Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Newbie Here
Christophera at 4:47PM, Nov. 30, 2009
(offline)
Hi all. I'm a newbie around here. Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku *bows*.
I don't have much drawing experience but I enjoy drawing very much (though the results might disagree with me…).
Since the rules around here say that I should not introduce my comic and introduction of artist is encouraged…I ought to tell everyone somethings about myself (besides my drawing experience).
I love eating…it's almost like my past time (besides drawing)…my current favourite is fruits - ‘healthy’ and won't make me ‘fat’ (hoho…I constantly dream of achieving a flat one pack…).
Besides eating, I would probably be reading manga like mad (I love manga…especially shoujo manga…I've read some of them more than 3 times already…)…
I am very particular about my drawing equipment. I must have a 2H, H and HB…long ago (i.e. last year), I bought a 4B and 6B. Today I realised that the 6B has never been used. After a year of wobbly practice, I've also figured that I like using ‘outliner’ pens (i.e. ‘pigment’ ink pens) so that my work scans well with good enough contrast. My main skill is ‘grayscaling’…though I only have basic programs to work with (paint, windows photo gallery, MS word…), not a single trace of photoshop; I'm a very ‘honest’ artist…I can't photoshop well. Haha~
Also, due to certain constraints (work…work…work…), I may not update work often so if (by the very rare and slim chance) that you are mildly interested in my work and haven't seen any updates for ages, give me a prod and tell me to dig those pencils back out of the drawer because chances are I've hidden them and went to sharpen my procrastination skills.

Thank you for reading my very long intro!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
Erad at 5:40PM, Nov. 30, 2009
(online)
Wow!

That was some introduction!

Welcome to DD.

I wish you a lot of success and hope you enjoy your stay here.

The more you are involved on the forums, the more meaningful your experience. The help that the community members will give you will be invaluable.

Again, welcome and best of luck!
Frank
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
martinlo_23 at 5:24PM, Dec. 1, 2009
(offline)
Hio! That was sure A LONG introduction. Enjoy your stay here.
If you want some drawing tips goto tutorials. They're on the top part next to games.
Hope we can be friends!

If you have a problem, PQ( Private Quack, that means Private Message) Me.

To PQ just click my image and you will go to my profile and there will be a small blue button saying: Click here to PQ this person.

That was a short tutorial. :P.

Enjoy!
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
osakilina at 9:25PM, Dec. 1, 2009
(offline)
Welcome to DD! =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Christophera at 6:49AM, Dec. 15, 2009
(offline)
Wow…thanks for the intro guys! :D
My current problem is getting an avatar…100x100 is really hard to achieve! >< How did you guys manage? <,<
Erad at 7:08AM, Dec. 15, 2009
(online)
You can probably fit the words, “Read That's Comical, It's Hilarious” in a 100 by 100 avatar…just saying.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Christophera at 12:41PM, Dec. 15, 2009
(offline)
You see…I'm trying to draw my avatar…knowing my chicken scratch like handwriting, the results of ‘drawing’ that will be disastrous…I was gonna draw one just now but I got carried away and drew some disproportional full body sketch instead…<,<
I'll go and try again :P

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon