Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Need some help
Dan at 9:31AM, Nov. 12, 2006
(online)
I can't believe I'm actually asking for a homework help on a forum…

Well, here's the situation (Long story short); I'm currently, doing a “Trip” to Europe project, where I have to “go” to three places in Europe (I chose France, Poland, and Netherlands) and list 2 Historical, 2 physical, and 1 art/cultural places. And then I need to present all the information on a poster. I currently have a “budget” of $5,000, and is $3391.115 after the flight ticket, car rental and hotels.

I forgot my entire project work (Nearly finished) at school (Lying perfectly beneath my desk in Geography class. Why in the world did I take it out in the first place?), the school's closed and locked on Sundays (Realized it Saturday night), and it's due tomorrow. How lucky of me!

Can anyone tell me one physical place (visiting a place that was created naturally, not man-made) to visit in France beside the Alps and Calanque? I can look on the fee myself, but I would appreciate it if you could put down the price as well, if there's one. Oh, and please include the bibliography. My teacher happens to be very snappy about it. Suggestions for places in Poland (Besides Auschwitz) and Netherlands would also be nice, too.

If anyone can help me, then thanks a lot. I've been really worn out trying to get back as much as I could (Couldn't get much sleep).

Again, thanks.
“I like shooting, but I sure as hell don't like being shot at.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM
barbwired at 12:47PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(offline)
what about the ocean or any of france's major rivers?
<33
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:15AM
Dan at 1:09PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(online)
barbwired
what about the ocean or any of france's major rivers?
*Smacks head*How could I have forgotten?
skoolmunkee at 2:24PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(offline)
We went to the Netherlands for a weekend earlier this year… I don't know that we saw anything natural that was particularly nice, but Amsterdam does have lots of canals and it's by a big river or somesuch. Amsterdam is kind of boring for a city, there were lots of cool open markets though. Haarlem was a nearby town that was much more picturesque, relaxed, friendly, and clean. You rent a bike and ride it around if you want urban transportation in the Netherlands. It's actually really great. :)

You might look up the dunes in the Netherlands, they are natural occurances that help keep the water out (most of the country is below sea level). I think most of them are in nature reserves now so they don't get messed up - there ought to be lots of nature trails and bike paths and stuff wherever they are.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:39PM
Dan at 2:51PM, Nov. 12, 2006
(online)
Awsome stuff, skoolmunkee. Thanks.

Okay… I'm done with France and Poland and I'll need to finish with Netherlands before I start printing them up. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Wow, and I didn't even go halfway on the budget yet.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon