Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

My arrival and new comic, Marty the Platformer
Sofox at 8:11AM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Hey guys, relative newcommer to Drunk Duck, (though long time viewer) and first time poster of a new comic.
Anyway look forward to posting and meeting you guys.
Sofox
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:49PM
Cthulhu at 8:16AM, July 4, 2007
(online)
As long as it isn't a sprite comic, it's a good comic!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:56AM
maritalbliss at 11:04AM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Glad you finally decided to use the forum and to make a comic. Best of luck with it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
usedbooks at 11:57AM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Welcome! I love the title of your comic, sounds promising. :) See you around the forums.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
SilverWordz at 12:45PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Heya Sofox!

Nice to meet you!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
Sofox at 2:00PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Hey all, nice to meet you guys too.
Oh and Cthulhu, don't worry, my spriting is limited to a handful of hoaxes and a few gif animations.

Wait, there was that single comic…

Oh no, my shadowy comic spriting past has been revelated. Now I am doomed to face a future of thinly veiled snide comments towards my comicry ability and casual distain. Curse you Cthulhu, curse you until at least 3:35pm next Saturday afternooooooooon!!!!!
Cthulhu at 2:14PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Sofox
Oh and Cthulhu, don't worry, my spriting is limited to a handful of hoaxes and a few gif animations.

Oh no, my shadowy comic spriting past has been revelated. Now I am doomed to face a future of thinly veiled snide comments towards my comicry ability and casual distain. Curse you Cthulhu, curse you until at least 3:35pm next Saturday afternooooooooon!!!!!

I'd say "Curse you!", but you spelled my name correctly twice.
ZeroVX at 2:51PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu
Sofox

And that is a miracle in itself.

Welcome to the Duck! Don't worry, not everyone has the same opinion of sprite comics as Cthulhu does.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:58PM
Cthulhu at 3:09PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
ZeroVX
Cthulhu
Sofox

Welcome to the Duck! Don't worry, not everyone has the same opinion of sprite comics as Cthulhu does.

I do like some sprite comics. Strangely, I've never seen a good Sonic sprite comic…
Sofox at 4:21PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu
ZeroVX
Cthulhu
Sofox

I do like some sprite comics. Strangely, I've never seen a good Sonic sprite comic…

Come to think of it, neither have I, though I don't read sprite comics in general.
Anyway, the comic I'm posting here is not a sprite comic, I really wanted to put some effort into this comic on a continuous basis and unlicensed pixel art is not my medium of choice unless I'm doing something short and fun. Though maybe I'll just scare the bejeepers out of people on an April Fool's day by saying I'm making the switch.
Come to think of it, given the subject matter of the comic, that would actually be appropriate in some ways.
Hijuda at 9:39PM, July 4, 2007
(online)
Sofox

I like this guy. :D
It's a comic!

LOLOL LAMFAO
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon