Comic Talk and General Discussion *

My weird immortality question....
Jellomix at 8:08PM, Oct. 17, 2008
(offline)
You mean I have to watch all my friends and family die? O_o
Yipee. <- *sarcastic*

That'd be my first response. Then I'd ask the angel to give me a better life instead of a longer life. Now that I've seen angels, I'm probably convinced God exists and I'll be wanting to die and go to heaven.

I'm not very good at answering these questions, am I? I always avoid the main idea.

Oh I know! I'll spend the rest of my immortal life making a giant eraser out of old eraser shavings! Or I'll stalk my great grandchildren, and their great grandchildren, and their great grandchildren, and so on. Then a billion years later, when they're all mutated, I'll tell them, “When I was your age… we had 10 fingers.” Then after the sun explodes, taking Earth down with it, I'll just float in space until an alien hitch-hiker picks me up and that's when I'll realize I forgot to update my comic.
Sig? Yeah, I'll get to it. >_<
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
PIT_FACE at 6:57PM, Oct. 20, 2008
(online)
KingRidley
Enjoy spending time as a singularity.

i will.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Zephyrion at 9:36PM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
Terraform Mars using only gardening supplies, when finished wait for colonists to show up and ask for transit to a new planetoid in exchange for telling them where the best farmland is, rinse and repeat.

But before I left Mars I would climb Mount Olympus Mons and then use a hang-glider to get back down.
Seen my avatar being used on a different site?
That's probably me too.
Unless they're jerks, then it's someone else.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Vakanai at 6:21AM, Oct. 30, 2008
(online)
Yay!
Outliving everybody would suck, but probably not near as much as everyone makes it out as. To be able to see the history of eons, explore the mysteries of this world and the vastness of space, to finally escape the clutches of death, this is what humanity should be for!
I already seek immortality in this life, it'd be nice to obtain such a wondrous goal.
Ah, to dream…for now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 8:14AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Puff_Of_Smoke
I'd simply wait until my atoms decayed and I was a block of lead to fix the whole not dying problem.

Because I'm pretty sure I'd be dead then.
If it's the kind of immortality that means a nuclear blast won't kill you, that means mere atomic decay isn't going to touch you either I'm afraid.
I'm out of ideas then.

I figure I'd attempt to close the ozone hole over Antarctica by some means, plant trees everywhere, introduce some animals then live there for eternity. Then, build a robot army of billions to kill anyone who tries to invade. If they nuke me I'll just scoff at them as they attempt to wipe me off the earth with their bombs, bullets and rockets. I would promptly nuke them back, Take over the world and, since I have eternity to myself, rebuild life on earth and stablize the atmosphere.

All this after everyone I love dies.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Willicus at 8:33AM, Oct. 31, 2008
(offline)
Why would I want to live forever?
I can hardly decide what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon