Random Discussion

Physically, i have been shamed.
seventy2 at 6:53PM, Feb. 27, 2010
(online)
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/814566-worlds-strongest-boy-breaks-world-record-for-air-press-ups

and a video of the dude in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pes7qYWNngQ
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
ozoneocean at 7:09PM, Feb. 27, 2010
(online)
He's like a little ant. lol!

I AM GIULIANO STROE A SUPER STAR PRODIGY BABY, THE SHOW KID ! LOOK MY PERFORMANCE OF GYMNASTICS ,LOOK AND MY STRONG BODY ,BUILD WITH WEIGHTS,BUT NOT BODYBUILDER ! MI CHIAMO GIULIANO STROE ,IL MIO NOME E META RUMENO META ITALIANO HO CINQUE ANNI E SONO UN FENOMENO DELLA GINNASTICA A LIVELI MONDIALI PER I RAGAZZINI,AMICI ! FATEVI SENTIRE !!! SENTITE QUESTO CALOROSO CIAO !!! DA GIULIANO,NON ESSERE INVIDIOSO , TUTTO QUESTO …PERCHE DA LE NOSTRE PARTI CAMPAGNIOLE SI FA LO SPORT DA PICOLINI,DEVI AVERE SOLO LA FORTUNA CHE PURTROPO A GIULIANO MANCA,LUI HA SOLO LA FORZA CHE BASTA PER TUTTI,FATEVI SENTIRE AMICI ,COMENTATE DATEGLI DELLE STELINE PERCHE LUI MI CHIEDE SEMPRE : PAPA CI SONO ANCORA LE STELE ROSA ? E ME LO DICE IN ITALIANO
Kid needs a wrestling mask

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
lba at 11:26AM, March 1, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean

Or a helmet. -_-*

Seriously though, what kind of parent encourages their kid to start lifting at 2? the kid's probably going to wind up with stunted growth or something from it. He'll be the strongest midget in the world soon enough.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
seventy2 at 2:39PM, March 1, 2010
(online)
lba
ozoneocean

Or a helmet. -_-*

Seriously though, what kind of parent encourages their kid to start lifting at 2? the kid's probably going to wind up with stunted growth or something from it. He'll be the strongest midget in the world soon enough.

a father who's a gymnast coach.

i can honestly say i'm jealous.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Zang One at 9:43AM, March 4, 2010
(offline)
I…am…so immasculated right now.

Seriously. Little kids should be playing with other little kids.

Not ripping their rotater cuffs out trying to get their milk money.

If he says he doesn't wanna take a nap you have better listen, eh?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Kroatz at 2:44PM, March 4, 2010
(online)
That kid is me, just sayin'
Comidion.deviantart.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Pineapple at 3:45AM, March 6, 2010
(online)
oh well, the kid looks happy…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
alwinbot at 6:13PM, March 10, 2010
(online)
This is kind of scary. I had no idea that a child could even produce the body mass to create that kind of body. His father, or trainer, or whoever is holding up that camera should stop getting his kid to back flip off random heights before he hurts himself.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
ozoneocean at 7:53PM, March 10, 2010
(online)
alwinbot
This is kind of scary. I had no idea that a child could even produce the body mass to create that kind of body.
All humans have the same muscles in them; child- adult- senior.
That kid's just reduced his fat and toned up the muscle that's there. Anyone can do it.
It's not easy, but, it's possible for all.

I knew a kid once about that age that liked to surf constantly. He had a body like that, not as lumpy and misshapen as that kid though. He didn't exercise like mad either.

————-
I tend to agree that it's not good for a kid that age to have so little fat. Everyone needs some fat reserves to get through hard times, even if you're just sick for a week or something. Little muscle dude there will waste away a lot faster.

Genetics are a factor though- I notice that most European people, especially from northern Europe will have a higher fat ratio, same with most Polynesian people. People from many parts of Africa and parts of Asia have a much lower fat ratio so that their muscles are often quite defined.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved