Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Main Page Design
Author_Ninja at 11:12PM, Dec. 4, 2007
(online)
This question is more about editing the main page rather than the comic itself. I have several questions

1) How do I change the background?

2) How do I add buttons? Buttons to gallery, cast pages, links etc?

3) Once I have pages like that, how do I set up the cast pages and galleries and whatnot?

I like this community a lot, but these are the basics to making a good comic site.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Darth Mongoose at 4:57AM, Dec. 5, 2007
(online)
This is in the wrong section, you should go over to ‘coding help and templates’. To add stuff, you'll need to either know or learn html. The easiest way to do it would be to find my thread in the coding section ‘a very simple template’ and use that in the ‘custom html’ box on the edit page section, then use a little html knowledge to add buttons. You can upload webpage (html) and image files to Drunkduck in the ‘files’ section when editing your comic, so making a page shouldn't be a chore if you know basic html coding.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
CharleyHorse at 4:59AM, Dec. 5, 2007
(offline)
You put up your questions in the wrong forum, Author_Ninja. You need to look nine and ten forum categories below this Tips and Tricks forum category, because this forum is mostly about how to make your art work look a little better and other things along those lines.

The two forums you are actually looking for are called and . Those two forums specialize in answering exactly the questions that you just raised and you will actually find a sticky or two at the beginning of those two forums that probably have exactly the answers to most of the questions that you are asking.

Good luck!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved