Help, Support and Suggestions

OK, I messed up my page something fierce...
Starstriker at 5:51PM, Jan. 29, 2007
(online)
I was trying to change the background color to match the blu in my buttons and header I made and uploaded. I tried using the {img} tag to insert the header but it still doesn't appear, and now the window is all messed up too. What am I doing wrong here? Is there a cheat sheet somewhere with all these editing tags I need to use?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Currently updates on Saturdays.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Luminous at 6:54PM, Jan. 29, 2007
(online)
To insert images, you need to use this HTML code –

And, of course, replace that insert image thing with whatever the URL is to your image ^^. Other than that, I don't see anything messed up about the site, except that it says COMIC_TITLE instead of the actual comic title… I don't remember the exact DDcode for that off the top of my head, but you could always just do this:

Shadow Force - Hosted by DrunkDuck

…Or whatever you want to put there.

Oh, and if you need it, the code for changing the background color is:

Again, replacing “COLOR” with whatever color you want. You can either just use “blue”, or look up the RGB code for a specific shade. You can find stuff about RGB codes on various HTML help sites, or if you have Paintshop Pro or Photoshop, you can get the code of a color off of there too.

EDIT: Fixed a couple mistakes. Whoops.

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
Starstriker at 10:20PM, Jan. 29, 2007
(online)
Thank you very much! I was able to finally get most of it to work. The only other thing i need to know is how to change the font color in the author's notes and comments sections- I've tried pasting the “font color” tag in numerous places and each time i get nothing. So, what do i need ot put in and more importantly, WHERE?

Currently updates on Saturdays.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM
Luminous at 12:01AM, Feb. 1, 2007
(online)
Hm… I've never tried changing the font color in the author's notes, but maybe try pasting this above the author's notes tag?

It may or may not work… If it doesn't, then I'm not sure what would.

See my art on… Flickr | Tumblr
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved