Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Oh My Gosh... :(
mamaya94 at 6:13AM, May 23, 2009
(online)
Ex-president of korea have commit suicide…I really liked him because he was probably the cleanest president ever in korea.This is so sad. . . :( :( :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8064799.stm
Main Comic

Finished one
Hanged Doll:Where does your memory begin???
http://www.drunkduck.com/hanged_doll/

Resting one
30 years:30 years of pain and suffering…Time for payback
http://www.drunkduck.com/30_Years/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:50PM
Muntron at 7:25AM, May 23, 2009
(online)
That guy owed me 50 bucks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
alexcat321 at 9:06AM, May 23, 2009
(online)
thats terrible. Things are getting worse.

John Jr.

here's my deviant art: http://alexcat321.deviantart.com/ add me!

ART AND STORY BY JOHNATHAN HUDSON JR!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
subcultured at 9:30AM, May 23, 2009
(online)
i wish it was the dictator on nkorea
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Jonko at 10:10AM, May 23, 2009
(online)
That's terrible. Do you have any idea why this happened?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
mamaya94 at 3:47PM, May 23, 2009
(online)
Jonko
That's terrible. Do you have any idea why this happened?
That's because he was suspected for bribing.He got too many pressure by cop and his respect for cleaness was ruined
Main Comic

Finished one

Resting one
AwesomeUnicorn at 8:40PM, May 23, 2009
(offline)
Suicide….or WAS IT?!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
fern at 11:06PM, May 23, 2009
(online)
Sounds like something that would happen in 24 – We need the Korean equivalent of Jack Bauer!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
Ozoneocean at 2:07AM, May 24, 2009
(online)
mamaya94
I've told you that Ex-President of korea have commit suicide.

Well,A 13 years old girl have wrote really terrible thing to the Ex-President only because her favorite show was canceled.I saw that and it had lots of word like “F**K” “S**t” and she also wrote she will beat up the Ex-president if he somehow revive,no matter how much it cost to do it.

I thought the girl was out of her mind.But now,Everyone knows about this and they're starting to swear at her and sending A LOT of e-mail and comment.She erased the complaint but it's too late and everyone is swearing at her.A guy even found her photo and there is a rumor her phone number would be found out soon.

I think this is going too far now.Now she can't get out of her home because everyone know her face and her school.Some people think this is as same as public execution.I agree with it.Things are getting really serious and now I am worried I will soon hear another news about suicide of a 13 years old girl.

Wow…The internet is really violent… huh!?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
PIT_FACE at 6:46AM, May 24, 2009
(online)
sounds to me like the girl's a convenient scape goat.figureheads,wether they're doing good or bad, always catch flack about SOMETHING. i doubt this young girl is the first person to ever write a complaint letter,and her being 13,it just wont be as diplomatic.she's 13, it's just how they are. i find it HIGHLY improbable that he iced himself because of a little girl complaining about a tv show. there's also no way she could have known he WOULD do something like that. how many times have you seen a 13 year old overreact? all the time! we've ALL done it at that age. when they do overreact, we ignore it because we know that's what they do and they'll come around eventually. now all of a sudden it's some kind of terrorist action? i havent read up on this yet. but if it's accurate, the girl and her family should be given protection and led out of the country,at least for a little while and these people trying to find her number and what not should be given the highest punishment for child stalking and made an example to deter this inexcusable behavior. fuckin disgusting.

also,my condolences to you for loosing your president.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Ozoneocean at 7:10AM, May 24, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
but if it's accurate, the girl and her family should be given protection and led out of the country,at least for a little while and these people trying to find her number and what not should be given the highest punishment for child stalking and made an example to deter this inexcusable behavior. fuckin disgusting.
I agree.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 8:26AM, May 24, 2009
(offline)
PIT_FACE
sounds to me like the girl's a convenient scape goat.figureheads,wether they're doing good or bad, always catch flack about SOMETHING. i doubt this young girl is the first person to ever write a complaint letter,and her being 13,it just wont be as diplomatic.she's 13, it's just how they are. i find it HIGHLY improbable that he iced himself because of a little girl complaining about a tv show. there's also no way she could have known he WOULD do something like that. how many times have you seen a 13 year old overreact? all the time! we've ALL done it at that age. when they do overreact, we ignore it because we know that's what they do and they'll come around eventually. now all of a sudden it's some kind of terrorist action? i havent read up on this yet. but if it's accurate, the girl and her family should be given protection and led out of the country,at least for a little while and these people trying to find her number and what not should be given the highest punishment for child stalking and made an example to deter this inexcusable behavior. fuckin disgusting.

I actually read a news article (well…on Yahoo.com, but still) it said something about him always having a “clean slate” and apparently he was caught with bribery, and he didn't want it on his clean record. All the stress from the cops and everything just overwhelmed him, and he apparently killed himself.
I'm almost positive that's what I read, if you want to be sure, go on Yahoo, or google it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
Jonko at 9:10AM, May 24, 2009
(online)
Ryuthehedgewolf
PIT_FACE

I actually read a news article (well…on Yahoo.com, but still) it said something about him always having a “clean slate” and apparently he was caught with bribery, and he didn't want it on his clean record. All the stress from the cops and everything just overwhelmed him, and he apparently killed himself.
I'm almost positive that's what I read, if you want to be sure, go on Yahoo, or google it.

In addition, on the news here they were saying that the police that were investigating the bribery were handling the entire case really brutally and not taking any consideration on the feelings of the ex-president or anyone else. I can imagine that being really stressful…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
mamaya94 at 1:01AM, May 25, 2009
(online)
Korean press don't really care about others feeling…At the funeral,They just go inside the funeral and try to take photo.At least,They should respect his family and put some distance when they're taking photo…
Main Comic

Finished one

Resting one

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon