Networking & Community Projects*

Need an artist for an awesome fight scene
Vakanai at 5:59PM, May 9, 2009
(online)
My comic Devil Squid Adventures is approaching it's first big fight scene. And it's impressive for a first fight scene I believe. Problem is, I can't just MSPaint action scenes, and I certainly can't draw. The script for the fight is all writ out. What follows is the script of the scene. This is all I'm asking to be drawn. If interested, post here or send a PQ.

DS: Enough talk. You gonna quit?

Jetter: Hell no.

DS: You gonna go peacefully?

Jetter: I’m going to kick your butt…you’re Jabba the Hutt.

DS: Whatever. Let’s do this thing.

Jetter: For the Horde!

Devil Squid ran towards Jetter, but Jetter gave a wicked smile and leaped into the air with a sudden spurt of the jetpack. It was only on for a moment to get him in the air, then he fell towards Devil Squid, performing a spinning type kick, connecting with both feet to Squid’s chest and sending the hero flying into the wall.

DS: Did he just? Oh crap. I’m fighting a fat little rocketeer ninja.

He got up, only for a few seconds though before Jetter flew into him and grabbed his hands. Jetter dragged DS in the air a bit, then began to spin, faster and faster. It almost looked like an odd colored twister.

DS: My brain is going into my feet…

Jetter let go of Squid’s hands, sending him flying into the vault’s door.

Jetter: Who’s a fat little rocketeer ninja?

DS: Can I say uncle?

Jetter: I’m not finished till I get the cash. You still going to try and stop me?

DS: Yes. I will stop you. As soon as the room stops spinning.

Jetter gave a wicked grin.

Jetter: I hoped you’d say that.

Jetter flew towards Devil Squid, but DS jumped and twirled in the air and grabbed the wall with the palms of his hands. He stuck there. Jetter stopped right before he could crash into the wall. He looked around for where DS had went.

Jetter: What the…?

DS: Up here. Suction cup action!

Jetter looked up right as Devil Squid jumped on top of him.

DS: Woot woot!

Bank teller *eating popcorn*: Nice show.

Jetter: Get off me!

Jetter did a flying roll in the air, throwing DS onto the floor and catching DS coat on fire from the jetpack’s exhaust.

DS: Drop and roll! Drop and roll! *rolling on the floor to put out the fire*
Jetter: Flame’s on beezy!

Devil Squid stood up, the fire out. DS leaped towards Jetter, Jetter diving towards DS. They met in the middle, fists to faces. Both fell to the ground. Jetter got up first.

Jetter: How long you gonna waste my time?

Devil Squid had a trickle of blood running from the corner of his mouth.

DS: Till you’re locked up.

Jetter: God you’re such a sterotype. You sound like something out of the comics.
Devil Squid spat a bit of blood on the floor.

DS: That’s part of the fun. Now say uncle.

Devil Squid ran towards Jetter once more, leaping into the air and performing a double spin kick of his own to the villains face. Jetter went into Bank teller’s desk.

Bank teller: Hey! Watch the desk!

Jetter: Oh hells no! Come on!

Jetter picked up the desk.

Bank teller: Oh, uh…never mind what I said. I’ll just, uh…nice, strong guy, wouldn’t hurt kindly bank teller now, would ya? Meep.

Jetter spun around, throwing the desk into Devil Squid, knocking him flat to the ground. Bank teller ran out of the bank.

Bank teller: I don’t need this crap!

DS: …desk…desk…

Sirens were heard in the distance.

Jetter: Oh crap. Look what you did! I could’ve been done by now!

DS: …desk…

Jetter: Stay out of my way next time, hero.

Jetter flew right through the roof, sending broken bits of ceiling on top of DS.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
NickGuy at 12:52PM, May 16, 2009
(offline)
hahah i could make that fight scene last 50 pages =\ problem is i dont have tme. i could maybe do some rough layouts but thats about it

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Vakanai at 3:52PM, May 16, 2009
(online)
NickGuy
hahah i could make that fight scene last 50 pages =\ problem is i dont have tme. i could maybe do some rough layouts but thats about it
Sorry to hear that.
Maybe when you have time I could convince you to do a page or two as a guest artist or something.
But I would be cool with some rough layouts, I could post them up as filler to keep like my one fan interested enough to stick around while I work out how to get the battle scene done.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon