Media Megaforum

Mega Snake
Glarg at 9:57AM, Aug. 26, 2007
(offline)
Well last night they aired the scifi original movie, Mega Snake. Now I gotta tell you when they said Feedback (The winner of Who wants to be a superhero) would be in it I thought they were going to have some retarded scene where he comes in, saves the day, ruins a good plot line…

Jesus I was wrong, He plays a small part and doesn't even have superpowers in it. Also this movie does what movies before don't have the balls to do, In most movies when an animal dies they bring it back for some retarted reason. In this movie the Mega-snake eats a kitten, A dog, alot of chickens, goats, little kids, old people, ect.! This is by far one of the most awesome movies scifi actually made, I mean don't get me wrong when it shows the snake it's sort of a horribly computerized graphic creature that doesn't blend into the background, but it has improved alot since “Basilisk”.

Who else saw this last night? What'd you think of the plot line.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Cthulhu at 1:56PM, Aug. 26, 2007
(online)
Feedback fail'd pretty dang hard.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:57AM
mlai at 4:19PM, Aug. 26, 2007
(online)
There are ppl who actually watch SciFi monster movies???

Did aliens strap you to the couch and staple your eyelids open or something?

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:05PM
Glarg at 4:34PM, Aug. 26, 2007
(offline)
mlai

Actually it was fairly decent. Only things that could have made it better were to improve the graphics on the CG snake alittle and a bowl of popcorn. Other then that it seemed like it might have actually done well in the movie box office.

Cthulhu
Feedback fail'd pretty dang hard.
Yeah, but I think they made a good choice not to give him super powers or the movie would end retardedly.
“DURF DURF FEEDBACK HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!”

snake gets sizzled into electric snake

“FEEDBACK SAVES THE DAY! DURF DURF”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
marine at 6:18PM, Aug. 27, 2007
(offline)
I've seen scenes from some of the Sci Fi original movies, a lot of them are crazy violent. My favorite was The Screaming Brain or maybe Puppet Master Vs Demonic Toys. I liked those two.

Most of them are crappy monster of the week Roger Corman influenced schlockfests. How can you not love stuff like Mega Snake? Python? Boa? Boa Vs Python? or the many many sequels in between! Stuff like Gargoyle, Sabertooth, or any number of other “monster name” movies.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
maritalbliss at 2:03AM, Aug. 28, 2007
(online)
mlai

Hells yeah! They hold a certain charm that we equate to our youth and “B” rated sci-fi (Help me! Help me!) from the past. It's like cheesy horror of the Joe Bob Briggs variety. It may not be your cup of tea…But, for some of us it's a hootinanny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Inkmonkey at 12:24PM, Aug. 28, 2007
(online)
I feel kind of sorry for Feedback. I'd seen him on WWTBASH, and he's pretty much a man-child. I can easily see him crying when he realized they weren't making a movie about him, he was just going to show up in another movie for 8 seconds and throw a lightbulb at a pretend snake.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
maritalbliss at 12:13PM, Aug. 29, 2007
(online)
Yeah, I couldn't really see that Baby Huey carryin' a flick. I think they should wait for a couple of seasons…Get like five “Heroes” let some standout participants be the “villians” and just make it an hour and forty minute explosion. I'd watch it if they replayed it a bunch so you had no choice no to catch it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
marine at 5:13AM, Aug. 31, 2007
(offline)
I've considered showing up as Rape Man, but honestly, if I'm going to meet Stan Lee, I'd rather do it in a professional medium, not something as lame as the super hero reality show.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved