Media Megaforum

My First Complete Animation
SarahN at 3:33PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(online)
Huzzah! It's ugly! But it's done! =D
The “Ask Jack” Animation

Sadly though, this animation is only in lineart….due to my own personal reasons. Don't worry, this is a one time thing. Future animations will be in color or at least black and white, I SWEAR! So don't be too critical please and just focus on the sillyness of the plot this time. I am aware of how squiggly and bad the lineart is and how blank everything feels without more details. Sorry, sorry….

Note: I also did bad with the sound, didn't realise I could adjust sound levels ‘til later…so you may have to turn it up a bit to hear things…but don’t be surprised if one or two sounds blast your ears out for second. ^^;

I don't have Flash, I used ToonBoom to create this…which doesn't have Action Script, which is needed to create the loading, beginning, and end screens. Without those things it does NOT play right as a .swf movie…so for now, until I get Flash, it is only viewable as a .mov.

So yeah, you need QuickTime to view this.
The main character and other characters mentioned are from my comic, Vampire Phantasm:
http://www.vermillionworks.com/vp
So for those who don't read it, you may not understand the first little bit exactly…but for the rest all you need to know is that Jack is a vampire.

Here's the voice actor's DeviantArt gallery:
http://agent-grey.deviantart.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM
ozoneocean at 7:03PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(online)
That was hillarious Sarah! Brilliant work,
Jack's day in the life thing was so funny. Magnifficent work there ^_^

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:24PM
Ian Jay at 8:02PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(offline)
Did I lawl? Indeed I did. Well done.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
Crazy Dutchman at 2:07PM, Nov. 13, 2006
(offline)
Ha, greatstuff :D
And especially the face is well animated!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved