Media Megaforum

Meet the Spartans - Yay or Nay for going to see it?
isukun at 7:13PM, Jan. 29, 2008
(online)
I a reminded of that episode of the Critic. “If the movie stinks, just don't go.” For the love of God people, stop giving Hollywood money for this crap. They won't learn if we keep paying them for shit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:04PM
mlai at 8:44PM, Jan. 29, 2008
(online)
Even tho I paid for MtS, I was actually paying to see Untraceable (which was marginally better). Unfortunately my $8 will be tallied towards MtS.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
ozoneocean at 6:05PM, Dec. 28, 2008
(online)
WAKE THE DEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDD!

Yeah, this is one of the pirate DVDs my sister got for me for Christmas in Singapore. Normally I wouldn't even watch this if it came on TV and I was stuck in a room with nothing else to do (And I still watched TV…). But gifts are different.

Watched it while I was drawing. The dance scene was good. Really decent.
Apart from that it was just dull. I laughed in one scene where the fat guy jumped too high and smacked into the rocks, that was nice old fashioned Buster Keaton/bugs Bunny type humour.

Perhaps the film's one worthwhile feature is that is tells you what happened in that stupid film 300 in a nice broad Mad Magazine type way.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
mlai at 1:49AM, Dec. 30, 2008
(online)
I actually just had a dream last night where I had a Gladiator-type duel to the death with Kevin Sorbo.

At first he came at me with his bare hands and just deflected the blows from my short sword with his metal bracers. Then he fetched a longsword and I knew better than to fight that with a short sword, so I ran into a curvy stairwell where his height and reach wouldn't be an advantage.

I ended the dream disembowling him and then stabbing him again for good measure. Oh man, I felt the sensation of slicing thru his flesh and guts… the dream was so vivid.

FYI, I really like Sorbo and that Hercules TV show.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
lefarce at 8:58PM, Jan. 3, 2009
(online)
Meet the Spartans is the worst movie ever. I swear to God, if you paid to see it, if you even WANTED to see it for any other reason than morbid curiosity, you're the worst kind of person and I hope you get cancer.

F-, burn this piece of trash

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved