Networking & Community Projects*

OFFICIAL K.A.L.A.-dan thread
kitty17 at 1:41PM, June 30, 2008
(offline)
Look on the bright side. :3 Atleast it's still alive!

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:18PM
crocty at 2:55PM, June 30, 2008
(offline)
Is it not possible to move it to the Kala comic forum?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
Zac at 5:03PM, June 30, 2008
(online)
HAI GUYS I WAS JUST CHECKING UP ON MY NETWORK AND COMMUNITY FORUMS AND I THOUGHT I'D SEE WHAT THIS IS?!

HOW CAN I BE A PART OF THIS LOL

YEAH I LOVE ANIME!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Ozoneocean at 7:25PM, June 30, 2008
(online)
Atom Apple
crocty
Is it not possible to move it to the Kala comic forum?
See, that would make sense, something Ozone is incapable of comprehending.
I'm tried of you personal attacks and forum jerkiness. Atom, I didn't have to save this thread at all.

I put it here because we're not sure where it should go, SKool suggested here and I agreed, but it's still up for discussion. People can do that without you if you'd prefer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
Zac at 11:33PM, June 30, 2008
(online)
Sorry, I'm not a member of KALA but I really needed to get this off my chest.

I feel kind of funny.

I lost my Lucky Star virginity, and now I feel like I have eye cavities.

What did I just watch. I'm a little peturbed.
Do I like it? Do I not? I don't even know who I am anymore T_T

oooooooi
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
AQua_ng at 11:37PM, June 30, 2008
(offline)
Zac
I lost my Lucky Star virginity

pedo

But seriously, Lucky Star is the ultimate in love it/hate it anime.

Whichever path you take, you will do it with a passion. NO MIDDLE GROUND.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
Rutger at 12:09AM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
I'm scared. Scared and disoriented.

K.A.L.A.-dan! rutGAR desu!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
crocty at 12:16AM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
Heeeeey~! I had a dream that Atom's post got deleted. That's amazing ain't it!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
Rutger at 1:50AM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
I…I think I'm ok now. Maybe, just maybe, moving this thread away from TD wasn't such a bad move…

I feel more at ease. The lack of expected drama has really calmed me down.

Dragonizer at 8:30AM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
crocty
Heeeeey~! I had a dream that Atom's post got deleted. That's amazing ain't it!

I had the same dream. =O
In it, it was ‘cause Ozzie couldn’t handle the truth.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Morality Pet >:3
The end of time will be the end of guilt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 8:58AM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
In my dream he and I were totally making out.

It was awesome.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:07AM
Rutger at 11:53AM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
I had a dream once. It was about a banana. And it spoke to me. It said I needed to take my fathers chainsaw. I'm not really sure how it went after that, but I remember waking up in the front yard, covered in dirt and what I tell myself was dried up ketchup.
I remember my dad came up to me and asked me if I knew where his chainsaw went, because he needed to cut branches off the tree out back. I told him that I didn't know, because I never used it. Then I went to school.

There were cops all over the place that day. They were talking to the teachers, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Some guy asked me what happened and I told him I only just got there, I didn't know either.
They let us go to class, but during History they came to the classroom and told Mr. Drake they wanted to ask the students some questions. Charlie Avers had to go first. He didn't look very comfortable.
I guess they were working down the list of students alphabetically, because over half the class had been called out before Stacey Woodrow told me they asked her to tell me to go to the principals office.

They asked me all kinds of questions; what I usually did after school, about my mom and dad, where I had been that night, mostly just the stuff you see on TV. I answered all the questions and they let me go about ten minutes after that.
Class had ended by then, so I headed home, since it was the last one I had that day.
When I got home, I saw more cops talking to my parents. Mom told me that some detective wanted to talk to me. I said that they already asked me questions. Detective Greere still wanted to talk to me and he took me down to the station.

The warden came to tell me that my internet-time is up for today, so I can't tell the rest right now, but I get another half an hour tomorrow if I'm good. It's hard to be good though…the other day I sneezed during dinner, and they didn't give me my half hour of internet. But they say it's for my own good, so I guess I should be lucky to have people that care about me.

DarkChibiShadow at 12:19PM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
LOL.

UH, YEAH THATS ABOUT IT.

(Can't believe I kept forgeting to put that nom. up…)

K.A.L.A-dan! Shipper!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
Arashi_san at 12:24PM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
It's funny that KALA people are talking about dreams because yesterday I had a dream that DCS, Kitty, Aqua, and I were fishing and talking about colors. We were all chibi and it reminded me of Animal Crossing for some strange reason (since I've never played it).

I had fun fishing with you guys. :(
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:01AM
AQua_ng at 12:26PM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
Do you know why humans have dreams? Sleeping is divided into Rapid Eye Movement (REM) and Non Rapid Eye Movement (NREM), and they go in periodic cycles. NREM occurs for the first few hours after a person falls asleep, with the brain usually in a stasis-like state during this stage. The stage in which the body is unconscious, while the brain becomes slightly active is known as REM, and dreams will occur in this stage. By morning, REM will have increased in frequency, meaning almost everyone will dream until they wake up. I dream every night, but as I usually wake up late every time, I'm in such a hurry to go to school that I usually forget what I've dreamed. Yet sometimes I'll suddenly remember a long forgotten dream I had years ago. It's really amazing how a human's memories are structured.

Alright, enough casual talk. Actually, I don't give a damn.

I felt someone slapping my face. Go away! I'm tired! Don't disturb my dreams!

“……Kyon.”

The alarm clock hadn't even rung yet. Even if it had, I would have turned it off at once, and it was still some time before mom would send my sister to drag me out of bed.

“Wake up already.”

No! I want to sleep some more. I don't have time for strange dreams.

“I said wake up! Can't you hear me?”

The hands around my neck now shook me ceaselessly. I finally opened my eyes when I felt the back of my head banging against the hard floor.

Hard floor?

I sat upright, looking confused. Haruhi was looking down at me and backed off to avoid bumping our heads together.

“You finally awake?”

Kneeling beside me was Haruhi in her sailor uniform. Her white face displayed an expression of anxiety.

“Do you know where this is?”

Of course I do; we're at North High, the school we go to, and right now we're at the staircase ahead of the shoe lockers by the school entrance. There were no lights on, and the school at night appeared gray before us……

No, something's wrong.

There was no night sky above.

Just a wide gray horizon. A monotonous sky. There was no moon or stars, not even a single cloud. Only a sky as gray as the concrete walls.

The world is covered in silence and darkness.

This is a Sealed Reality.

I slowly got up. I was amazed that I was not wearing my pajamas, but my school uniform.

“When I woke up, I found myself here, then you by my side. What's going on here? Why're we at school?”

Haruhi asked in an abnormally soft voice. I didn't answer her at once, instead reaching my arms out to feel my way. From the pain of pinching the back of my hand, to the feel of my uniform on my body, it didn't feel like a dream. I pulled two of my hairs out. I found out that really hurts.

“Haruhi, are we the only ones here?”

“Yeah, I was supposed to be asleep under my blanket. Why did we appear here? And the sky looks strange……”

“Have you seen Koizumi?”

“No……why'd you mention him?”

“Nothing, just asking.”

If this Sealed Reality was created by a quake in the dimensional faultline or by external factors, there ought to be a glowing giant and Koizumi in here as well.

“Anyway, let's leave the school now! Maybe we'll run into someone.”

“How come you don't look anxious at all?”

I am most certainly anxious, especially seeing that you're here as well. Isn't this a playground for the giants you create? Or am I being oversensitive and just dreaming all of this? All alone with Haruhi in an empty Reality……If Sigmund Freud were here, he could have analyzed all this for me!

I remained at a distance from Haruhi as we walked towards the school entrance, when we were blocked by an invisible wall. I still remember the elastic feel of this wall. It could be pushed inwards a bit, but soon after, another harder wall would block any attempts to penetrate further.

“……What is this?”

Haruhi reached her arms out and tried to push this invisible wall, while asking with her eyes wide open. I walked along the track field and traced the wall.

It seems that we're trapped inside the school.

“There doesn't seem to be a way out of the school.”

I couldn't feel any breeze. It was as though even the air had stopped flowing.

“Let's try the back entrance!”

“Oh yeah, is there any way we can contact anyone? Let's look for a phone. I didn't bring my cell phone.”

If this was the Sealed Reality Koizumi told me about, then finding a phone would be useless. Despite that, we still decided to go inside the school building to have a look. There should be a phone in the staff room.

The school looked eerie in the dark with all the lights off. We passed by the shoe lockers and silently entered the school building. Along the way, we turned on the lights for the first floor, and the ceiling lamps lit up at once. Even though they were cold, artificial lights, they were enough to elicit a sigh of relief from me and Haruhi.

After making sure there was no one in the classrooms on that floor, we headed to the staff room. Naturally, the staff room was locked, so I picked up a nearby fire extinguisher, smashed the window open, and entered through there.

“……Doesn't seem to work.”

Haruhi held the phone to her ear, but could hear nothing. She tried to dial some numbers, but nothing came of it.

We left the staff room, turning on all the lamps along the way, and went up the stairs, since Haruhi had suggested we return to our classroom. As the Fifth Class room for first years was located at the top floor, maybe we could figure out something by looking down from above.

Haruhi kept holding onto my jacket as we walked along the corridor. Don't count on me; I don't have any supernatural powers at all. If you're that scared, then grab onto my arm! It looks more natural that way!

“Idiot!”

Haruhi scowled at me, but her fingers never let go of my jacket.

There was no change in the Fifth Class room; it was just as we'd left it after school.

“……Kyon, look……”

Haruhi went silent after walking towards the windows. I walked to her side and looked down at the situation.

All around was a deep gray world. Looking down from the fourth floor at the top of the hill, I could even see the horizon beyond the shore. It was all darkness within the panorama, without even a single light on. It was like the end of the world.

“What is this place……”

It wasn't the whole population that disappeared, but rather, we who had disappeared. It seemed that we had stumbled onto this Sealed Reality by accident.

“This feels strange.”

Haruhi touched her shoulder and murmured.

As we didn't know where else to go, we returned to the club room where we had just spent the afternoon before. As I'd already stolen the keys from the staff room, we were able to unlock the door and enter.

Both of us breathed a sigh of relief at returning to a familiar, well-lit room.

We turned on the radio, but we couldn't even hear any static. The club room was so quiet that only the sound of me pouring tea could be heard. I'm not that interested in changing tea leaves, so I brewed the tea using thoroughly overused and tasteless tea leaves. Haruhi stood beside me gazing vividly at the gray world outside.

“You want some tea?”

“No.”

I took my teacup, pulled out a chair, and sat down. I took a sip. Sigh, the tea brewed by Asahina-san is so much better than this.

“Just what is going on here!? I don't get it! What is this place? Why am I here?”

Haruhi stood by the window and faced outside; her silhouette looked very frail.

“And why am I with you, of all people?”

“How the hell should I know!?”

Haruhi just flicked her hair and scowled at my response.

“I'm going outside to have a look.” She said and proceeded to leave the room. Just as I was about to stand up as well……

“You stay here, I'll be right back.”

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Rutger at 2:58PM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
If you made that up yourself, then I applaude you. I actually hope this will be continued.

pastel at 9:42PM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
There's a ridiculously high chance he just copy/pasted that from the Haruhi novel.

One of these chapters…. >_>
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
LoveandGuns at 6:02AM, July 2, 2008
(offline)
I had a dream once about Zero…

It ended hilariously.
K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:47PM
ZeroVX at 6:10AM, July 2, 2008
(online)
LoveandGuns
I had a dream once about Zero…

It ended hilariously.

*blush*
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:00PM
Stain at 6:55AM, July 2, 2008
(offline)
I also had a dream about Zero. In it he turned out to really be a girl. It ended hillariously.
Dirk Zephyrs
Stain is also pretty hot.
Lawl @ Homosexuality

K.A.L.A.-dan! Trap!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
DarkChibiShadow at 12:20PM, July 2, 2008
(offline)
Arashi_san
It's funny that KALA people are talking about dreams because yesterday I had a dream that DCS, Kitty, Aqua, and I were fishing and talking about colors. We were all chibi and it reminded me of Animal Crossing for some strange reason (since I've never played it).

I had fun fishing with you guys. :(

Eee that sounds so cute and awesome.

I had fun fishing with you too Arashi. <3

(Can't believe I kept forgeting to put that nom. up…)

K.A.L.A-dan! Shipper!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
TheMidge28 at 7:11PM, July 2, 2008
(online)
see ya all later.
have fun!
love you all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
Arashi_san at 9:49PM, July 2, 2008
(offline)
TheMidge28
see ya all later.
have fun!
love you all.
:(

good-bye brave sir knight. you should join http://seventie2.proboards81.com/index.cgi

all of you should!
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
seventy2 at 10:02PM, July 2, 2008
(online)
I think you should follow the link that arashi gave you.

also located in my sig

so i was in top drawer all this time, and never really understood what this was.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Rutger at 4:44AM, July 3, 2008
(offline)
Damn you, Aqua, for a minute there I thought you were actually being creative.

My trust in you has vanished. How in the world will you ever gain it back!?

AQua_ng at 8:07AM, July 3, 2008
(offline)

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Dragonizer at 9:08AM, July 3, 2008
(offline)
TheMidge28
see ya all later.
have fun!
love you all.

W-wait, where you going?! I refuse to let you leave us, sensei!
K.A.L.A.-dan! Morality Pet >:3
The end of time will be the end of guilt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Arashi_san at 12:42AM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
Dragonizer
TheMidge28
see ya all later.
have fun!
love you all.

W-wait, where you going?! I refuse to let you leave us, sensei!

He left all of you except for me! Hahahahaha!!!

He joined Seventy2's forums, you see, and we have parties with cookies that aren't stale and brownies that don't have cyanide or catnip and milk and hookers that aren't invisible!!!

You are all welcome to join. But you have to come to my corner! >:D
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
AQua_ng at 12:37PM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
Yeah, not all seiyuus can sing like Aya Hirano…

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Rutger at 8:11PM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
In approximately 6 hours, I will be attending ChibiCon, dressed as Cloud Strife as seen in Advent Children. Don't fret, the battery of my photocamera is charging at this very moment.

Now, it's 5:10am, and I just got home, and you might be wondering why I'm not asleep yet. It's simple. I'm still working on the shoulderplate. Argh.

Photo's soon, shoulderplate now.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon