Help, Support and Suggestions

PDF TO JPEG HOW?????
Darkmax at 7:20AM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
Please help!!!! Can anybody point me the right direction for converting pdf to jpeg (a free dowmload that works)

I HAVE NEW LETTERED PAGES BUT I CANT POST AND IT's driving me crazy

Darkmax
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
skoolmunkee at 4:23PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
So, have you tried Google. I've heard their searches can be pretty useful.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM
Darkmax at 8:48PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
skoolmunkee
So, have you tried Google. I've heard their searches can be pretty useful.

Google…Google HMMM yes ringing a bell

Yes I have, and I've got a lot of programs that don't seem to work I thought someone here (At what I felt was my home site…I thought) would be able to take second to help me without with out any sarcasm or ridicule… I apologize for any inconvenience this thread may have caused.

Thank you
Byron

Darkmax at 9:45PM, Oct. 3, 2007
(online)
Thank you some very friendly people at Digital Webbing were tripping over each other to help me. And I think I've solved the problem

Thank you one and all
Byron

ozoneocean at 4:06AM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
Heh, that was just Skool's post man, and it does seem to have been a little bit of help in the end of eh? ;)

As for the rest of us, we don't always go into the help section and if we do and we see a prob we don't know anything about, we'll usually wait for someone to post who does. -It's either that or do a Google search ourselves which we don't always have time for…

Personally though, for anyone else that has this prob, the easiest free way I can think of is to take a screenshot of the PDF art and then just paste it in a program like MSpaint. From there you can just save it as a Jpeg, gif, png, bmp…

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:28PM
skoolmunkee at 9:44AM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
Sorry man, I didn't mean for that to come off as sounding bitchy. I should have used more smilies or something? :) Your question was valid and I didn't mean to put you off.

However you didn't indicate in your first post whether you'd done any searching on your own so I still think suggesting Google was totally valid. Converting PDFs to JPGs isn't something most people on DD would have done (I'd expect) so when you ask for someone to “point you in the right direction” for a free download, most people are just going to say something like ‘I dunno, try google?’ anyway. My tone was wrong of me, though.

Glad you could find someone to help you though :)
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved