Random Discussion

Man killed wife because of Facebook
subcultured at 2:25PM, Nov. 2, 2008
(online)
no one ever gets killed cause of myspace…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7676285.stm
Someone
Wayne Forrester, 34, told police he was devastated that his wife Emma, also 34, had changed her online profile to “single” days after he had moved out.

Forrester, an HGV driver, was drunk and high on cocaine when he attacked the mother of two in the early hours as she slept.

The day before the murder, he called her parents and complained about his wife's Facebook entry which he said “made her look like a fool”, the court heard.

In a statement to police Forrester said: “Emma and I had just split up. She forced me out.

”She then posted messages on an internet website telling everyone she had left me and was looking to meet other men.
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
NickGuy at 3:00PM, Nov. 2, 2008
(online)
old.

but yeah this is retarded. but then again, not so much. i had an ex who would flip the fuck out if i added anyone to my friends list that was a girl, AND she went crazy because she found flirtatious messages i had sent to another one of my exes…and this occurred 2 years before i met her.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
ozoneocean at 6:30PM, Nov. 2, 2008
(online)
He didn't kill her over Facebook. He killed her because he's a fucking idiot. Fucking idiots will use any excuse. If it wasn't Facebook it would have been that she left the lights on too late so it looked like she was waiting for a lover or some dumb rubbish like that.
Jebus, people like that need to be excised from the gene-pool for the good of us all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
spiritmonkey at 1:57AM, Nov. 3, 2008
(offline)
Someone
Forrester, an HGV driver, was drunk and high on cocaine when he attacked the mother of two in the early hours as she slept.

Seems like the story ought to be "Man killed wife because of drugs and alcohol"
Facebook has almost no relevance to the fact that this guy was, as ozone so accurately put it:
ozoneocean
a fucking idiot
Timmy And the Bleach

There are many things in this world that are uncertain
I'd say I'm one of them
But I'm not sure
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved