Networking & Community Projects*

need an artist for a comic called "Whats really behind the mask of the Red Tulip?"
campbellim at 8:38AM, July 31, 2010
(online)
This is a new style of writing for me to try, but it is a comic basing itself on the song “Hallelujah.” covered by Jeff Buckley. If you've heard this song you know the basic feel to it if not here's the first verse (sung slowly):

Well I heard there was a secret chord
that David played and it please the lord
but you dont really care for music do ya?
well it goes like this the fourth the fifth the major fall and the minor lift
the baffled king composing Hallelujah.

This comic is about a guy in a band who one day goes to the roof of his apartment building and looks around to see a girl standing there.

well you saw her bathing on the roof
her beauty in the moonlight over threw ya.

He turns away from her and leaves quietly. It was a one-sided meeting that lasted no more than 1 minute. A quiet meeting. He didn't know that just seeing her would set in motion many beautiful saddening, uplifting moments in his life. A story of two people never truly meeting but always knowing the other was alive. The guy sees a news broadcast of a hostage situation and sees her face among the hostages. He decides to be “Her knight in shining armor.” and so the story truly begins. a story of love lost, love gained, musical drama, musical debuts, and musical shut downs.
There's many things I wish I could say, if only my pride would allow me to look at you and say them all. If only i could say the words ‘I love you’
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Rayenae at 3:41PM, Aug. 19, 2010
(offline)
Interesting idea. Might be interested. rayenae.deviantart.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon