Networking & Community Projects*

MASS ARTISTS PROJECT (WITH MASS BENEFITS IS WILLING TO PAY AS WELL)
Master Sovereighn at 9:14AM, March 20, 2007
(offline)
Well I had to re-do this to better know my possition. But once again I will keep it short and simple. I am doing a very large project that involves all who come and enter to recive money! NICE RIGHT!
But that money that you wish and want to recive will soley depend upon you and your skill. I can assure you now not all, and possibly manny will not make it in, this is no kiddy game were dealing with only seriousely skiled people will qualify for this.
Here is what I am looking for
COLORISTS especialy,
ARTISTS,
BUBLISTS,
WRITERS,
PEOPLE WHO MIGHT NOT BE GOOD AT ART BUT HAVE AWSOME IMAGINATION, VICE VERSA OF THAT I realy want to have colabs with all together (thoough its optional) so one may help the other. I'm doing this more so for you all rather than myself. Now as i've said before I am curently working on other things so for a quicker response and better info on whats going on please send me an e mail: Animangamerica@hotmail.com

NUMBER OF COL:

NUMBER OF ART:

NUMBER OF WRT:

NUMBER OF GIP:

NUMBER OF BUB:

(EDITED)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
subcultured at 9:25AM, March 20, 2007
(online)
i don't know if you're gonna get a lot of emails…

you might want to be more specific on the details or maybe post a link of things you have done in the past to give you more credability
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
Generic Human at 9:54AM, March 20, 2007
(online)
well, I don't think my art is up to calibur, but I might can't say I'd mind colouring, depending on details.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
skoolmunkee at 10:07AM, March 20, 2007
(offline)
Yes, more credibility please. I'm sorry but your post sounds like you just came in here to mine whatever free talent you can find for your own secretive purposes.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
reconjsh at 10:11AM, March 20, 2007
(online)
Well, I'd have apprehension towards any project coordinator's or promoter's message if he/she doesn't take the time to put together complete sentences and frequently misspells words.

That being said… you really should post more details.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
Master Sovereighn at 12:53PM, March 25, 2007
(offline)
i edited the top
pillinjer at 4:05AM, March 26, 2007
(offline)
what sort of comics are you looking for? Different artists and writers work better for different styles.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Master Sovereighn at 7:35AM, March 26, 2007
(offline)
honestly i am taking in all types of artissts and their styles, i dont want to base this around just one ya know, there are some people who like veriety like my self. any way, to keep it simple any kind so long as its good work, i cant truly explain whats good or bad work unless i get examples ya know
Generic Human at 1:32PM, March 26, 2007
(online)
What credibility do you have? You didn't put that up there. And about ze cash. How much, how often, so on and so forth. What other things are you working on? You're being very vague, and that's not a good thing. People aren't going to respond unless they have details and credentails.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
Master Sovereighn at 4:54PM, March 26, 2007
(offline)
Generic Human
What credibility do you have? You didn't put that up there. And about ze cash. How much, how often, so on and so forth. What other things are you working on? You're being very vague, and that's not a good thing. People aren't going to respond unless they have details and credentails.

As for credibility i can only show you the temporary web site i am working on, unfortunatly i cannot place my bussiness plan on here do to the fact that someone might decide to be a compleat douch bag and stael it. Once again will ask you all to e-mail me because i am more likely to answer any questions there. I've chosen to only open the door and give you all a brif overveiw of what i want to do because, you are not the only people i have talked to and i have come to find i have recived the same problem each time, Everyone has trouble beliving me, no one trusts me on being truthful and i'm not blaming them but i wonder why they would think i would. Building and managing a website is hard, do you think i would go that far for a scam somone.
the reason for the lack of info is its very vast and to waist my time placeing it here where no one will belive me seems pointless and a waist of time if i only get 2 or 3 prople, i have only made this as a means to talk to everyone all at once but i think i will create a mini forum to do that. (aka anouther site) any way i will give you guys the same thing i wrote to anouther group who didnt belive me

Ohhhh god why is this so hard to do? Do you people really think I would do such a stupid thing as steal your work, (I'm an artists myself I know how that feels) think about it most of your work is on here correct. If I was to steal this from you, all you would need to do is say that you have it on smack jeeves, because of the date differences (meaning you had it here on smack before I actually say I made it would prove it is yours) only a dumb ass would do that don’t you think.

I’ve asked you to mail me through my e-mail for a reason, has any beside a couple of you even bothered to do that. For me it’s like this, there are other things that are needed to be done than to take the time and place all the info in this on spot (and it's a damn lot trust me). As well if you don’t trust me then why should I bother to waist my time placing info here? you are not the first group I’ve tried and the same thing has happed, I will only give a brief overview of whets going on, it's now your choice (not to be cliché but) to see how far the rabbit hole goes. Think about it do you think I would have taken the time to create an account here, make a website for the project itself, and be building one from scratch? I’ve also told you that I am not on here as often as you might possibly like, and this project is time consuming, placing info here is not as important as working on the actual site I’m using. I am usually answering questions on my e-mail to many people hence why for more info I told you to go there. I'm on that more so than this. That’s not even counting the comic I myself need to be working on.

I know none of you truly know me and I know because of my lack of spelling and grammar you deter from me but I am asking you ONCE, just ONCE please disregard things that you don’t like and trust me I am not the type of person you think I am, I hate being jipped and lied to more than you know. I only started this thing solely to help artists like ourselves, who don’t want to deal with such Crap as getting your work stolen (Pardon my language)

And to the other person about the whole thing with another place to go to for the artist of high caliber, you'd be surprised how CRAPPY the contracts are. Tokyo Pop I had a friend who was going to sign with them. (Tell me something cuz I am sure it applies for most of us, when someone tells you to draw and have it done by a certain time, do you ever feel in the mood and or WANT to?) If so that’s basically what Tokeyopops contracts are like. So I ask once again, E-mail me and you will receive the info you need and want, as well if you decide to join bring a friend along ya know. The more we have the better success there will be. I swear to you all on the bible, my life and my future ancestors, that if I am lying may god forsake them all and banish them permanently to hell, I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart, hell I even have a whole plan outlined and made on what its going to cost and what’s needed. I will not cheat you!

So if any of you have changed your mind and want to give me the chance I feel I deserve please e-mail me if you have any questions. Thank you I think that I will probably more than likely consider this dead if none of you have decided to join if not, we will continue to use this as a large meeting place where I can talk with all of you at once. (The reason why I even made this)
-Iean Morgan A.K.A. Master Sovereign.
(a priviouse letter i wrote to anouther group)
reconjsh at 8:02PM, March 26, 2007
(online)
Well, since you feel relegated to berate the very commiunity of which you're trying to elicit aid and supposedly embrace as peers - and not only here but in another place of which you copied your last post - I speculate you will find it difficult to get any serious responses in this thread; just as I'd speculate that you found it difficult elsewhere.

Also, given your admittedly poor use of the english language and the conspicuous lack of details, despite your perfectly justified desire to keep them away from potential thieves, I'm inclined to pass on this proposition.

Good luck with your project. If there were more details posted here and perhaps a bit more courtesy, I may be persuaded to help… but this does not seem to be in our foreseeable future.

And on a side note: thieves have gone to much, much greater lengths to steal the efforts of others.

~Jerome~
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
Master Sovereighn at 4:15PM, March 27, 2007
(offline)
reconjsh
Well, since you feel relegated to berate the very commiunity of which you're trying to elicit aid and supposedly embrace as peers - and not only here but in another place of which you copied your last post - I speculate you will find it difficult to get any serious responses in this thread; just as I'd speculate that you found it difficult elsewhere.

Also, given your admittedly poor use of the english language and the conspicuous lack of details, despite your perfectly justified desire to keep them away from potential thieves, I'm inclined to pass on this proposition.

Good luck with your project. If there were more details posted here and perhaps a bit more courtesy, I may be persuaded to help… but this does not seem to be in our foreseeable future.

And on a side note: thieves have gone to much, much greater lengths to steal the efforts of others.

~Jerome~

so be it if no one wishes to join me then i will no longer post here, you may concider this a dead forum
skoolmunkee at 5:41AM, March 28, 2007
(offline)
Oh please, don't get all upset because no one automatically trusts you and lines up to work on your dodgy projects.

The point is, other people's time and skill is worth money. You need to be able to offer them something which they feel compensates for the time and skill they are spending on you. If you can't be bothered to make a solid case for yourself, you're telling them that they, and your project, aren't worth that investment from you. You want something from them, you are the one in need. You need to show people that it's worth it to them to give you what you want. As someone pointed out, even your typing habits work against you here. You can't even take the time to spell check them to ensure a coherent post - if it isn't worth your time to try and look at least slightly professional and earn a few people on your side, then what possibly could be worth your time?

Trust is earned. You have no reason to expect anyone to trust you. A person has every reason not to trust a stranger. Only fools would trust someone on the internet who didn't provide the details, credibility, and compensation to make them trustworthy. Good luck finding people to work on your project, since you've said you're not going to come back to this thread I'm going to go ahead and lock it.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon