Comic Talk and General Discussion *

martial arts
seedyk at 10:20PM, Sept. 8, 2008
(online)
I noticed that white kids, well, even American kids, that learn a martial art to either “defend themselves” or look like their favorite movie/anime/video game character (face it nerd, that's why you did it), are overwhelmingly bad and overconfident in the art they chose. Do you really think you can obtain a Black… or even Blue Belt in Tae Qwan Do in less than 20 years? No, you fucking can't.
I honestly am not that great at fighting, and I spent 8 years in the military, yet I have DESTROYED Black Belts at various studies of the Eastern Arts. What I know is that most of your “Sensies” are just assholes who could'nt finish college but could make up a quality Kata that made them look like Ho Chi Min Kings.
Not to put down the people who have put years of their lives into studying Martial Arts, but relying on what some D-Bag that looks kinda Asian teaches you and ignoring the fact that any asshole can read what a telegraph is and knock you stupid because they realize you are looking too deep into them beating your ass is why you have to learn Martial Arts.
Um, honestly, I am kinda drunk, but the way you are going to truly learn to fight is to fight. Get in a fight with someone who doesn't like you, get your ass kicked (or don't) and study what happened. A martial art means something that happens during war. You standing up for yourself isn't war. A martial art is something people during the feudal era had to live. Fights now a days involve either a gun or you knowing how to knock someone out in 15 seconds or less. So save your goddamn money and stop being a pussy and cold cock the dude that makes fun of you. Because Martial Art is an ancient term but “punching the shit out of” will never die.
Oh, and if you don't know what cold cock means, you deserve to get your ass kicked.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Sea_Cow at 10:20AM, Sept. 9, 2008
(offline)
I'm a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do. I don't know what type of Tae Kwon Do it is, okay? Just, y'know, Taekwondo! I'm part of the “World Taekwondo Federation”(WTF), and getting to blue belt took me a year or two. It's pretty easy, and sometimes we spar. I'm not very close to testing yet, but I'm more mature than most of the bothers in my class, since, as Seedy K said, a large portion of the students are kids who want to look like their favorite cartoon character.

Seedyk, when you say “cold cock”, I assume you mean the one that doesn't happen during sex.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
seedyk at 1:04PM, Sept. 9, 2008
(online)
Sea_Cow
Seedyk, when you say “cold cock”, I assume you mean the one that doesn't happen during sex.

Hey, if you can pull that move off in a fight, nobody would ever touch you, lol.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Sea_Cow at 1:27PM, Sept. 9, 2008
(offline)
seedyk
Sea_Cow

Hey, if you can pull that move off in a fight, nobody would ever touch you, lol.

No shit!
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
Ozoneocean at 5:45AM, Sept. 10, 2008
(online)
seedyk
Sea_Cow
During sex either -_-
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon