Random Discussion

Occult on the Loose
Eunice P at 6:09PM, Aug. 29, 2008
(offline)
This guy claims to be Jesus. I'd say he's the anti-christ.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
Signz at 6:34PM, Aug. 29, 2008
(offline)
Just the same as all those bastards on tv, with 12 cars and 10 houses tellin' you to donate to there church to be set free.

IF there is a god, they'll be burning in hell. If there's not, they'll be burning in the ever reaching vaccum that is space… or something like that.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
Custard Trout at 8:03PM, Aug. 29, 2008
(offline)
We'll know when it's the true second coming because people like this will drop dead all at once.

Guy on Youtube
Well, if he is the second coming and says he does greater things than Jesus, let's kill him and see is if he resurrects….period.

I agree with this guy. First nearly intelligent comment I've seen on Youtube.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
LoveandGuns at 12:15AM, Aug. 30, 2008
(offline)
Sounds like a cult to me, but I'm more concerned about how they're being very aggressive towards other people's beliefs. It looked almost violent.

If this guy were the Jesus told from the bible, he wouldn't appreciate the materialistic views of his followers. He would either deny the money, or use the wealth to build on spreading the faith to others by donating to charity organizations.

Of course, I'm not completely sure.
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:47PM
ozoneocean at 5:40AM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
Custard Trout
First intelligent comment I've seen on Youtube.
I hope not.

When they feel the need to write a description of the punctuation they're using at the end of the sentence, instead of just using it, and incorrectly at that, it makes me wonder. :(

——-
Maybe he should have written at the end there something like:
“Ellipses period period”

Or maybe, more correctly:
“Ellipses space period”

Or just:
“… .”

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
bravo1102 at 10:27AM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
It should be a comma. However this is meant to be a description of dialogue so the elipses indicates a longer pause before the use of the word period in it's meaning as an ending to a statement not a description of punctuation. The teacher has spoken. (Thank you Fowler's Modern English Usage also script guides to writing dialogue) Enough of that claptrap. Someone talks about grammar and out pops an English teacher. (Get off of my keyboard!)

Back on track: At least this guy doesn't practice: polygamy, mass suicide (yet), golden tablets and a new gospel, rejection of modern medicine, biazzare mind- bending re-education and jargon. So it's a cult, great, like we needed another one. How do I get in on this? I have got to start a cult.

(And I want money, mansions and women. Appliantology; worship of appliances, Ethanology: the worship of ethyl alcohol, Confusionism: the religion of always being confused. Ozoccism: the following of the prophet ozoneocean.) :) I can see it now: For Drunkduck is God and ozoneocean is his prophet… question mark comma exclamation point comma exclamation point period.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
BffSatan at 10:25PM, Aug. 30, 2008
(online)
I don't see what the problem is, he isn't murdering people or doing any bad cult stuff so lay off him. How do we even know that he isn't the second comeing? Just accept he thinks he's Jesus and get on with your own dam life. Besides it's hipocritical to call this a cult when christianity says the same thing, the priest they interviewed was an idiot since he pretty much said “anyone who says they are God is lieing.” Isn't that exactly what he believes? Look at the hoorors some christian churches have done in the world, christians who take their belief so far that they believe and do all kinds of horrible things, polygamists, racists, homophobes, and all of the other christian conservative biggots, they do far more damage in one day then this man could do in a lifetime.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
Custard Trout at 4:05AM, Aug. 31, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Custard Trout
First intelligent comment I've seen on Youtube.
I hope not.

Good point, I'll edit it.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Croi Dhubh at 10:42AM, Aug. 31, 2008
(offline)
BffSatan
I don't see what the problem is, he isn't murdering people or doing any bad cult stuff so lay off him. How do we even know that he isn't the second comeing? Just accept he thinks he's Jesus and get on with your own dam life.
We know he's not the second coming because there is doubt. There will be no doubt at the second coming.

Also, the second coming is described rather well in the Bible (not time), so it's pretty obvious what is to occur before it happens. Since those events have not happened, he is not the second coming.

Besides it's hipocritical to call this a cult when christianity says the same thing, the priest they interviewed was an idiot since he pretty much said “anyone who says they are God is lieing.” Isn't that exactly what he believes
This guy isn't claiming to be Christianity as a religion or a sect of the religion of Christianity. There's nothing hypocritical about calling this a cult.

Look at the hoorors some christian churches have done in the world, christians who take their belief so far that they believe and do all kinds of horrible things, polygamists, racists, homophobes, and all of the other christian conservative biggots, they do far more damage in one day then this man could do in a lifetime.
Based on absolutely no doctrine or teaching from the Bible. You can't take personal feelings of some people and say that's Christianity. It's obviously not, and you obviously don't know very much about Christianity to think so.

When it leads to the damnation and causing the straying of people from the true message of God, I can see no bigger damage.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
BffSatan at 11:52PM, Aug. 31, 2008
(online)
Croi Dhubh
We know he's not the second coming because there is doubt. There will be no doubt at the second coming.

Also, the second coming is described rather well in the Bible (not time), so it's pretty obvious what is to occur before it happens. Since those events have not happened, he is not the second coming.
There was doubt during the first coming, there can be doubt again, it's irrelevant what the bible says since all it says is what christians believe the second coming will be like not what this guys followers believe, and that's ok if thay believe something a little off, it's their right, freedom of religion should be a two way street.

This guy isn't claiming to be Christianity as a religion or a sect of the religion of Christianity. There's nothing hypocritical about calling this a cult.

But the founding principle of christianity was a man calaiming to be the son of God so by saying that someone claiming to be the second coming couldn't possibly be is like saying that Jesus couldn't be the son of God.

Based on absolutely no doctrine or teaching from the Bible. You can't take personal feelings of some people and say that's Christianity. It's obviously not, and you obviously don't know very much about Christianity to think so.
I said SOME, i certainly don't think all, I was only saying that the ones that do cause more damage. Religion can be a good thing, it can give people hope and meaning to thier lives when they can't find it elsewhere, but it can also be destructive if used incorrectly, many real cult groups are examples of this, also the people who ignore all the good parts of the bible like love thy neighbour.
And i do know more about christianity then you give me credit for, the sad thing is I know more about it then SOME christians, I know that Jesus was definetley against racism. But that doesn't stop people from believeing he does and people who believe Jesus was racist are more damaging to society then a man who as far as i can tell only gives positive messages of Jesus, only difference is he thinks he is Jesus.
When it leads to the damnation and causing the straying of people from the true message of God, I can see no bigger damage.
Well I disagree with you on that and I can accept your opinion, as an atheist I've learnt that although I don't think you're right it doesn't mean your not and neither of us can destroy worlds by belief.
But would they really be lead to dammnation for this? technically they still believe in Jesus and that their sins have been forgiven and if they are straying from God then it's thier right and thier own buisness. Also, back to what I was saying earlier about people believeing in a Jesus and not knowing anything about him and preching about God as a hatefull, racist, biggot would be straying further from God then someone who believes in a forgiving and loving God. The bible does talk about God as forgiving and loving more then it says vengefull, so even if this man isn't a second comeing his followers (at least the ones who don't resort to violence, witch i don't think is good) could still be building a stronger relationship with God, if he exists.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved