Help, Support and Suggestions

Page not showing
Rusty Knight at 3:21PM, June 27, 2007
(offline)
I just uploaded a real story twister on to my comic, and it the image is broken. As in, I get that stupid little torn piece of paper icon. So I must pause and ask…

WTF?

Is this something that Drunk Duck does on rare occasion? I know the there's nothing wrong with the file, because it opens fine on my computer.
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
Rusty Knight at 4:31PM, June 27, 2007
(offline)
I'd like to thank everyone for their helpful advice and directions on this situation.

No but seriously, t'hell with you all. I fixed it. Now I just need to know how to delete pages, because the little red check box doesn't do anything.
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:26PM, June 28, 2007
(offline)
yeah I've been having problems with the delete thing. the best thing to do is wait.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
skoolmunkee at 4:53PM, June 28, 2007
(online)
No need for sarcasm. :) This isn't a very ‘fast’ forum so if you only wait an hour you might not get a reply. A lot of people don't check this forum themselves until they have a problem. (And if a thread here doesn't get a reply, it usually just means that they don't know.)

I'm told that Volte6 has been doing some things with the site the last day or two. If someone has uploaded a comic image and now it's showing as broken, they need to delete the page and re-upload it. They'll lose any comments, but probably no one is leaving any good comments about a page they can't see anyway.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM
Rusty Knight at 7:27PM, June 29, 2007
(offline)
skoolmunkee
No need for sarcasm. :) This isn't a very ‘fast’ forum so if you only wait an hour you might not get a reply. A lot of people don't check this forum themselves until they have a problem. (And if a thread here doesn't get a reply, it usually just means that they don't know.)

I'm told that Volte6 has been doing some things with the site the last day or two. If someone has uploaded a comic image and now it's showing as broken, they need to delete the page and re-upload it. They'll lose any comments, but probably no one is leaving any good comments about a page they can't see anyway.
But… without sarcasm… I would die… D:

And what about the delete the page thingy?

ozoneocean at 8:46PM, June 29, 2007
(online)
The delete page function works for me. I logged into my test account and tried both methods of deleting comic pages. Both worked fine :)

To use the checkbox to delete a page you have to tick it and then click the “send pages” button.
The other way is when you're looking at the list of comic pages. All you do is click the cross on the far right that is on the row of the comic you wish to delete.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:27PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved