Random Discussion

No dissent in these class rooms.
da_kasha at 3:03AM, Sept. 27, 2009
(offline)
I don't see such a big problem with this. I don't think Obama has an official theme tune for himself yet and he isn't MAKING people sing anything. Hell, kids probably pay more attention to TV than what their teachers are telling them; should we ban advertising jingles?

This monkey idea is very good. If not for our entertainment it'd keep kyupol busy - maybe he'll even *le gasp* give up?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
lba at 4:29PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(online)
Custard Trout
Maybe we can get someone to pretend to be the other monkey?

What's this bullshit about the Jew media and illuminati anyway? There's no such thing! If there were illuminati then we'd have noticed a giant world-wide conspiracy by now. What's next? Are we going to call Obama a reptilian just becuase he's black? Or is it all just some conspiracy to hide the fact that people are racist towards him and don't like him because he's black? I'll bet you all think that 9/11 was a conspiracy, that is was some government plot. OPEN YOUR EYES! THERE WERE NO CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS! The people who claim to be “experts” are a bunch of hacks! Their expertise extends to playing Halo in their mother's basement. They're just trying to get you to pay them money for a stupid DVD. We have the footage of the planes hitting the tower! Hundreds of thousands of people saw it happen! OPEN YOUR EYES! IT'S A BUNCH OF LIES THEY'RE TELLING YOU TO HIDE THE TRUTH! They don't want you to know that their conspiracy theories are just meant to get you to buy stuff! They're capitalist thieves, who want us all to believe that our government is run by fascists and reptilians so they can just make money off of you! It's obvious. They're just crazy money-grubbing thieves who claim to be trying to free your mind with their tantric orgasm and infinite knowledge crap. If it all existed, there would be articles in Vogue on how to have better tantric sex. I'm telling you! they're lying thieves!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
kyupol at 8:36PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(offline)
OPEN YOUR EYES! THERE WERE NO CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS!

What's this bullshit about the Jew media and illuminati anyway?

Who said they're all jews?
http://www.publicintelligence.net/official-list-of-participants-for-the-2009-bilderberg-meeting/

Or is it all just some conspiracy to hide the fact that people are racist towards him and don't like him because he's black?

criticize Obama you are racist. Why is that? I guess because he's black, he can do no wrong.

I'm a brown person. I'm a “minority”. I guess I cannot do any wrong.

The people who claim to be “experts” are a bunch of hacks! Their expertise extends to playing Halo in their mother's basement.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Tell that to these architects and engineers.

They're capitalist thieves, who want us all to believe that our government is run by fascists and reptilians so they can just make money off of you!

Way to lump em all in one group.

Alex Jones doesn't even touch the UFOs and the reptoids.

And why is it that if they sell their DVDs its bad and its about money making and its EVIL. But when the big pharma boys force you to take the vaccine… and when the big government thugs take your tax dollars and use it to create a police state and bomb Iraq and Afghanistan… its ok.

Hmmm…

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Mr Lostman at 9:07PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(offline)
Oh the irony, it is delicious!
Blood Martian Flowers. Occasionally updates.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
ozoneocean at 9:10PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(online)
It's ON!

14 Quatloos on the newcommer.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Product Placement at 9:15PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(online)
What I don't get with building 7 is why pull it down?

Even if the whole thing was a giant conspiracy, I would think that taking down the twin towers would be impressive enough.

It's just annoyed me to the fullest extent and I consider this the strongest case that conspiracy theorists have in their 9/11 conspiracy ranting.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ozoneocean at 9:57PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(online)
A third challenger!
Kyupol can take them both easy, you just watch.

20 Quatloos on Kyupol!

But seriously, Monkey knife fighting is serious, seriously serious subject… -_-

ParkerFarker at 5:00AM, Sept. 28, 2009
(online)
Woah-ho-hoo! I don't think Kyupol can handle two opponents!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Product Placement at 9:24AM, Sept. 28, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Monkey knife fighting
Wow…. that was an incredibly stretched out joke. It stopped being funny 20 seconds in.
ParkerFarker
Woah-ho-hoo! I don't think Kyupol can handle two opponents!
Kyupol has waged battles against the entire forum…. and lived!

I'd put my money on him against two opponents.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ozoneocean at 10:19AM, Sept. 28, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
It stopped being funny 20 seconds in.
You watched more than that? o_O

I stopped after the Simpsons thing. -_-

Kyupol FTW!

lba at 11:15AM, Sept. 28, 2009
(online)
kyupol
Oh, my goodness! What ever can I say in the face of such powerful evidence of a video of a building falling down?! Oh my my, that never happens when the structural support of a building is damaged by a nearby explosion! Dear me!

Who said they're all jews?
http://www.publicintelligence.net/official-list-of-participants-for-the-2009-bilderberg-meeting/

Hey look! A fellow Microsoft Word user! Wow, he's not too bad at it either! And he can set up a word press blog! That means he must be totally legitimate and have plenty of resources to use to get accurate and un-biased information. Clearly his wordpress blog has superior resources and more focus than all of the world's news networks who are just busy pissing their time away on silly insignificant subjects like the weather or discussing how our leaders economic decisions on bailouts, private funding and the federal reserve impact us. And obviously the Bilderberg's completely control the media. I had no idea. Thank you for informing me that the Bilderberg's completely control all of Rupert Murdoch's thoughts. Tell me? Do you know if they use a V-chip, or psychic-kinetic powers to do it?

criticize Obama you are racist. Why is that? I guess because he's black, he can do no wrong.

I'm a brown person. I'm a “minority”. I guess I cannot do any wrong.

I fully agree with you kyupol. As a minority we need to make sure you can get all the proper schooling you can get so you can learn why these silly notions of buildings falling down means there are terrorists running out federal government. We understand that nobody should be held back by their race, and that's why nobody should say that just because a person is Black, Asian, Spanish or anything else that they're a horrible person, and I think it's just awful that so many people have to say bad things about Mr. Obama, just because he's our first Black president.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Tell that to these architects and engineers.
As I recall, we've had more than a few of these “protest groups” who were made up entirely of people who had their name on the petition, despite never signing it or hearing of it. In fact, I know of a number of architects and engineers who say that the damage was quite consistent with a 747 slamming into the side of a building. Clearly my own father and coworkers are all being paid off by the government to keep the secret. Seems kind of weird that they didn't bother to remember me though. I mean, what if I were to discover something while going through the building schematics for one of their projects while preparing to do technical illustrations? Good lord, I don't think I'd be able to keep my mouth shut without a large sum of money! And what about all the other architects out there? Doesn't it seem odd that so many of them agree? I could have never imagined that so many architects had morals on par with crack dealers.

They're capitalist thieves, who want us all to believe that our government is run by fascists and reptilians so they can just make money off of you!

Way to lump em all in one group.

Alex Jones doesn't even touch the UFOs and the reptoids.

And why is it that if they sell their DVDs its bad and its about money making and its EVIL. But when the big pharma boys force you to take the vaccine… and when the big government thugs take your tax dollars and use it to create a police state and bomb Iraq and Afghanistan… its ok.

Hmmm…

Speaking of lumping them all in one group, I see a little kettle calling a pot black. Those two subjects are quite different.

Hmm… Kyupol, I think you need to switch pharmacies if they're holding you down and shoving a needle in your arm. That doesn't sound right at all. In fact, it sounds more like a mental hospital than a pharmacy to me. I guess social health care isn't right for everyone. Good thing they're going to give you the option of keeping your current coverage instead of making you take heath insurance. Penicillin is over-rated anyway. The power of your mind can heal everything that can go wrong. People with cancer just haven't attained a high enough plain of consciousness to heal yet.
bravo1102 at 11:30AM, Sept. 29, 2009
(online)
Iba please stop before you hurt yourself. You can't convince a conspiracy theorist that their paranoid delusions are not true because that requires more effort than the simple facts that the evidence overwhelmingly supports. Occam's razor is a biazzare idea to them. Complex conspriacies requiring thousands of involved folks all keeping secret is totally logical.

Whatever does not agree with the opinion is discarded as the illusion and misinformation of the conspirators and whatever supports their pointo of view,no matter how ridiculous, is truth.

25 quatloos on Angelique Pettyjohn.

Rush Limbaugh did a funny albeit tastless spoof commercial today. Obama hawking the children's Hope and Change songs in the original German The most fun had with children's patriotic singing since 1933…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
lba at 1:19PM, Sept. 29, 2009
(online)
bravo1102
Iba please stop before you hurt yourself. You can't convince a conspiracy theorist that their paranoid delusions are not true because that requires more effort than the simple facts that the evidence overwhelmingly supports. Occam's razor is a biazzare idea to them. Complex conspriacies requiring thousands of involved folks all keeping secret is totally logical.

Who said I was trying to convince him of anything? Did you not see Custard's post?
Custard Trout at 1:24PM, Sept. 29, 2009
(offline)
lba
Who said I was trying to convince him of anything? Did you not see Custard's post?

Kyupol, I can understand. But the idea that someone else actually took any of your above posts seriously chills me to my very core.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
bravo1102 at 7:23AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Custard Trout
lba

Kyupol, I can understand. But the idea that someone else actually took any of your above posts seriously chills me to my very core.

Who says I did? The remark “Iba, don't hurt yourself” should have indicated that I wasn't serious as did my bet on Angelique Pettyjohn.

You guys have the sense of humor of a dead halibut. :P

I'll probably have to explain that one too. A dead Halibut is flat and lifeless.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Custard Trout at 7:36AM, Oct. 1, 2009
(offline)
bravo1102
Who says I did? The remark “Iba, don't hurt yourself” should have indicated that I wasn't serious as did my bet on Angelique Pettyjohn.

You guys have the sense of humor of a dead halibut. :P

I'll probably have to explain that one too. A dead Halibut is flat and lifeless.

Oh there was a joke there? Sorry, I didn't notice. It didn't look like a joke. It looked more like you were convincing Iba it was futile to argue with Kyupol and then desperately trying to save face by insulting me.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
lba at 2:15PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
Bravo please stop before you hurt yourself. Trying to argue with a smarmy Englishman is futile because it requires more sarcasm than any American contains. ;)

I think it's time to just lock this one. I'm pretty sure even kyupol has figured out I was trying to get a rise out of him.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved