Debate and Discussion

Obama is channeling Gore, Wright is channeling Billy Carter
bobhhh at 11:34AM, April 29, 2008
(offline)
This is why I despise politics. Try to step above the fray and you will be pelted with muck. Try to criticize to mudslingers and you are told, that's what it takes sonny to play with the big boys.

Well congratulations Hillary, it worked. You have succeededd in lowering the debate such that Obama can no longer speak to issues. He now has descended into damage control. He is beginning to sound more and more like candidate Gore, like a starving man begging for a cracker.

And honorable mention goes to Rev. Wright who traded any consideration he ever had for the advancement of his people for his fifteen minutes of fame, and this after Barack Obama had the courtesy not to throw him under a bus when his first remarks cbegan looping on YouTube.

Obama's thanks for trying to build a base of understanding in the larger issue of clostetd feelings of anger arising from historical wounds of racism was to have Rev Douchebag throw him under the bus for a little rockstar face time with the national media.

What an asshole.

And who ends looking like the statesman? McCain for refusing to criticize Obama, for saying publicly that his opponent is a decent man who shouldn't have to answer for the bullshit coming out of Wright's mouth.

So now the Republican looks like the one with integrity.

Priceless.
My name is Bob and I approved this signature.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:30AM
bravo1102 at 11:40AM, April 29, 2008
(online)
And Hillary still leads McCain in a national poll and Obama is tied.

Did you ever get the feeling that the public at large doesn't pay attention to this stuff?

I should just write my comic and stop paying attention to politics.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
imshard at 5:24PM, April 29, 2008
(online)
Politics become a lot easier to follow when you study who goes to which cocktail parties in D.C.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:58PM
bobhhh at 6:38PM, April 29, 2008
(offline)
Well a day late, but at least Obama grew some political balls and pushed that idiot pastor….(wait for it)…….UNDER A BUS!!!!

Let's hope he can regaain control of his agenda now.
My name is Bob and I approved this signature.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:30AM
dueeast at 8:35AM, April 30, 2008
(online)
He literally forced Obama to do that. Very strange…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
SpANG at 11:05AM, April 30, 2008
(online)
bobhhh
Well a day late, but at least Obama grew some political balls and pushed that idiot pastor….(wait for it)…….UNDER A BUS!!!!

Let's hope he can regain control of his agenda now.
I hope so. I seriously don't know what Wright is thinking. Here, he has the best chance to change the things he complains about, and he lambastes him. It doesn't make any sense.

And don't get me started on the Clintons. Hillary has played a very dirty political game thus far. Speaking as someone from PA, it think she IS a monster. She will lie, cheat, and steal to win. The fact that people around here gush that she's from around here and think that she actually cares is just moronic.

Not to mention the fact that her people leaked the Wright video.

The numbers are against Hillary Clinton. Even if she wins the next two states, it still goes to the delegates, and that will leave a bitter taste in everyone's mouth that voted, no matter which way. She is in it for her own ego, make no mistake. She is the reason that the Democratic party will probably fail.

Add that to the fact that several THOUSAND slimy underhanded republicans switching their party (where they have to) and voting for her, because they KNOW that she absolutely DIVIDES the Democratic party.

Republicans NEED Hillary to win the Primaries. That's the only way McCain wins.

“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved