Media Megaforum

Ninja Assassin
NickGuy at 9:52PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
McTeague does a generally good job with this movie, directing-wise. The dialogue is laugh out loud funny at times, Rain has some good zingers. The movie flows very well! I never felt like the movie dragged. The laundry scene was funny, chick was digging on rain then WHOOSH! SHES A NINJA! lolz.

The europol scenes were a distraction, and the ending kinda disappoints…i didnt want the europol cops to be the hero, I wanted rain to go apeshit on everyone but that didnt ruin the beautiful sword fighting for me. some effects were overdone, but i never personally got tired of seeing ninjas come out of the tiniest shadow. and this movie is dark, because ninjas work in shadows, DUH. so yes, some action is obscured but you really get the claustrophobic fear and the almost hopelessness that if these ninjas attacked you, even surroounded by the military your only hope would be to tuck your head between your legs and kiss it goodbye.

there is a shaky cam scene, but its not so shaky you lose track of the action. the ninja training scenes were reminiscent of 300, except alot less cheesy and melodramatic.

sadly, this movie doesnt take the top spot on my “best movies of all time” list, but it definitely is the most stylish and exciting ninja movie i can remember seeing ever.

9.9/10

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
FuglyCharlie at 3:45PM, Dec. 4, 2009
(offline)
“NINJA ASSASSIN” movie looks wicked cool! CAN'T wait to see it!

The film studios haven't made a ninja movie since the late-1980's. I'm super excited for this one.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved