in their signature. I will tell you if there are no clues in a narration.

There will be no campaign, but I will randomly announce during the game if there will be a double lynch.
The Olympians-

Zeus- He came prepared to battle; Zeus has a stash of lightning bolts that he uses once per night to kill any suspected of being titans. (clue is left)

Poseidon- With the power of his trident, Poseidon also has the ability to kill once per night (clue is left)
Hermes- Being the official messenger of the gods, Hermes has found out the role of another Olympian. You can completely trust this person.

Apollo- The god of prophecy knows what will happen in the future and is able to protect someone during the night stage. (But if the people attacking outnumber the people being protected, then the target will die)

Ares- The war god is well equipped with weapons and will kill the first person who dares attack him. (clue is left)

Hephaestus- *New role* after Hephaestus built Hades throne, Hades lent him his helm of invisibility. For one night of his choice Hephaestus will be completely un-killable.

Now here is the deal with the girl Olympians, the majority of mafia members are boys, so if you get a girl role then I will let you pick a hero (Hercules, Perseus, ect.) to be instead, you will still get the same abilities, but a different character to play.

Hera- *New role* Being the queen of Olympus, Hera has decided she will share the roles of the Olympians. Every night Hera will randomly be assigned an ability another player has. For example, I will PQ her saying she has the powers of Artemis that night. But I won’t tell her who that person is.

Hestia- *New role* The goddess of the hearth has a say in who gets killed, twice during the game, Hestia will be given an night action that she can vote on. For example, I will PQ Hestia saying that Zeus is planning on killing ParkerFarker or somebody. If she thinks he is a Titan, she will vote yes, if she wants to keep Parker alive, then she will vote no and she can send in a replacement kill instead of Parker. But the clues will still point to Zeus. I would notify Zeus that this has happened. Athena- The goddess of wisdom can ask me if a someone was killed by a specific person, how many Titans voted to lynch a specific person, or you can ask what role a specific person has (this one’s only usable twice) you can ask one question per day and night cycle.

Titan Roles (the Titans all know the other Titans)

Kronos- Kronos has two abilities; he can disable a person’s ability for a complete day and night cycle. If he tries this on Ares, he will die. He can also kill once a night (clue is left).

Hyperion- The sun titan, Hyperion will plant bombs of fire on anyone he wishes. During the night stage he can either plant or activate a bomb (clue is left if activated). All bombs activate when he dies.
Oceanus- The titan of the sea will temporarily flood Mt. Olympus during one day cycle. During that time he will have canceled the lynch (or lynches) of the day.

Atlas- Atlas can thrust the sky on someone, which will instantly crush them, once per night. (clue is left)

Oceanus- The titan of the sea will temporarily flood Mt. Olympus during one day cycle. During that time he will have canceled the lynch (or lynches) of the day.

Serial killers

The win condition is to kill everyone

Cyclopes- the Cyclopes has the choice between killing during the day or night cycle. If it would benefit him better to kill during the day, he can. However, the following night he will not be able to kill anyone. I will constantly PQ the Cyclopes to avoid any confusion.

Medusa- Medusa has the choice between killing during the night or turning someone to stone. The person that is turned to stone will be unable to vote in the election the next day. Then, during the night cycle, they will no longer be stone but the night action they use will only have a 50% chance of working until the end of the game.

Kronos checked his watch. It had been nearly three thousand years since he and his fellow Titans had been imprisoned. Tartarus was not the ideal place to spend three thousand years; it was a pit, literally, the deepest darkest pit in the entire underworld. Kronos spend day after day plotting escape strategies and thinking of ways he would make the Olympians pay. He hungered for revenge, but that hunger looked as if it would go unfulfilled. Kronos covered his ears, blocking out the sound of the storm outside that reminded him of his no-good son Zeus. Then, a stray lightning bolt pierced the gate Tartarus, and it was melted on contact. Kronos sprinted to the door to confirm his hope, they were free. It looked as if he might take his revenge sooner than he thought. He led the Titans out of the pit, and made his way to Mount Olympus, it was time for a little family reunion.

1. gullas (the impaler)
2. seventy2
3. TheFlyingGreenMonkey (the Everlasting Pardoner and Bringer of Bloodbaths)
4. Randomdudeperson
5. Rokulily (the Minister of Cuteness)
6. I Am The 1337 Master
7. Same
8. Anthony Mercer (the Emotional Lurker)
9. Product Placement (the game master)
10. Salsa (the Luckless)
11. Weasilish
12. Harkovast (the Patron Saint of finger pointing)
13. Niccea (the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records)
14. SwaggTastic
15. Killerbob
(links on the names will appear shortly)

Gods that are dead-
Gullas (hera)
Harkovast (Athena)

Titans that are dead-
Product (oceanus)
Killerbob (atlas)
Roku (hyperion)
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Niccea at 6:00PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
First Post! Ha! I beat all of you!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
KillerBob at 6:02PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
First Post! Ha! I beat all of you!
Secound post!
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
harkovast at 6:03PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
First post by a Titan!
Hahah! Best all you other Titans!

I am such a Titan, people say I am Titanic…well actually they just say my efforts on mafia usually go the same way as The Titanic….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
same at 6:04PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Morph roast!

Forget mafia. This is now the number your post game from the look of it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Niccea at 6:13PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
same
Morph roast!

Forget mafia. This is now the number your post game from the look of it.
We like to posture.
harkovast at 6:15PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Same you have just made a powerful Titan enemy!
Just wait till I use my deadly night action on you!

same at 6:21PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
harkovast
Same you have just made a powerful Titan enemy!
Just wait till I use my deadly night action on you!

Not like morph roast?
and
I thought you werent supposed to let anyone know who you were?
Niccea at 6:23PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
I would say that Hark is a liar is just pretending to screw with your head. But sometimes he is telling the truth. It is easy just to kill him early and get it over with.
same at 6:27PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Niccea
I would say that Hark is a liar is just pretending to screw with your head. But sometimes he is telling the truth. It is easy just to kill him early and get it over with.

harkovast
Lets play pretend… or am i?!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:36PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Niccea
GASP! You never kill Hark. You never lynch Hark. The way to get rid of him is to not believe in him :D

Just like when you want him back you have to clap your hands XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
same at 6:53PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Niccea
GASP! You never kill Hark. You never lynch Hark. The way to get rid of him is to not believe in him :D

Just like when you want him back you have to clap your hands XD

Is this gonna be one of those occasions where soeone doesnt get killed because of popularity or because theyre nice to them? God. Its like playing halo with my girlfriend all over again. She just wanted to drive the shiney jeep.
Product Placement at 7:21PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Ok, let me get this straight. There's no election today so nothing's gonna happen now, right?

We don't have a leader (although technically Zeus is our leader, but we don't know who it is) so there's no one to rally behind. There are no bodyguards unless Apollo wishes to perma-protect someone so there's no incentive for anyone publicly organize things.

I guess the best role to have right now is Hermes and Athena. They at least can spot people who they can trust.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Salsa at 9:36PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
@ PP: pretty much.

@TFGM: No you take his tea and crumpets and replace it with sweet tea and buttermilk biscuits. XD
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 11:42PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
What we need is for Hermes to tell us the role of the person he knows of that is innocent. Then, we need Athena to tell confirm if the person who claims to be Hermes, is in fact Hermes. Then, we'll work from there in trying to get all of the Olympians together, therefore, cutting back on casualties.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
gullas at 12:44AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
OR we could always use some die rolls!

What? Don't look at me, that way? I know that you've wanted to do that too XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:45AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
Well I'm a god. I'm not willing to tell which considering there are 6 evil doers out of 15 players. Here is a pic to prove myself.

gullas at 1:01AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
I don't know about you, but that pic smells awfully like a Titan…

or it could be the smell of Hark's avatar >_>
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:35AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
gullas

You know your right. I forgot the laurel leafs. No respectable god would go without it! Bad TFGM BAD! *Bangs head into a wall over and over agian*

gullas at 3:11AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
gullas

You know your right. I forgot the laurel leafs. No respectable god would go without it! Bad TFGM BAD! *Bangs head into a wall over and over agian*

Hey, if you do that long enough, eventually we won't have to lynch/kill you :Þ
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:27AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
gullas
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
gullas

Hey, if you do that long enough, eventually we won't have to lynch/kill you :Þ
Pssh I'm sure one titans or monsters will come after me sooner rather than later. I might not see them but I'm sure they are there stalking me .> <.<

harkovast at 6:58AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
Same what the hell is “morph roast”?
Can I eat it, like pork roast?

And yes, I am far too popular to kill.
And also far too pretty.
Just look at that avatar!
That is one pretty kitty!

Same get read for pain! (Oooh that sort of rythmes if you say it outloud!)

Niccea you are also on my hit list! Implying everyone should get rid of me early? Heresy! But I am too powerful for you to stop! You dont scare me!

TFGM- Whoa! Okay, you do scare me! You guys better not stop believing in me!
One time everyone on here ignored me so I would go away….I ceased to exist for a week!
I am fueled by wishful thinking and over enthusiasm!

Niccea at 8:57AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
^.^ Oh Hark, you know I love you like a crazy uncle. I just want to see if the world will really end if you get lynched on the first day. You can't blame me. Curiosity kills the cat.
harkovast at 9:37AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
AND I'M THE CAT!!! ARGH!!!!

Weasilish at 9:59AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
(…is lost)

I joined up thinking this was sorta like irl Mafia. Now I know it's definitely ten times more awesome, but I'm so confused. o0

Do we post who we are? Is that smart? Or not?

Alchemist. Lover of comics.

Tea drinker. <3
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Randomdudeperson at 11:13AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
Weasilish
(…is lost)

I joined up thinking this was sorta like irl Mafia. Now I know it's definitely ten times more awesome, but I'm so confused. o0

It depends on your role. This is quite the strategy game. This is also a spin off of the regular mafia. We tend to do that an awful lot. lol

Niccea
^.^ Oh Hark, you know I love you like a crazy uncle.

I beleive we ALL feel that way! lol

Niccea
I just want to see if the world will really end if you get lynched on the first day. You can't blame me. Curiosity kills the cat.

^^ I want to see this now. Nice play on words too! lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Niccea at 11:26AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
Weasilish
(…is lost)

At least we don't take advantage. But yes it is a spin-off of the party game. But there is a lot more behind the scenes action than would be allowed. It allows for better strategy than random guess.
Weasilish at 11:27AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
Thanks random. I'm sure I'll pick more of it up as we go along. ^^
Alchemist. Lover of comics.

Tea drinker. <3
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Anthony Mercer at 11:37AM, Jan. 13, 2010
(online)
OK, I'd just like to tell everyone I am an Olympian, although like TFGM I'm not gonna be specific.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Salsa at 12:44PM, Jan. 13, 2010
(offline)
As long as hark doesn't go poking his head in my Greek Phyre ™ factory, he's good.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon