Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

New Here!/Back Again!
ThePriestess at 4:57PM, Oct. 29, 2009
(offline)
Hey there! I'm Carlie, otherwise known as ThePriestess. I'm back from such a long hiatus that I think I'd best just say I'm new. I got started with DD back in 2003, worked on a few projects that I don't think can be found anymore, eventually got overwhelmed by work and school in 2006, and thus haven't been around here since then. However, some free time that I've gotten since graduating has me getting back into web comics. I don't have a comic that I'm working on (yet); I have been contemplating picking up an old comic I had plans for way back when and revamping it.
Although it's come to my attention that I'm a much better artist than writer (other reason for giving up old projects)- so if there are any writers out there looking for an artist drop me a line!

Other than that, I'm a Genini who enjoys margaritas and long walks on the beach and…. Yea, sorry, I had to. I'll shut up and go read some comics now =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
Soryko at 8:47PM, Oct. 29, 2009
(online)
Welcome back. =D
Good luck finding a writer!
…I might talk to you about that later…>3>
Remember that you are unique! Just like everyone else! ^w^
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
TGP at 8:54PM, Oct. 29, 2009
(online)
XD Hi there! Welcome back! And good luck on new projects, writers, and etc XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:13PM
ThePriestess at 11:29PM, Oct. 29, 2009
(offline)
Soryko
Welcome back. =D
Good luck finding a writer!
…I might talk to you about that later…>3>

Awesome, and Nice to meet you both =D
Custard Trout at 2:14AM, Oct. 30, 2009
(offline)
Huh. You seem familiar, which is impossible because you left before I even knew what DD was. Maybe I just remember someone with a similar user name? I don't know.

ThePriestess
Although it's come to my attention that I'm a much better artist than writer (other reason for giving up old projects)- so if there are any writers out there looking for an artist drop me a line!

Holy crap, that's a first. I'd wish you luck, but with the amount of writers looking for artists on here, you really aren't going to need it. Then again, most of them are lazy and/or terrible, so good luck finding a writer who doesn't suck.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Product Placement at 6:47PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Since you left before I joined, I figure I say welcome without the “back” part. Also, thanks for commenting on my comic.
ThePriestess
Oh? What's this? I'm intrigued.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
ThePriestess at 10:55PM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
Custard: You might know me, or it could just be a similar SN, it's not like it's a horribly original or unique one. And thanks for the warnings and well wishes.

Product Placement: Just what it says, some who likes to think she can draw pretty well, but after a time came to realize that her stories were average and cliche at best. So I thought drawing other people's stuff might be an easy fix to that. =)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon