Help, Support and Suggestions

My Entire Comic is gone....and it wont let me repost it
NickGuy at 6:59PM, Sept. 22, 2008
(online)
I put my comic, Batman and Robin: The Greatest Story EVAR! up a couple days ago, got comments. then the site went down and all that. well when i come back on, my whole comic is gone. so i go to remake it and it says “comic name already taken!” but i have no way to upload pages to it….is there anything i can do

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
skoolmunkee at 2:49AM, Sept. 23, 2008
(online)
We had someone else report this too- I will pass it on to Platinum and see if maybe they can delete the database entry, or something. Unfortunately there's nothing we admins can do about it, we can't delete comic accounts (unless we own them ourselves), and it's not showing as existing in the master list of comics.

I'm a bit puzzled as to how the site lost all data from the forums, images, new comic pages, etc over the period of 3 days, but seems to be remembering the names of new comic accounts that were created. Either those things were in the database when they moved or not… unless there are multiple databases?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved