Random Discussion

Most insane video game i've ever heard of
bongotezz at 8:13PM, July 22, 2009
(offline)
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/52921.html

It's called plumbers dont wear ties and it's from the 3DO

Sorry i didn't embed it. it didn't appear to work.

warning NSFW.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
subcultured at 8:38PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
lol
best game ever!

Someone
TAKE YOUR GODDAMN CLOTHES OFF!!
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Dark Pascual at 8:52PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
One thing that I wonder is who the hell funded that…

It's not like these days when everybody could code a simple date-sim in flash and just post it on Internet…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
lastcall at 4:35AM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
I couldn't get past the first couple minutes. That guy's singing made my ears bleed.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
Dark Clown at 8:12AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
wow that game Just sucked…. just wow.

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
Dark Pascual at 8:49AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
lastcall
I couldn't get past the first couple minutes. That guy's singing made my ears bleed.

BLASPHEMY!!!

How you dare to not like the AVGN's signature theme!!!
istaerlus at 9:19AM, July 23, 2009
(online)
What the hell is the point of having an option in the game if you just get scolded for using it and are forced to go back and pick the other option? Why?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
BlueLink at 11:42AM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
That was not a game, games are fun. This one had no purpose of existing.

I think this game fit's the description of “Most insane video game i've ever heard of”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:29AM
Aurora Moon at 12:58PM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
Another insane video game would be Chou Aniki for the SNES. sadly enough, I've actually played it… ^^;;

I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Aurora Moon at 1:06PM, July 23, 2009
(offline)

and it becomes even worse on the playstation! :P
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Aurora Moon at 1:14PM, July 23, 2009
(offline)
And then there was the “spank'em” video game.

Aurora Moon at 1:16PM, July 23, 2009
(offline)

part two.
ozoneocean at 1:33AM, July 26, 2009
(online)
Plubers wer ties… Man that was shit. There used to be a whole ot of late night d movies on TV sort of like that… I think there was a whole series called “Vice Squad”. Those were heroically bad, but also good :)
BlueLink
That was not a game, games are fun. This one had no purpose of existing.
That was awesome! :)

Aurora-
WOW, that first one was obviously a gay fight game. Very slow and crappy.

The second one was related and a lot funnier.

With the spanking stuff, we can only guess what's going on. It's not too clear :(

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Aurora Moon at 6:14PM, July 26, 2009
(offline)
well… basically the spanking game was actually an arcade game that actually looked like this:

and that artificial rear end actually served an purpose… you were supposed to spank it or hit it hard as you could, to inflict pain upon the people in the video game who you had selected.

you could select a few people on there… they didn't have real names, and simply went by descriptions of “Mother in law”, “Bratty sister”, “Moocher”, Etc.

It was most likely an video game that was designed for people to let out their frustrations with certain people.

That doesn't sound too weird in itself, but the people themselves in the video game is what makes it strange for me personally.

If you spank them, their face distorts in strange ways, even bordering on looking demonic… as they scream, and then afterward they mutter angry, satanic-sounding gibberish… and just glares at you. There's no reward or anything you get for spanking all of the npcs lol.
ozoneocean at 12:21AM, July 27, 2009
(online)
very strange huh!?

Just for the fact the people show their faces and their bums at the same time. twisted bodies! o_O

Waaaaait a sec… That's not a bum on a screen is it? That's an actual life size imitation bottom? O_O WTF???!!

Aurora Moon at 10:41PM, Aug. 3, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
very strange huh!?

Just for the fact the people show their faces and their bums at the same time. twisted bodies! o_O

Waaaaait a sec… That's not a bum on a screen is it? That's an actual life size imitation bottom? O_O WTF???!!

and it gets worse! the Japanese one had this arftical pointing hand alongside arftical bottom…. and the artificial bottom had an hole in which you could insert the pointing finger in order to “kancho” them.

for those who don't know what Kancho is, it's apparently a pranking/painful game that children there sometimes play…. where they jam one finger up others' clothed bottoms fast and hard as they can…. so that your bottom not only feels the painful violation of a finger, but you get a version of the wedgie where parts of your underwear is now literally inside you.

damnit, I hate laptops… I can't seem to correct all of my spelling mistakes quicky as I can on this thing :P

and for the earlier video game I posted…. I showed two of my friends who happened to be gay men the Cho anki game. guess what they said? They said it was the most awful, tasteless video game that they've seen.

So, Straight people thinks it's gay… and gay people thinks it's just plain tasteless/strange. I'm guessing the creators of the game were only able to find faithful fans in those who simply liked bizzare games that made you go “wtf?”
ozoneocean at 1:15AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
So it Jappan it's ok to digitally sodomise people?

-_-

…omg that is an awesome pun. I just realised it. lol!

Still, that's rape. Bad. Very bad.

Aurora Moon at 2:20AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
apparently the children don't see it like that at all. even the one on the revicing end of a kancho seems to think it's rather funny once they get over the pain aspect. and in turn they're basically allowed to do the same to the one who gave out the kancho… just has to chase him down and tag him first.

to them it's just some combo of the japanese-style atomic wedige and the tag game…. it's just one big funny childish game. some dude on a blog obvsersed this for the first time when he was living in japan… and he wrote that he was shocked, and had looked around to see if the other adults were just as shocked as he was. but the adults, even the kids' parents, just kept on chatting with each other as nothing happened… even though they saw the kids' game going on.

hmm….. it kinda makes me think of the games we played in America that some outsiders found rather wrong and obscene….

like there was this one game that young teenage kids would play…. where you had to slowly tease the person on the revicing end by slowly kissing parts of the neck and face. we weren't allowed to kiss anywhere else… but body contact was allowed in this game. so you could “grind” against the other person, in an attempt to make the other person give up faster so that you could win. the point of this game was to see how far the other person could go before he/she felt too much of an effect from that “teasing”, and cried uncle. in fact, at times it was perfectly normal for two teenage boys to play this game and not be considered gay.

ozoneocean at 2:38AM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
What if someone did it to a girl and put it in the other hole?

————
Eh, but with all these fingers up inside bottoms, there a risk of serious diseases. Stupid lecherous kiddies. -_-

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved