Networking & Community Projects*

Need cartoon style artist for comedic superhero comic
Deadpoolfan at 7:58AM, May 27, 2011
(offline)
I have a story I've been kicking around for a while and I'm going everywhere I can looking for an artist. Here's a synopsis:

For years Aurora City has been protected by it's resident guardian, Kinetic Man. After ultra-violent super-criminal Meltdown escapes from Aurora Island Penitentiary, Kinetic Man hunts him down to put him back in prison. After Meltdown crashes the annual Okazaki Fashion Exhibition after party Kinetic Man stops him, but not before bullied teenager Jackson Page is hit by one of Meltdown's radioactive energy blasts and electrocuted. Kinetic Man manages to save his life, but Jackson slips into a coma. A month later, Jackson awakens and discovers that Kinetic Man has been killed. Aurora City erupts in a crime spree that the cops can't do anything about. With new electrical powers having emerged because of his accident Jackson swears to honor Kinetic Man by finding his killer and taking his place as Aurora City's protector. After a series of murders terrorize the city, Jackson, as his new persona Bumblebee, makes it his mission to find this murderer and win the the citizens of Aurora City's trust. After finding and defeating the newly emerged villain Manticore in a very public display he finally wins the public's trust. With this victory Jackson begins to feel like he can live up to Kinetic Man's legacy. But to his horror, the next day on the news he is touted as Bumblebee: Aurora City's new… FEMALE CHAMPION? Deciding that playing along with this would help keep his identity safe, he becomes the female superhero Bumblebee by night and male, teenage, loser Jackson Page by day.

I have a lot of characters, stories and the like already thought up. I'm looking for an artist who can do a cartoony style in the same vein as the Scott Pilgrim comics. It would have a lot of humor, but there would also be plenty of suspense, drama and intrigue. If you are interested or have questions just respond here and I'll answer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Glarg at 7:03AM, May 31, 2011
(offline)
I'm interested in this.

Here's a link to my cartoony pieces on DA.
Would this be the kind of style you're looking for?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Deadpoolfan at 6:57AM, June 2, 2011
(offline)
Well, I appreciate the interest, but I've just found somebody. Thanks though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon